It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to initiate first contact with what ever is here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Watch this. This is an interview with the "tic tac" UFO pilot. There is lots of detail in that video and it is very interesting. So much more information than what you get from the MSM five minute short coverage. This will answer your question.

Awesome video, thanks very much for posting!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Interesting that both Fravor and Corbell suddenly believe the Mexican Air Force IR junk from 2004 (debunked a generation ago) is a genuine video of a UFO rather than what it actually was - eleven oil platform burn-off flares that were NOT moving
(rather the plane was encircling them - obvious from the footage itself).

This "oil platform excuse" was debunked many years ago as several planes re-created the original planes flight path and filmed the event. Thus proving that the UFO's filmed were not oil fires.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

First contact? They don't want to have any contact with a species that murders its own children. Destroys its habitat. Makes wars, has massive crime, oppression, and starvation and does nothing about it.

I don't blame them.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsomeMaybe it's time we make the first move to let them know we know they are here but how?

They probably already know some Humans are more aware of their presence then others.
And probably interact accordingly.

As a human alien...which would you prefer to interact with if you visited a alien world and noticed there were intelligent activities demonstrated by what appear to be intelligent aliens, would you interact in mass with those of the population that are at times very aggressive? Or with those that appear to be more intelligent then others by evaluating their individual problem solving potential without use of force?

originally posted by: wantsome
We need to quit living in denial and except we're not alone. We don't need to search mars for life it came to us.
Agreed.

They the nonhuman aliens if intelligent enough to notice would probably scan the internet to understand Humanity...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Whatever is here has already been interacting with us for eons.

Not to say something new from the depths of space or from the fringes of reality might also be here, or will arrive tomorrow, but something that can: appear as it wishes, bend space-time, lie, and manipulate us at a mental level has been here all along.

My opinion, but a fairly informed one.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The Navy pilot explains in the video that at one point the 'tic tac' left the field of view in less than a second.....the field of view was at least 50 MILES.....in less than a second.

So we finally get a good video along with a credible witness explaining how it's not ours and you guys are like..."oh its ours". I think I'll take the word of the experts over you guys.

He's changed his story now, listen to him on the Joe Rogan interview I posted in my thread:

Was "Bob Lazar's" Area 51 technology related to Fravor's 2004 UAP sighting?

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Here is a quote from David Fravor from time 12:30 in the Joe Rogan episode youtube video embedded in the OP when he's making his final approach and closing in on what he sees:

"as I'm pulling up it's kinda starting to cross my nose and it starts to accelerate, and within less than a second as I start to pull right on to it and it crosses right in front of me it just goes "poof" and it was gone."

The "poof" is mimed with a magicians hand motion suggesting an object magically disappearing.

But if you don't think that means "disappeared", Fravor says about the same "poof" thing again, then gives a second-hand account that the pilot in the other aircraft who was observing events below from a position above at 20,000 feet said "it just disappeared" at 17:10 in this video:

So I think why he might have previously suggested it left at high speed is that if he saw it one second but not one second later, then his mind might have assumed it flew off faster than he could see it, but in this description he doesn't really say he can see it fly off. The unofficial "official" report George Knapp obtained, without attributing any quote to any of the pilots it says the tic tac left the area at supersonic speeds, so I can see where people might get the idea that it flew off at high speed, but apparently there was some chatter about this not agreeing with radar data that never saw the object leave that point. So I speculate Fravor has more recently been telling a story more compatible with the radar data, which may be the way he actually remembers it.

There may be a tendency for the mind to trick us into thinking an object must have flown off at high speed when we see it disappear. I've seen this in another video of a pilot who saw a light disappear and he said that it flew off really fast. The reason I know it didn't fly off really fast like the pilot said is that he was looking at a flare tied to a balloon and the flare just burned out, but I bring this up to illustrate how the mind works. If someone sees an object vanish, they may think more in terms of it flying off than of actually vanishing, even if it actually vanished as when the flare burned out.

