It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My awesome neighbor utopia is ending

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sometimes I think these people just want to see what they can get away with...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

New update!!!!

This is crazy.

Yep. That's the way of the Great North American dick weasel.

He learned he can't bully you, so he will bully his contractors to bully your neighbor instead.

Told ya I seen it 10,000 times.

Glad it got worked out for you and I hope your neighbors are good at whack-a-mole as well

edit on 5-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
New update to this:

They now have their eyeballs on the lot across the street!! I'm not even kidding. Here's what worse. That neighbor just put a brand new lawn in, still dirt/seed, the grass hasn't even emerged and they are tromping all through her yard. What the heck! (I'm not going to fight my neighbors battles for her) but that isn't right. They aren't even staying in the egress, they are in the middle of her brand new yard. Why in the Sam hill would they need to be in the middle of anyone's yard??? (does this make sense to anyone, why are they trying to go through my yard and her yard?) I had a new yard put in and I know how expensive it is. The bad part is I know what she went through to get that yard. She waited a long time, she told me how she struggled to afford landscaping but wanted to wait to get it perfect. It makes me mad when people don't respect others property. Just wanted to add, it was not utility workers in her yard, it was the construction crew!

So they never touched my yard, they did my neighbors. Completely tore it up right after she had put all her landscaping in.
Guess what they were doing today, FIXING it!!! (yes almost 2 months later) lol I don't know if she had to go to court or whatever happened in-between, but obviously she wasn't happy how they left it.

That old cliche, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, is still as true today. So glad I nipped the problem in the bud from the get go! I hope this thread might help someone in the future. There seems to be a lot of this kind of thing going around.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this entire thread.
I do wish you luck with your new neighbor.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join