It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For The Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Do you meditate at all?

Do you mean - Do I sometimes sit in silence?

Rarely yes and once the voice said to me "Vita Arcana" while I was in the toilet and I nearly freaked out and slipped Hahaha...

Seriously picture you go to take a wizz and then hear a mysterious voice whisper to you "Vita Arcana" and you freak out nearly slipping and just wizzing all over the toilet...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: unHolyGrail

where's the whispering voice coming from?

Sometimes within, other times from outside and sometimes you can hear it in the wind...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: unHolyGrail

From within, you want to practice hearing it?
Say someone says to you guess my star sign.
That split second before your mind thinks about it say the first thing that pops into your head, it's instantaneous . The subconscious knows all.

My mind wanted to say Cancer

But the thing before that said Vergo or is it Virgo

I could be wrong lol

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Sometimes within, other times from outside and sometimes you can hear it in the wind...

Look at NNOOPPQQ's thread about virtual reality ... i left a lot of information about your voice. I don't want to re-write it again.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Look at NNOOPPQQ's thread about virtual reality ... i left a lot of information about your voice. I don't want to re-write it again.

Oh man... I got some stuff to share here then!

So these beings you speak of in his thread, one time I awoke at like 3am or something and I still had my eyes closed.

I sat up on the edge of my bed and just felt something odd, although my eyes were closed I could see this weird strange illumination and there were these tall giant blue beings. They had no real shape/form but rather as if outlines of energy, the light was behind them illuminating them and in front of them was what I could only depict was a sword in some kind of stone. As I reached out to it the sword seemed to began to vibrate and so did my hand as if resonating with one another, at this moment I felt as if someone or some being was standing behind me. However, as crazy as it would sound it felt like it was me as if a future me or the real me and at that moment, I pulled my hand back and respectfully did like a Japanese bow and said "I am honored by the choice you made, but I am respectfully not yet ready to bare this". That's when I sort of got pulled back and opened my eyes while sitting on my bed wondering if this even happened...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The super bad being why do they call her "Mother" ?

They all seem to refer to her as Mother and by that I mean all the beings I have met in dreams or other times, who is she and is she like the big bad entity?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I'm capricorn
But if you heard ergo well that's Latin for... Therefore.

Still your mind to improve the ability

edit on 27-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I'm capricorn
But if you heard ergo well that's Latin for... Therefore.

Still your mind to improve the ability

Oddly enough Capricorn did come to mind but I was more focused on Cancer or Virgo... Hmm

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The super bad being why do they call her "Mother" ?

They all seem to refer to her as Mother and by that I mean all the beings I have met in dreams or other times, who is she and is she like the big bad entity?

You have your own personal subjective experiences with your voice. But, let me take a guess. Something symbolic: your mother, some older woman you find fascinating, a girl you'd marry who'd have your children, your gf, your wife, someone "older" who scares you in a kind of a "familial/parental" way ... --> A kind of a symbolic or real person ... someone who would hold you back from being "free" ... something like that ... something for you to overcome mentally so you can be more mentally free ... [idk I could be wrong here ... but that's what I would guess]

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So these beings you speak of in his thread, one time I awoke at like 3am or something and I still had my eyes closed.

I sat up on the edge of my bed and just felt something odd, although my eyes were closed I could see this weird strange illumination and there were these tall giant blue beings. They had no real shape/form but rather as if outlines of energy, the light was behind them illuminating them and in front of them was what I could only depict was a sword in some kind of stone. As I reached out to it the sword seemed to began to vibrate and so did my hand as if resonating with one another, at this moment I felt as if someone or some being was standing behind me. However, as crazy as it would sound it felt like it was me as if a future me or the real me and at that moment, I pulled my hand back and respectfully did like a Japanese bow and said "I am honored by the choice you made, but I am respectfully not yet ready to bare this". That's when I sort of got pulled back and opened my eyes while sitting on my bed wondering if this even happened...

Sure. This sounds like the "Arthurian Legends" -- discribed in the Illuminati mystery. You know pull the sword out of the stone [king arthur] [look at my posts to NNOOPPQQ on how to find the TEXT of these illuminati mysteries]

The japanese bow -- lol -- go google "Writing Japanese: How to Learn 2,000 Kanji in 3 Months" ... you may find something.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sure. This sounds like the "Arthurian Legends" -- discribed in the Illuminati mystery. You know pull the sword out of the stone [king arthur] [look at my posts to NNOOPPQQ on how to find the TEXT of these illuminati mysteries]

The japanese bow -- lol -- go google "Writing Japanese: How to Learn 2,000 Kanji in 3 Months" ... you may find something.