Before he said it flew off at high (supersonic speed).
But the radar didn't track it leaving and now he's not contradicting radar and saying it went "poof" and the pilot in the other plane at 20,000 feet said it disappeared.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's alien by the way, whether it flew off at high speed or just disappeared (depending on which version of his changing story you choose to adopt as a belief), which is one of the points in my thread.

edit on 20191014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
No, at that speed it is alien.

Sounds like you are searching for excuses. The difference between "puff" and "less than a second" is negligible. Not a difference at all, except in spelling. These UFO's, and specifically saucers, have been doing this disappearing act since the 1940's.

But even though I disagree with you, I would like to see you interview Fravor on film and get to the bottom of the details of this whole incident. Maybe ATS management can sponsor an interview between the two of you.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The technology may not be Earthly. There is a theory these UFOs are man-made and are secret military high-tech.

Does the term reverse engineering ring a bell?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

First contact? They don't want to have any contact with a species that murders its own children. Destroys its habitat. Makes wars, has massive crime, oppression, and starvation and does nothing about it.

If space is anything like Earth, and the violent way of nature extends into space, they have nothing to fear from us. We at least try to get along when we can mutually benefit from each other. There may be space critters out there, hive creatures, whose only goal is to systematically destroy all lower, disorganized life that isn't of the hive.

People are always giving humanity way too much credit for being either good or evil, however, if the big public swimming pool of the universe really is teeming with life, I imagine that we're like athlete's foot fungus growing in the showers.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: Arbitrageur
No, at that speed it is alien.

Sounds like you are searching for excuses. The difference between "puff" and "less than a second" is negligible. Not a difference at all, except in spelling. These UFO's, and specifically saucers, have been doing this disappearing act since the 1940's.

But even though I disagree with you, I would like to see you interview Fravor on film and get to the bottom of the details of this whole incident. Maybe ATS management can sponsor an interview between the two of you.
Fravor doesn't know what he saw, so interviewing him won't help us get to the bottom of it.

The only way you might find out if it was our technology would be to get the necessary security clearance, and then you couldn't tell anybody because promising not to tell is part of the agreement to find out. But my thread shows the physics behind a technology that could reproduce what Fravor saw, whatever it was he saw. Even if what Fravor saw was alien, we have knowledge of a technological way to duplicate that appearance, which knowledge is available to us, that's what my thread is about.

edit on 20191014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: midicon
No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics. They don't pick idiots to be navy pilots. It's not just one or two pilots seeing these things. The navy is encountering these things all the time. These things are under intelligent control and not earthly.

The current Navy Pilot does not know all tech that is being tested. Heck, they don’t even have access to all tech that the Navy uses. They have access to the tech they have been trained on.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: midicon

a reply to: midicon
No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics. They don't pick idiots to be navy pilots. It's not just one or two pilots seeing these things. The navy is encountering these things all the time. These things are under intelligent control and not earthly.

I have seen the videos and heard the testimonies. Chances are it's hidden technology utilising drones or some such.

I have probably watched and read every available piece of information on UFO's over the years.

Drones that can travel at 5000mph and make a 90 degree turn? Or travel from below the ocean surface and up into space in seconds?
No sir, I think the pilots would know about those.

Uh, no. The military is VERY good about compartmentalizing it’s projects. Very good. The front line pilot has no need to know. If there were threats in the air, they would know what they are. That tells us that what they are seeing is not a threat. Why? It’s ours.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Let’s go with this. I have no proof they are human made and OP has no proof they are ET made.

Thus “unidentified”.

I’d be stoked if they were ET. I’d be thrilled with a peaceful ET contact.

Just no evidence that it’s the case. In how many years did humans go from the telegraph to the iPhone? From the first TV signal to 4K via satellite TV? How fast from Kittyhawk to Moon and Mars?

