It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to initiate first contact with what ever is here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
"If we do have advanced tech, it is most likely the result of advances based on the work of Nikola Tesla, that has been kept super secret."

Tesla couldn't even invent The Radio ( which he claimed to have ). So no way would anything this exotic be based on his work.

Said the other guy who doesn't have a clue of what kind of tech Tesla really had or didn't have...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Going by what the expert witness says and what the video itself reveals, these craft seem to have interstellar capabilities.

Therefore how is it so unreasonable to some people that these craft are extraterrestrial in origin?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"If we do have advanced tech, it is most likely the result of advances based on the work of Nikola Tesla, that has been kept super secret."

Tesla couldn't even invent The Radio ( which he claimed to have ). So no way would anything this exotic be based on his work.

Said the other guy who doesn't have a clue of what kind of tech Tesla really had or didn't have...

Only fools believe Tesla's claims.

Thanks to the Tesla revival, every absurd claim he made to newspapers back in the day is now being repeated as fact. The truth is that Tesla made many claims so far out of left field that they would destroy a scientist’s credibility even today, often with no evidence or results to back them up.

there isn’t any historical evidence that he actually built a working radio. While Marconi was sending radio signals across the Atlantic, Tesla was too busy boasting to conduct any tests. In fact, the evidence suggests that Tesla didn’t completely understand how electronic waves worked.

listverse.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Only fools who think they know everything speak as if they know everything.
edit on 14-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Only fools who think t hey know everything speak as if they know everything.

You couldn't have identified Tesla better.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You couldn't have identified Tesla alldaylong better.

Fixed that for ya...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You couldn't have identified Tesla alldaylong better.

Fixed that for ya...

You will be telling me next that Tesla invented AC Power. Won't you ?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Agree with you that we are and have been visited for some time, but who is to say that some kind of contact has not already happened????? Can't rule it out in my mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ahem... I'm not the one who thinks they know everything...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ahem... I'm not the one who thinks they know everything...

However you know enough to state that this " advanced Tech " is most likely based on the work of Tesla. Your words not mine.

So how do you know that, as you think you know everything about Tesla ?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: wantsome
a reply to: midicon
No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics. They don't pick idiots to be navy pilots. It's not just one or two pilots seeing these things. The navy is encountering these things all the time. These things are under intelligent control and not earthly.

A person doesn't need to be an idiot to misunderstand what they are seeing or misidentify something. A perfectly capable pilot or other 'professional' is also susceptible to it.

Ummm...yes...yes...that is a perfectly logical conclusion to make...

However...the real question to pose is...are people soylent green...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

However you know enough to state that this " advanced Tech " is most likely based on the work of Tesla. Your words not mine.

Some of my words, yes.

You did leave off a few. The entire sentence you carved that out of was:

Learn how to read with comprehension.
edit on 14-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Some of my words, yes.

You did leave off a few. The entire sentence you carved that out of was:

Learn how to read with comprehension.

What i have learned is that you actually believe that this advanced tech is likely based on the work of Tesla, which is complete and utter bollocks.

Unless you can prove me wrong. I will wait ( a very long time ).

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Watch this. This is an interview with the "tic tac" UFO pilot. There is lots of detail in that video and it is very interesting.

Interesting that both Fravor and Corbell suddenly believe the Mexican Air Force IR junk from 2004 (debunked a generation ago) is a genuine video of a UFO rather than what it actually was - eleven oil platform burn-off flares that were NOT moving (rather the plane was encircling them - obvious from the footage itself).

Fravor says he saw the footage in late 2004 and believed it was just like his own incident? Oh, Dave, Dave, Dave... Ufology recycles old junk all the time, but this was particularly embarrassing.

What next? The resurrection of Adamski and Romanek?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What i have learned is that you actually believe that this advanced tech is likely based on the work of Tesla, which is complete and utter bollocks.

You're correct, your comment is complete and utter bullocks.

As I said - learn to read with comprehension.

Hint: the qualifier "If we do have advanced tech" actually means something very significant.

Someone else said it was ours. I was casually commenting on that.

Now, how about just stfu and move on.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Now, how about just stfu and move on

Comments such as that always prove you have lost the argument.

TESLA IS GOD

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

TESLA IS GOD

Tesla is your God? How strange...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
my God. How do I facepalm verbally ?
Jesus...I cant even bring myself to form a reply to it anymore. It's beyond words.

I feel EXACTLY like you do!

“They haven’t made contact.”

WTF!

“something we have created using advanced technology”

OMG!

“UFOs are not evidence of aliens”

JFC!

Always the SSS!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you go along with the "zoo hypothesis," then it's not a matter of us contacting the aliens to let them know we're here. They already know it. The trick then would be to try to convince them that we have progressed enough technically and intellectually to have some kind of peer-to-peer contact with them.

Unfortunately, as much as we like to think we're all that and a bag of chips, they would likely not be our peers. It would probably be like mold in a petri dish in a laboratory trying to convince a scientist that it would like to have a meaningful chat about life and existence and stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Unfortunately, as much as we like to think we're all that and a bag of chips, they would likely not be our peers. It would probably be like mold in a petri dish in a laboratory trying to convince a scientist that it would like to have a meaningful chat about life and existence and stuff.

And all that comes out (in the way of communication) is a little respiration byproduct spurt of foul gas, wherein the aliens declare that "That # (us) stinks", and skidaddle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join