The Japanese oddity was actually a big reveal that I seemed to have lived in Japan when Fuji erupted I was a young monk at the monastery on the mountain. I escaped with a few others but the elders remained as one of them said to me "It is their will and it is my will to remain", I think that is when he was crushed by a giant wooden beam as we ran out of the temple/monastery.

I remember carrying a child on my back some sort of royal or something, we were in a high grass field on the opposite side of this big lake as we were going up it and occasionally turning around to seeing the horror of the massive darkness that was spewing out of it.

It seems to me that I might have lived many lives and gaining strange skills over each one, how languages come easy to me if I choose to study them, art, musical instruments, cooking, philosophy etc... Strange skills none of my parents or their elders possessed that they could have passed on.

I'm not superhuman all I know is that the voices came when I experienced the meaning of death and that you can not go against the flow of time when one is destined to die. If you try to prevent it you will only see it to come to pass by your own eyes, if you accept it you will understand that the force or will of creation is beyond capabilities of freewill choice.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The Japanese oddity was actually a big reveal that I seemed to have lived in Japan when Fuji erupted I was a young monk at the monastery on the mountain. I escaped with a few others but the elders remained as one of them said to me "It is their will and it is my will to remain", I think that is when he was crushed by a giant wooden beam as we ran out of the temple/monastery.

I remember carrying a child on my back some sort of royal or something, we were in a high grass field on the opposite side of this big lake as we were going up it and occasionally turning around to seeing the horror of the massive darkness that was spewing out of it.

It seems to me that I might have lived many lives and gaining strange skills over each one, how languages come easy to me if I choose to study them, art, musical instruments, cooking, philosophy etc... Strange skills none of my parents or their elders possessed that they could have passed on.

I'm not superhuman all I know is that the voices came when I experienced the meaning of death and that you can not go against the flow of time when one is destined to die. If you try to prevent it you will only see it to come to pass by your own eyes, if you accept it you will understand that the force or will of creation is beyond capabilities of freewill choice.

Sounds like you're progressing good with this mystery
. Keep going lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If you looked what I said that NNOOPPQQ thread ... no one clue tells you EVERYTHING.

So something like learning kanji ... it's close but what would be more important??? ... chinese/russian/korean/durka durk (from team america lol) ...

Chinese also has system like kanji ... it's called hanzi.

Don't get obsessed with these things. If it's too difficult keep going ... try to understand the general principals.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The ancient used to chant words in certain notes to experience heightened awareness and able to see through the veil, and remember the truth is hidden in plain sight.
Words and the notes
Sword and the stone

Clues everywhere.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The ancient used to chant words in certain notes to experience heightened awareness and able to see through the veil, and remember the truth is hidden in plain sight.
Words and the notes
Sword and the stone

Clues everywhere.

That's a very good point
... thanks!

lol ...

edit on 27-12-2019 by unHolyGrail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Words and the notes
Sword and the stone

Clues everywhere.

That's a very good point
... thanks!

lol ...

You should read my new thread on freewill let's just say I had a super trippy road trip!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I'm searching for them mostly because no one has been able to answer my questions and at times I dream about them which is strange but still I want to know why. want answers and need to know the truth!

There are organizations of thought out there that would prefer you not know the truth. What do you think about the organized program deliberateness that keeps you uninformed.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm searching for them mostly because no one has been able to answer my questions and at times I dream about them which is strange but still I want to know why.

I know some of you will say it is better to not know and stay as far away as possible, yet I'm constantly being pushed into their direction and I can not explain it.

I guess this goes to any members or observers on here, "Vita Arcana" a phrase given to me by a whispering voice.

I want answers and need to know the truth!

Walk into your local FM lodge and make some friends, then ask if you can join.

If accepted , then learn , listen and remain loyal . Then maybe if you climb high enough and show your intentions to be true , maybe you will get yor wish.

Maybe.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Words and the notes
Sword and the stone

Clues everywhere.

That's a very good point
... thanks!

lol ...

Is that 2nd image musical notation? I've never seen this anywhere. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1
Could someone put that to music; not being able to play an instrument or read notation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join