Don’t sell human tech short.
edit on 14-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You have? So you think we have had this anti gravity wingless tech since the 1940's? Where is the exhaust plume? Oh that's right, there is none! Please explain how you think that thing is propelling itself. (The Navy "Tic Tac" UFO video)

he isnt..thinking. It's a just a token identification, one which will prevent heads from exploding. To suggest it's "our" tech would be far more unreasonable then to suggest ET.

But your average scientist is stopped at the great "it's such a long way, they cant travel here" wall of China. Insurmountable.

What really grinds my gears about said wall is the scientists who say “well, warp drive is theoretically possible” or “it’s possible to bend space time” BUT “it would take so much energy it’s impossible - so this couldn’t exist and ‘they’ haven’t come here.”

So... you’re telling me it’s possible if we had enough energy...

This makes me wonder what we really have in terms of energy capabilities. I’m of the mind we’ve already conquered fusion and have used that to find/research/harness other energy sources. I say this as if we took the brightest minds, beyond current day tech and unlimited funding it could probably get done. Who could do that? DARPA.

We’re assuming that our most advanced human forms are not materially more advanced then the common human is aware of.

Perhaps we’re not all ants around here..

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am quite sure that if aliens were real and have been coming and going from here for who knows how long. Well, not only would they not be interested in communications.

But if you wanted to they could tell you when we all will go extinct, and also what you had for breakfast this morning, if they cared to that is, it would be no more harder to gauge then it would be for you to tell me what do ducks do.

And since they didn't or don't stop to say hi in there comings and goings, well that says it all. Doesn't it?

Or.

Aliens don't exist, and we are the only species out there in that ocean of stars. Or any number of other explanations. Take your pick. Its all you will get.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
I am quite sure that if aliens were real and have been coming and going from here for who knows how long. Well, not only would they not be interested in communications.

But if you wanted to they could tell you when we all will go extinct, and also what you had for breakfast this morning, if they cared to that is, it would be no more harder to gauge then it would be for you to tell me what do ducks do.

And since they didn't or don't stop to say hi in there comings and goings, well that says it all. Doesn't it?

Or.

Aliens don't exist, and we are the only species out there in that ocean of stars. Or any number of other explanations. Take your pick. Its all you will get.

Or they are here. And communicating to some people. Not just everyone. Yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
If they are here, they know that we know that they are here because our primitive aircraft try to chase them, we try to shoot them down so we probably seem to them to be aggressive and afraid so they just choose to play hide and seek with us .
If they are here.
And these things are from here it's not like they would show off the technology, remember when the public found out about the stealth fighter, people thought it was the latest and greatest thing but it was really technology from the 50s or 60s that they just unveiled.

You just summed up BOTH my thoughts on the topic perfectly.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

If there were aliens visiting Earth and wanted to make contact they would. They wouldn't have to use light pulses and maths.
I doubt aliens are here though. Those navy videos are more than likely something we have created using advanced technology of some sort. Why, who can say?

Considering from Bob Lazar himself had said, that while working at S4 they were working with the russians however after they made a great discovery, they told the russians to leave. He over heard what this may have been and that was that America had just made a huge archaeological discovery, they dug up one of the craft they now have are S4. Archaeological discovery of a craft, we are talking thousands of years in our past if this is the case (this is not the only news of our ancient world having advanced findings) and you and others seem to continue to say that are just our craft? Highly unlikely. Visitors have been coming here for thousands maybe millions of years as we will soon be visitors of other planets and they will point to us and say UFO's.

The government do not wish to speak of this, as this is their worst fear. They control us by fear, that they can protect us in an attack yet they know they cannot protect you against them. They do not wish you to know this, as they want you to continue going to work and paying your bills.
edit on 15-10-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Or.

Or they are here. And communicating to some people. Not just everyone. Yet.

Even if that were the case. I would not hold by breath waiting on that to happen. You may be waiting forever.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics.

Given it is the laws of psychics being challenged, it would make sense we don't know what is happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join