It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House also involved in advising DNI not to share whistleblower complaint

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am not a CNN viewer. I don't like the crew. They dont come off as particularly smart to me sometimes.
Just a bit frivolous in my estimation.
And now "an official briefed on the matter" is a good source? When it suits you I guess.

The Inspector General for the intelligence community hand picked by donald j trump says it is a credible issue and troubling...amongst other concerning adjectives.
edit on 9232019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Guess we'll see. October is a magic month for batting isn't it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Some time during the summer of 2018 would be a good guess. LOL.

It was approved a year ago.

Then why the dod announcement in june of 19?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They were not at their desks. They were also not in comas.
I believe they were reviewing gun control issues at the same time even though they were not in DC.
And this money was approved the year before.
You think they couldn't be concerned with the funds being withheld because they were on recess?
I don't know Bud but I think most of them can walk and chew gum at the same time.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah, he has dirt on trump now. What was the promise I wonder.
He would expect to be paid for his helping trump after all.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah, he has dirt on trump now. What was the promise I wonder.
He would expect to be paid for his helping trump after all.

Hahaha
Who has dirt on trump?
Is this like the jr thing you posted here?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You could get off your but and look yourself you know.
www.defensenews.com...

securityassistance.org...

phew.... I'm beat. LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

They were not at their desks. They were also not in comas.
I believe they were reviewing gun control issues at the same time even though they were not in DC.
And this money was approved the year before.
You think they couldn't be concerned with the funds being withheld because they were on recess?
I don't know Bud but I think most of them can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Pfft
They cant even muster a vote to START impeachment.
What bills have the dem house passed?
Zilch
Jack squat

Do nothing house

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OhOh !!!!! chickens coming home !!!

Panic in the Ranks !!
😃

Let's get real: Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
From your link

For the Defense Department, the stopgap spending bill would explicitly prevent new start programs and multi-year activities, with some limited exceptions.

The continuing resolution comes as Senate Democrats on Wednesday blocked Republican plans to advance an appropriations package including $693 billion in defense spending for fiscal 2020.

What is a continuing resolution?
How is that trumps fault?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Oh wow. Ok this is why I dont bother coming here too much any more.

Yeah, right... it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you are wrong, on every single fake news attack on Trump you fall for... every ... single ... time.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

quite accurate!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: ErEhWoN

It was simply a warning for anti-Trump government officials not to promote false whistle blower garbage or face the consequences.

The IG that elevated this Whistleblower complaint was appointed by Trump.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Extorris

I bet you a permanent ban from ATS that this is all BS and nothing will happen to Trump.

Put up or shut up.

It is already "something". The very Act of a President claiming Executive Privilege over a Whistle Blower complaint to prevent it from being seen by an oversight committee IS A FIRST. The IG Trump himself appointed re-iterated that it is a "Credible and Urgent" complaint and the Intelligence Oversight Committee has a legal mandate to review it.

From a pure legal, process perspective the law that was put in place after Watergate to prevent exactly this kind of obstruction is being violated.

I will bet you a full and forever ban that A) the WH will relent and share the complaint or B) It will be elevated to the courts and Trump will lose...any court (likely SCOTUS and likely fast-tracked).

If the WH relents and retracts it executive privilege claim or if they refuse and the courts rule against them for release, you delete your account. Agreed?

If Trump doesn't tuck his tail between his legs and hand it over and/or the courts tell him it's OK to claim this as executive Privilege I will delete my account?

AGREED???

Deal, may want to start picking out your next username now!

Things are not looking good for you.

President to release transcript
Trump says a transcript of his call with the Ukrainian president will be released tomorrow
President Trump just tweeted that he has "authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine."

Rep. Adam Schiff: The whistleblower wants to speak
Rep. Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, just tweeted that the whistleblower's attorney has informed the committee that he would like to testify.
The testimony, he said, could happen as soon as this week.

And Mitch is wavering:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said it’s “premature” to discuss what the Senate might do if President Trump is impeached in the House.

He said he was “never given an explanation” why the aid to Ukraine was held up even as he was pressing administration officials to release the aid.

McConnell said they were "going to find out what happened” in terms of the whistleblower’s allegations through the “apolitical” Senate Intelligence Committee process.

Asked if the Senate would take up articles of impeachment if they were sent over from the House, McConnell said he was not going to discuss all “various hypotheticals that have been aired out about what may or may not happen in the House” and said it was “premature” to consider.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

The complaint has just been realeased too.
It is hearsay and speculation on the call we've already seen the transcript on.

Dem's jumped the shark.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join