It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rash of UFO sightings in northwest Florida -- Decent Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
you are right, it is mostly camera movement that makes the object appear to zoom out of the frame, but there is movement in the object, and it does depart at a very high rate of speed, my still photos capture a bit of it, although hard to see movement in a still photo, the movement is there and can be seen by the blur of the object and then the circular contrail it leaves behind.

originally posted by: markymint

And in the last few frames of its appearance it accelerates extremely fast to the right. It's not a slow ramp up. It's like somebody shot it out of a slingshot. The larger HD file shows it best.

That doesn't happen, especially if you're talking about the .MTS file. Just jerky camera, object stays in the same place, light cloud to the right hand side of it for reference.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Let's see the other 99 pics and 3 videos then please.

Oh, and I'm just gonna leave this here too. welcome to ATS

edit on 8-10-2019 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Another interesting (at least to me) video out of Florida, this time Clermont, west of Orlando. I have no idea why a triangle ship would show up so hot in the video, since, you know, stealth. But anyway:
www.mufoncms.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Stealth still generates heat. Quite a bit actually.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Blue Shift

Stealth still generates heat. Quite a bit actually.

I was thinking that maybe it was a reflection from something. It seems to leave a heat trail when it goes through the clouds, but no visible exhaust. Thanks for your input.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join