It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rash of UFO sightings in northwest Florida -- Decent Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some activity in the Gulf near the Florida panhandle. Some guy got a decent video of something puzzling in the Panama City Beach area:

MTS format HD video (161MB - pretty big)
www.mufoncms.com...

The UFO shows up best in the second half of the video. Very sparkly. Seems to have a long tail of some kind (refueling line? triangular extended legs?) Not a bird or ordinary plane. Seems to be able to stay motionless, but then takes off very quickly at the end of the video. Curious. Here's his attempt to zoom in:
www.mufoncms.com...

Here's my attempt to get a still. It doesn't seem to be very big. Not representative of the sparkling / flashing:

edit on 1-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm always skeptical of these sightings when they occur near Air force bases.
I always wonder if they are working on something not known to the public yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I had that same thought. Still... interesting "thing," whether it's alien or not. Maybe some of our aviation experts can weigh in.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Most likely that is the case if it’s the Florida panhandle. Elgin AFB is the largest (landwise) Air Force base in the US and I believe the largest in the world for that matter.

But, there appears to be some kind of aeronautical engineering that’s very different from what we carry in our known fleet.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Some activity in the Gulf near the Florida panhandle. Some guy got a decent video of something puzzling in the Panama City Beach area:

MTS format HD video (161MB - pretty big)
www.mufoncms.com...

The UFO shows up best in the second half of the video. Very sparkly. Seems to have a long tail of some kind (refueling line? triangular extended legs?) Not a bird or ordinary plane. Seems to be able to stay motionless, but then takes off very quickly at the end of the video. Curious. Here's his attempt to zoom in:
www.mufoncms.com...

Here's my attempt to get a still. It doesn't seem to be very big. Not representative of the sparkling / flashing:

Very cool! I got the video to work!
Not quite sure what to make of it but its worth looking into.
Thanks for posting!
edit on 1-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nice find.

For those who don't have the patience to download the footage from the OP's link, here is a YouTube version:

It's a bit of a head-scratcher, this one. I think we can rule out a plastic bag, at least.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

At first I thought it was a couple of white birds flapping. But after a bit I'm not so sure.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hard to say for sure what it is.

Great find.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Mylar party balloons?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Mylar party balloons?

It's an idea, but it doesn't seem to shift and bounce around as much as balloons would. It doesn't rotate or morph or anything like that, like a bunch of balloons would if they were getting blown by the wind. Also, it really flies away super fast. There are two or three frames at the end of the video where you can see it take off toward the 2 o'clock position, just boom gone. Never seen balloons do that.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So it is video'd off a monitor that is digitally zoomed?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So it is video'd off a monitor that is digitally zoomed?

The second video is the cameraman's attempt to zoom and stabilize. The big 161MB MTS video is unzoomed. That's where I got the images for my .gif, which I zoomed and overlapped. It's not big on the HD video, but it's still pretty clear.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks. The video is not marked to start at download. Guess I'll find time to download it and then look.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It could be reflections from the sun off the object I see, but I doubt it. The 'lights' appear to cycle in the same pattern over and over. If I had to guess, it's either a military craft or some type of drone

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Cool they have strobe lights : P lots of atmospheric distortion on the zoom.
It could be anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Being honest and realistic it looks like a clustering group of white type ufo orbs in flight formation. Great find

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Single engine fighter in afterburner. Draken International is standing up their Mirage F1, and Cheetah aircraft for the upcoming Commercial Red Air contracts for the DoD. One of the locations they're working on them is Lakeland, FL.
edit on 10/1/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Single engine fighter in afterburner. Draken International is standing up their Mirage F1, and Cheetah aircraft for the upcoming Commercial Red Air contracts for the DoD. One of the locations they're working on them is Lakeland, FL.

Maybe. There are a lot of air bases around that part of the country. Got any comparison images? In the YouTube videos I've seen, the afterburner doesn't glow nearly that bright in broad daylight.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I believe the F1 is being stood up in Texas, and the Cheetah in Florida. That looks like a delta wing to me.

Afterburner glow depends a lot on angle. From the side it doesn't glow much. Almost straight up the exhaust is a different story. I have shots from an airshow looking up and almost up the pipe on an almost cloudless day and it's a nice bright orange.

imgur.com...
edit on 10/1/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Very easy to say what it is for sure (thanks to your pic). It's a passenger/wide-body jet tilting a little to the left, glinting in the sunlight. Flashing areas are at the logical points of wing tips and the tail for that particular tilt. As seen in the pic by LookingAtMars. Pretty common sight tbf. Slow-mo version is misleading. Few moments at full speed when in focus but yeah that pic does the job perfectly

It does look a bit weird when planes do this shimmering, and there are some variables there like sun position and time of day I think, but keep an eye out, you'll see one shimmering like this sometime.
edit on 1-10-2019 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join