It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CATS!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You need some B.A. owls in your neighborhood. I saw an owl rip a possum to bits near my driveway on sunday night. Possum squealed and then the owl chanted a victory song. Let nature handle itself. Just build an owl nesting box on your fenceline facing the neighbors shed.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Nothin
For anyone that thinks kitty-cats are sweet: just image how they would treat us, if they weighed as much as a lion or tiger ?

IDK... You tell me?

I believe Nothin is referring to the fact that domestic cats are the most aggressive of the feline species.

Lions still also kill people.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Whilst that would potentially remedy the problem I still don't want to see these buggers harmed.

Just some responsible pet ownership and the pets in question to stay off my property.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Whoa....the cats gave you a present, a rat, and you aren't appreciative. Maybe it caught that rat trying to get into your house. If you keep up your dislike of cats, all the cats in the neighborhood will bring live rats to your house so they can invade, then you will need to get a cat to protect your property.

They are not dumb, cats are one of the most cunning animal I have ever encountered. That is how they control the people who think they own them.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: lordcomac

I do beg your pardon? You'd feed me and mine to your cat in the appropriate situation?

Wanna re-phrase that hero?
Nah, don't think he needs to. Your everybody's-fault-but-mine attitude explains his stance well enough.

Yours is a people problem. Fix it. If you cant be bothered, tough. It's not the animal's fault for being within it's nature.
edit on 10/16/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Cats are the one of the two greatest animals on the planet! The very best thing about cats is they are like women. They are very entertaining because they are impossible to predict what they are going to do or how they will respond.

Dogs, are predictable.

The Dog’s Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat’s Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a “good little hunter” I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of “allergies.” I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I do beg your pardon? You'd feed me and mine to your cat in the appropriate situation?

Finally, a political issue that is dividing Republicans!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh welcome to the party member #15 to not read the OP. If you had of you would have read how I have politely and diplomatically explained the situation to my neighbor and requested they keep their cats inside at night.

Do you think that threatening to feed me and my family to his cat is an appropriate response?

Who are you anyway, this guys Mum?

The American political insanity is self evident here where you guys lose your minds and jump to death threats over something as innocuous as a random internet guys frustration with his neighbors cats.

You should be embarrassed.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Finally, a political issue that is dividing Republicans!

Welllll being Australian that doesn't really apply to me.

Furthermore, unlike the identitarians I realise that my views are more complex than drawing a line and standing on either side of it.

I don't follow any political party or ideology.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

My fren... i called animal control a few weeks back as my neighbors pitbull and rottweiler escaped his back yard via a flimsy fence and decided my side yard was their new chill spot. Came home on lunch that day and was late back to work because i didnt want to take them out just to get to my car in the driveway should they attack. Eventually they returned to his junk yard over there ( he has 8 cars about 50 bikes, five motorcycles and a crappy speed boat parked in his tiny back yard like a jigsaw puzzle). When animal control called me back, literally 24 hours later, they told me they only deal with "wild animals." Im not afraid to pull out the governor on a racoon, or those dogs for that matter, but it really bothered me that no one cared to enforce laws we have in place. I have a 3 year old who would get eaten alive by those dogs and they refused to enforce the leash laws on the books. Only when it becomes a real crime would they do anything, meaning someone needs to get hurt. Heck, this dude has a chicken coop in his back yard because they now allow 4 free-range chickens in the city. Problem is he has at least two, possibly three roosters ive counted. Almost certainly he is engaged in a cock fighting ring too but the animal control still does not care. I wish i had your cat problem.
edit on 17-10-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Oh welcome to the party member #15 to not read the OP. If you had of you would have read how I have politely and diplomatically explained the situation to my neighbor and requested they keep their cats inside at night.

Do you think that threatening to feed me and my family to his cat is an appropriate response?

Who are you anyway, this guys Mum?

The American political insanity is self evident here where you guys lose your minds and jump to death threats over something as innocuous as a random internet guys frustration with his neighbors cats.

