It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to initiate first contact with what ever is here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
We've all seen the video's of the ufo encounters the navy has been having. We are being visited by beings from somewhere else and for what ever reason they haven't made contact. Maybe it's time we make the first move to let them know we know they are here but how?

I say we use light and math. We create something these beings can see and put it in space. Math is a universal language. At first we use light pulses and simple math. Over time we increase the complexity of the math. We lead them from one light pulse to another. The math at one light pulse ends and picks up at another where the last one left off. We lead them to where we want to meet.

I'm sure someone could come up with something better. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed I'm sure someone else could figure it out. I'm just giving an example.

We know they're here some might say otherwise but it wouldn't hurt to try. Maybe they're waiting for us to make the first move?

We need to quit living in denial and except we're not alone. We don't need to search mars for life it came to us.

While I agree that "they" are here and have been for a long time, "they" are likely comprised of good, bad and in-between. An invitation to just anyone who is out there is probably quite dangerous. We don't know what we'll get.
edit on 16-10-2019 by Visiting ESB because: grammar-check

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB
I have said before that I really hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere, I want to be a believer. The universe ia juat so vast and unknown that there must be something out there somewhere. However my rational mind generally takes over and nothing, including these new navy vids and interviews, has ever shown me anything that makes me believe it's "alien".
We may very well be the most advanced beings in existence, nothing has ever shown otherwise.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Oops, that was not meant as a reply to Visiting ESB, juat a statement on the thread.
2nd

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Dont underestimate the creations of man.

Many are highly elite technology controlled by few.

There are crafts the size of blimps and are high tech blimps man made with incredible cloaking ability especially at night and against a blue sky.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just about every day I see a UFO story on Drudge Report. UFO sightings seem to be increasing in frequency.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If your seeing Navy video ( official ) it’s our government hiding terrestrial crafts that they created . Nothing here ! If aliens knew of us at all we would have been exterminated . Look at us as a race ? We are horrible creatures of the universe ( war , genocide , religious wars , greed , pollution and greed !

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

"I say we use light and math. We create something these beings can see and put it in space."
Why on Earth would we need to do that when we have an entire planets worth of signals being broadcast to them.
They aren't dumb.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Only problem is every country is jockeying for position to corner e.t. technology to gain superiority.

I think this is what motivated governments to deny the e.t. presence for so long just to have it all to themselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Im sorry, can you explain how the video from the navy represents "beings from somewhere else"?
As of now, that still seems to be a big ? As to what is in the video. It's not denying nor "accepting" we are not alone, it's asking for actual evidence. The video you're discussing is simply an unknown. You are proposing it's visitors from far far away, I propose government tech, or CIA disinformation (we've never seen that in regards to UFOs before...)

Also, why not figure out how to communicate with dolphins whales octopuses etc, the intelligent life we have on this planet besides humans. Why assume whatever life beyond earth is simiar enough we can communicate in a way we could even comprehend?

reply to: wantsome

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tim86
Just about every day I see a UFO story on Drudge Report. UFO sightings seem to be increasing in frequency.

I noticed this as well - sometimes multiple stories - which is a newer thing for Drudge to carry UFO stories this frequently.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

originally posted by: wantsome
We've all seen the video's of the ufo encounters the navy has been having. We are being visited by beings from somewhere else and for what ever reason they haven't made contact. Maybe it's time we make the first move to let them know we know they are here but how?

I say we use light and math. We create something these beings can see and put it in space. Math is a universal language. At first we use light pulses and simple math. Over time we increase the complexity of the math. We lead them from one light pulse to another. The math at one light pulse ends and picks up at another where the last one left off. We lead them to where we want to meet.

I'm sure someone could come up with something better. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed I'm sure someone else could figure it out. I'm just giving an example.

We know they're here some might say otherwise but it wouldn't hurt to try. Maybe they're waiting for us to make the first move?

We need to quit living in denial and except we're not alone. We don't need to search mars for life it came to us.

While I agree that "they" are here and have been for a long time, "they" are likely comprised of good, bad and in-between. An invitation to just anyone who is out there is probably quite dangerous. We don't know what we'll get.
I believe they're here also and I've been trying to figure out it they're hostile. I don't think so because if they wanted they could destroy us in the blink of an eye. I often wonder what their intentions are. Are they here out of curiosity? Or maybe they created us like bacteria in a petri dish? Maybe they don't want us to have their technology because that's the first thing we're gonna want. We harnessed the power of the sun and made bombs with it. The human race as a whole is a pretty violent species. If aliens did show up religious people would have a meltdown if aliens they told us there was no god. I don't find it far fetched that there could be something else here that is a lot more advanced then we are.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ships we are seeing are from the Galactic federation of allied planets. US govt is in contact with the leader...US govt declared war on them in 1998...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

A good ol' "WELCOME TO EARTH" logo in some form or fashion is probably sufficient. That's just one of the methods I've tried in the past, which turned out to be possibly fruitfull for me ---- Though I can't prove it.

edit on 18-10-2019 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Another method I used to try to contact the ET's...at this purported alien starbase on the Chesapeake Bay --- Was when I wrote (with a black magic marker) the "Drake Equation" on a flat 2'x2' teak wood board, that I found on the shoreline and propped it up against a rock on that same shoreline.
edit on 21-10-2019 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 21-10-2019 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Another method I used to try to contact the otherworlders at the purported alien starbase on the Chesapeake Bay many years ago...

Was a 12" diameter tree that fell from the top of the cliff, and rested diagonally on the face of cliff near the shoreline. I stripped off the bark and chiseled in with a chisel --- Require tachyons + anti-grav black holes...stop 1976 AA asteroid (earth crossing).

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I believe that the otherworlders...who might frequent Calvert Cliffs on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, have a knack an strong desire to build and perform hydro wave experiments on the beach --- Possibly used as a way of communication with us here on Earth. I have possibly discovered some hydro wave experiments there --- Whether they were built by some Earthling or extraterrestrial --- I don't know.

One was a 2 1/2 inch x 3 foot long nylon ship's rope, that had a large 1 foot long loop on both ends. One loop was placed underneath an approx. 500 pound Miocene fossil rock on top of a another rock on the shoreline; with the remaining length of rope and other loop being allowed to be swayed back an forth by the crashing waves on the beachhead. It looked like a calling communication attempt by an ET, which had a looped rope that I could latch onto in the water.

What was significant about the location...it was the same Miocene fossil rock that I took a purported picture of a helmeted ET alien about 5 years earlier; who was sitting behind that rock on another fossil rock --- Even though I did not see the creature when I took the picture.

So I tied a small waterproof aluminum water to the end of loop that was swaying in the saltwater --- filled with a note that I written too them --- though I forgot what I wrote in the message, which happened during the mid 1970's.
edit on 26-10-2019 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 26-10-2019 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Aliens visiting earth may see it like a Real working museum, and we are like a ancient species using ancient tools. It's just a fun day trip for the family.
Where some Aliens can't help but interact with the exhibits.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join