It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan Calls For "Unlimited Number" Of Resistors To Activate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You don't seem to confidant that there won't be any lol.

Me either.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

His clearance was taken away by trump. Punishment for saying bad stuff about him.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hate to ask but arrest for what?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

he said if you have a story they want to know it.

You act like he told people to make stuff up which of course no one would ever have to do.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

His clearance was taken away by trump. Punishment for saying bad stuff about him.

Tough beans.

And you can't see that Brennan is trying to retaliate?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with what Brennan said. Is there some sort of top stop for the number of people who can file whistleblower reports?

I mean, if there's malfeasance and our public servants are aware of it, shouldn't they be encouraged to report it without retaliation like threats of murder?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Never trust a CIA man. They lie to everyone. He shouldn't have said activate which is not random as a whistleblower and pre planned.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

They never revoke his clearance. Brennan loyalist are resisting any orders from the executive.
edit on 29-9-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

The deep state changed whistleblower status to 2nd and third hearsay, so they can file anything and make it up just to harass the executive.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

The deep state changed whistleblower status to 2nd and third hearsay, so they can file anything and make it up just to harass the executive.

That move smells really bad. Nothing like rewriting the rules to be able to makes stuff up. The left is much more corrupt than anyone knows. The right needs to be adamantly calling them out on their crap and their not. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with what Brennan said. Is there some sort of top stop for the number of people who can file whistleblower reports?

It is more of what he didn't say that is dangerous.

Aside from the fact he is seditious in his calling for people
to target President Donald Trump.

I mean, if there's malfeasance and our public servants are aware of it, shouldn't they be encouraged to report it without retaliation like threats of murder?

If there is, then absolutely. But the problem is here again,
the transcript of President Trumps phone call was released,
and there was no crime found. Not only that many things
the whistelblower claimed were true turned out to be false.

You would think that if someone is going to go to the trouble
of exposing themselves they would want to get it right,
so the whole ordeal is not in vain?
edit on 29-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"There is no limit on the number of individuals who can use the whistleblower statute. If you think you were involved in unlawful activity as a result of a directive from Mr. Trump or someone doing his bidding, now is the time to report it."

Sounds good to me! This President has to be exposed legally for what he is - a moron IMH(f)O.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The left is much more corrupt than anyone knows.

This is so true. Giuliani said something the other day that was chilling. He said he always knew there was corruption in the government, but he never knew how extensive it is.

No wonder the Dem politicians are having conniption fits. They are sick because they know their days are numbered---bunch of crooks. They don't give two squats about the American people.

edit on 29-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

When I was Air Force you didnt have to be first party to problems or illegal activity to file a complaint... It was hear something, see something, say something.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does anyone else see Brennan screaming, “Wonder Twins activate! Wonder Twins ACTIVATE!” After the 2020 election?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
John Brennan is the one I most want to see get his. The man's face offends me. He sneers and leers and gives me the creeps more than any of them.

and furthermore, I have never seen anyone project more than that guy. He is scared #.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

A compliant is not the same as a whistle-blower status. A whistle-blower has special protection and can hide from scrutiny. Basically now they can make anything up and hide from being scrutinized. This was only changed in Aug 2019. Obviously, it's a deep state strategy to drag Trump through the mud with lies. It's already proven that this whistle-blower is wrong. The only thing he had right is there is a phone conversation and Biden name was mentioned, which is not illegal and there is no statues that they can name that is illegal. Especially since Ukraine is an ally and has criminal related treaties.
edit on 29-9-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

It's already proven that this whistle-blower is wrong.

Quite the contrary.

The summary released by Trump corroborates it.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And obviously, you think this rises to the level of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"

I must say, if straws were still legal, you'd be grasping for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join