This is an awesome post.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

And you spoke to them how MANY times? Because it reads like you timidly asked only one time.
Once often does not cut it. If you've bothered to observe human nature, humans generally dismiss a conversation regarding themselves making changes if the conversation was only had ONCE. Never bringing the subject up again only confirms to people that you weren't serious and they can carry on. BTDT, got a lot of renter years under my belt here, once IS NOT ENOUGH.

No, you should be, for thinking saying "Please rectify this, thanks" one time was sufficient. If you're not a neighborly doormat, act like it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I actually went to see them again this morning and no one answered the door.

Am planning on another visit when I finish work and if still no answer then a polite letter.

There's a big difference between being polite and being a door mat - I've learnt that getting emotional and letting my temper get the better of me does not solve a thing so I behave like an adult and use my manners.

You still didn't answer my question. Do you think Lordcomac's response that if society crumbled he would feed me and my family to his cat is proportionate my comic rant? 'Me and mine' includes my sweet 18 month old daughter. Should she be fed to a cat because her Dad made a semi comedic post on the internet about cats?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Im sorry to say that you sound like a terrible neighbor. One should respect their neighbors and keep their pets to themself without having to be badgered about their inconsiderate feral pets. Are you by chance this poor aussies neighbor?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Too bad he can't follow through with his threat because his cats are fertilising a lawn somewhere after coming out the back end of a dog

And that's me out of this worthless thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Not my greatest moment though this individual thought an appropriate response was suggesting if society collapsed he would feed my wife and baby to his cat.

Quite a proportionate response really.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I completely understand the lack of sleep caused by a creature. One of my neighbors decided to get a rooster who set up in the perfect spot in our valley where his crowing would amplify the most and he would crow pretty much all night. Woke all of us up- including baby; until one night I heard it meet its end- coyote for sure; needless to say I did not cry.

I do like cats though. It sounds like you have at least two Tom cats (male) fighting it out at night- one will eventually win. . The rat one of the cats left for your family was an offering and also to show you that they are doing good for you or; they may have sensed or heard you talking about them negatively and left a peace offering.

Having a baby is challenging and so great at the same time. This is funny and ridiculous at the same time: when our child was born, she did not sleep well at all either. I went to the extreme of having my Husband grease all of the door hinges so they would not squeak. LOL

edit on 17-10-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

My fren... i called animal control a few weeks back as my neighbors pitbull and rottweiler escaped his back yard via a flimsy fence and decided my side yard was their new chill spot. Came home on lunch that day and was late back to work because i didnt want to take them out just to get to my car in the driveway should they attack. Eventually they returned to his junk yard over there ( he has 8 cars about 50 bikes, five motorcycles and a crappy speed boat parked in his tiny back yard like a jigsaw puzzle). When animal control called me back, literally 24 hours later, they told me they only deal with "wild animals." Im not afraid to pull out the governor on a racoon, or those dogs for that matter, but it really bothered me that no one cared to enforce laws we have in place. I have a 3 year old who would get eaten alive by those dogs and they refused to enforce the leash laws on the books. Only when it becomes a real crime would they do anything, meaning someone needs to get hurt. Heck, this dude has a chicken coop in his back yard because they now allow 4 free-range chickens in the city. Problem is he has at least two, possibly three roosters ive counted. Almost certainly he is engaged in a cock fighting ring too but the animal control still does not care. I wish i had your cat problem.

Sorry, I missed these posts earlier.

I am both disgusted and intrigued at the amount of crap this person has in their back(junk) yard. And on a CITY block!? This guys one hell of a next level Tetris player!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

It may have been a peace offering or to show benevolence but still.....I can not stand rats and mice.

Haha wow, greasing the door hinges! If I mention that to my wife I know what I'll be doing on the weekend....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

My wife even had a large dead rat dropped at the back door yesterday

And you are complaining ?
I shall open your eyes then.
That is one rat that will not get in your home...
Geez

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join