It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House also involved in advising DNI not to share whistleblower complaint

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

(CNN)The White House and the Justice Department have advised the nation's top intelligence agency that the controversial complaint is outside intelligence activities as covered by laws governing intelligence whistleblowers, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

Lots of chatter about this, not here of course. But I think this is going to be entertaining to say the least.
What country and what was said?

Inquiring minds want to know. None here apparently. I do find it telling they tried to cover it up. Dirty likes the darkness.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
www.cnn.com...

(CNN)The White House and the Justice Department have advised the nation's top intelligence agency that the controversial complaint is outside intelligence activities as covered by laws governing intelligence whistleblowers, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

Lots of chatter about this, not here of course. But I think this is going to be entertaining to say the least.

Inquiring minds want to know. None here apparently. I do find it telling they tried to cover it up. Dirty likes the darkness.

This is going to be a HUGE story!

I heard he promised a certain foreign leader he would have flexibility after his election!

Oh wait, maybe it was he promised a terror sponsoring leader he would ship them pallets of cash in the middle of the night!

Either way these would be huge stories that I’m sure everyone will be outraged about!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Trump promised the Taliban a 3 day private excursion to Disney Land, as well as the weekend at Camp David. Then he offered Alaska to Putin in exchange for the Moscow Trump Tower.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
CNN is a fake news source.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump promised the Taliban a 3 day private excursion to Disney Land, as well as the weekend at Camp David. Then he offered Alaska to Putin in exchange for the Moscow Trump Tower.

That would be ridiculous

Alaska is awesome!

Now if he offered California....

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He tried, but Putin turned it down.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It is probably something we have already heard about and discussed here. I do not think the intelligence people are trustworthy yet, their agency is full of people leaking info to the press that gets twisted way out of context or is only partially correct or pertinent to begin with. Pretty bad when you cannot trust the intelligence agencies in this country with information anymore. Time to clean house.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don’t trust the intel agencies on anything.

Or the media

And they’ve cried wolf so many times I don’t believe there is a big story here

But if trump committed a crime fine, hold him accountable

I have trouble thinking what it could be though

Even Obama’s I’ll have flexibility thing wasn’t a crime or even that jug of a deal to me (other than the hypocrisy of Dems complaint about trump being cozy with Putin)

Trump can divulge pretty much anything he wants to a foreign leader

So if this “whistle blower “ is just upset about a decision trump made that is not illegal, it’s just another in a line of examples of intel agents seeking to undermine trump

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He tried, but Putin turned it down.

He promised the Taliban that we'll stop guarding the opium fields.
The CIA collectively crapped a brick, because now they'll have wipe their backsides with toilet paper instead of stacks of hundred-dollar bills.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

ex·ec·u·tive priv·i·lege noun the privilege, claimed by the president for the executive branch of the US government, of withholding information in the public interest.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Shiff says he will bring this to court.

Wonder if this has anything to do with Shiff being buddies with that dude drugging , raping and killing black guys in cali? Seems like pretty good timing to me

Lolz🤪

Fyi, there is no mention of proof or even what MSNBC or CNN thinks might have been said. The silly posters will have to wait for them to tell them what to say here. Stay tuned

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Or the media

Even Obama’s I’ll have flexibility thing wasn’t a crime or even that jug of a deal to me (other than the hypocrisy of Dems complaint about trump being cozy with Putin)

So if this “whistle blower “ is just upset about a decision trump made that is not illegal, it’s just another in a line of examples of intel agents seeking to undermine trump

The article says it is controversial, most likely meaning it may not even be an illegal thing, or it may have been misconstrued.

link   
And the buzz from people is that he divulged classified info and how horrible that would be

The Dems are in a tizzy that this is the case

But unfortunately he may declassify and discuss anything he wants legally,l

Meanwhile the ig report showed without a doubt that comey have classified info to his friends

Yet none of the Dems have called for his punishment, or to even call him in front of committee to answer for it

(And let’s not forget Hillary’s treatment of classified info)

But trust the Dems , they really care about properly handing classified information!

link   

It is probably something we have already heard about and discussed here. I do not think the intelligence people are trustworthy yet

And yet the president relies on them to determine it was Iran that bombed the house of saud.......interesting.

Only trustworthy when it fits the narrative. I get it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It is probably something we have already heard about and discussed here. I do not think the intelligence people are trustworthy yet

And yet the president relies on them to determine it was Iran that bombed the house of saud.......interesting.

Only trustworthy when it fits the narrative. I get it.

That’s a fair point

Or how about relying on them when they lied to get him to bomb Syria

It’s a darn shame that the intel communities have lied so many times that none of us should trust them

That doesn’t mean they are always lying, but unless they show proof of their claims I never just take their word in something

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

TextAnd the buzz from people is that he divulged classified info and how horrible that would be

Not from what I read. It was a promise, nothing classified.

Meanwhile the ig report showed without a doubt that comey have classified info to his friends

This thread has zero connection to Comey, Obama, Hillary, Benghazi, Pizzagate....etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It was supposedly a promise he made to some unspecified foreign leader of some unspecified country.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Grambler

Or the media

The article says it is controversial, most likely meaning it may not even be an illegal thing, or it may have been misconstrued.

My best guess is he told Putin or maybe Kim that he would lift sanctions or give them something of value if they helped him or the country in some way

I don’t have a problem with that (barring crazy specifics)

The media is so xenophobic to Russia that they will say any offer to improve relations with them is a terrible thing and proof trump broke laws with Putin

It’s as if they forgot the mueller report already proved neither trump or anyone connected to him broke the law by conspiring with Russia in the 2016 ely

It’s the same reason they want his tax returns

If they find any proof he has any business in Russia, that’ll be the smoking gun

But it’s proof of nothing at all

And my guess this case will be very similar

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

CNN and the Washington Post are jealous that the New York Times is getting all the headlines for publishing fake news this month.

edit on 9/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe said Thursday that a recent whistleblower complaint about a communication between President Donald Trump and a foreign leader is "incredibly concerning."

"I think you are right. This President has a history of treating classified information and sensitive information questionably at best," McCabe, a CNN contributor, told CNN's John Berman on "New Day

www-m.cnn.com...

This story also involves the Dems and their media (your source cnn particularly) claiming how grave it would be if trump did something wrong like mishandled classified info

Your source, cnn, employs a man, McCabe, who is saying this story is worrisome cause trump has a bad record with sensitive information

He has been recommended for prosecution for himself illegally mishandling sensitive information and lying about it

This is relevant to the op because your op has no proof of what the incident is; we only have the Dems and their media’s reaction

So it is relevant to discuss the double standards in their reaction

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join