It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You may be right, but I just happen to think that negative thoughts and expressing deep disappointment before the "fat lady has sung" is detrimental vibrationally. Somebody will read your low expectations mantra and catch the Debbie Downer syndrome. And they will spread it like a bad virus.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

In the event some earth shattering evidence is released of spirit cooking pedophilia, aliens controlling the world etc, then comeys Crimes seem insignificant

But I don’t buy that something like that is about to be broken, although I do believe the elite engage in grotesque crimes that are covered up

But let’s say for a moment this is true

Admittedly I am no expert on q but the utility of q and it’s message would seem to be you can’t release all of this info at once or it would be to shattering to people

So there most be a slow drip of truth

If that’s the case, wouldn’t charging people like comey with proven crimes help facilitate regular people believing the more heinous crimes are occurring?

How in the world does not charging comey help? Again, not one person will have had their mind changed that somehow this makes the further crimes more likely to be believed.

In fact I almost guarantee that the same q supporters on this very thread would be celebrating a victory for trump and q had comey been charged. None would have said it was a mistake to charge him.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Now let’s assume for a moment that q is not accurate

My theory is a is a series of trump allies close to him who believe he is doing the right things. They will defend him at all costs, and are a I’m large part a campaign add for him

They are not ever going to say “trump messed this up”. Everything can be forgiven then as part of some sort of greater plan

Imagine the mistake people would be making to blindly follow that

Say this occurred during w Bush’s presidency

People like me would have said “the Iraq war is bad! Bailing out these bankers is bad!”

And people would have said “it’s all part of the plan! Soon the grand veil will be lifted and all evil outer!”

Meanwhile abuse after abuse after abuse occurs, with the very people who would have most demanded these abuses be corrected now cheering for them as some sort of greater plan

That’s my fear with this q business

Instead of the people on here who are smart, great researchers, and interested in justice fighting for and demanding criminals be held accountable for their crimes, they are cheering them being let off the hook

That is why I chose to operate on facts and not faith

If Barr does bring comey and others down for fisa abuses, great

But I know this; the more people like me that call him out for letting these criminals to get away with crimes, the more likely he is to do it

If everyone will celebrate Barr as part of a greater plan no matter what he does, he is less likely to hold people accountable

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

There is something nearly all people miss, and it really a deep rabbit hole to grasp.

Jurisdiction.

National Security Protection.

NDA's.

Course of Duty.

Executive Protection.

Jurisdiction again.

You'll have to find out exactly who James Comey is - his STATUS, and then determine who or what actually has jurisdiction over him. You'd be shocked at what you find, what protections are in place for many and how that plays into certain aspects of this.

The IG is a review, this has been said over and over again, it is NOT anything more the the reason for it is for those currently in the DOJ/FBI right now. He is allegedly no longer an employee and that matters.

It is a HR review at the Corporation known as the DOJ, which is a Corporation located with the confines of the Corporation Within the District of Columbia governed by its own rules and those rules are not "laws" and are not the rules that govern you and I.

Without a detailed understanding of all of that, and I mean YEARS of research (a lot can be found here oddly enough) saying "ah crap man, swamp wins again" is born from ignorance of the system.

Comey himself said his actions were against Company Policy, but not Criminal and this distinction matters if OBAMA told him to do something that Obama himself was told to do by ANOTHER(s) then there is a HUGE problem.

If Obama told him to do X (Gowdy suggests he did) then Comey is in a rock and hard place. What would you do? Sure the moral ground from the cheap seats is easy. HRC was Bill Clinton's wife, SOS, Senator and Lawyer - ALL different Status points that have their own system covering each.

The population demands this all be done by the book but they think the book is what they learned in school. The book is hell, awful, twisted, sick and not meant for JC, HRC, or anyone at the top, only us.

If we stop demanding it be done by the book and things will change rapidly, continue to demand it be done by the book and things will grind as they are.

and... the outrage is in fact is the desired effect, wait for Act 3. It really is not a problem, I'm happy to see it as it appears.

Don't be surprised if JC is not what he is being portrayed as.

"Interrupted."

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You may be right, but I just happen to think that negative thoughts and expressing deep disappointment before the "fat lady has sung" is detrimental vibrationally. Somebody will read your low expectations mantra and catch the Debbie Downer syndrome. And they will spread it like a bad virus.

Good they should spread it

My message isn’t one of giving up

It’s one of redoubling my efforts to demand justice even more instead of just assuming it will happen because my guy is in office

Everyone should demand justice for all of these crimes

I have to listen to trump allies like joe digenova, Hannity, and many others tell me why it’s was good to let comey off, and joe discuss how there probably won’t be many prosecutions

I made videos showing proof from the ig report comey lies to Congress, yet here none of the main stream trump allies even mention it

(The same of Flynn’s 302 that show he didn’t lie, where were trumps allies on this?)

If trumps team thinks just outing the corruption is enough, he is WRONG!

Until people are brought to justice for their crimes, nothing will change

And the more people like me express my disappointment with the criminals walking free, the more likely it is trump and Barr see that they must hold these criminals to account

If we all just agree with everything they do as part of a big plan, then they may do as digenova said, out the crimes but not punish anyone

I refuse to accept that

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

just look to your avatar sir.

they "are planting seeds"

perhaps the first positive use of advertising trickery

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If that’s the case, wouldn’t charging people like comey with proven crimes help facilitate regular people believing the more heinous crimes are occurring?

No, the answer can be found in the ashes of the OJ trail. Media.

Folks forget the media is the primary issue. One "show trial" is what the Controllers have used for ages to give the plebes the idea that "justice" is moral and working within the Controller system.

Ollie North - ended up on teeeveee as the poster child and ended up on teeeeveeee after as a celeb.

Show trials are over. There will be none, decided before this started. The transcripts and videos will be available after, but the public will not be consumed with endless stories of McCabe's motion to quash on state secrets grounds. Nope. It's been done, we've moving on from it.

The Q drops are meant to give folks insight into the state of each player. Find my post in 19 on Obama, he flipped. The clues were there, his life is over, trial over, he is done and now his occasional media presence helps keep folks calm while we move on.

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: interupt42

Your comment ought to be re-visited after justice is served. It will go down in history.

I got no problems with that and I truly hope I'm wrong .Actually I would take great pleasure on it and more than welcome it.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don’t buy that at all

Did they have to wait for jurisdiction to prosecute flynn?

Nope

Comey lies to Congress

He gave away classified material, for the purpose of releasing it to the press

The ig referred him for prosecution to the doj

Even if Obama himself instructed comey on all of those crimes, it was within Barr’s jurisdiction to prosecute

Can you honestly tell me that if Barr had prosecuted comey you would have said that was a mistake because we don’t know exactly who comey is or who has jurisdiction and it could mess up q’s plan?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: interupt42

Your comment ought to be re-visited after justice is served. It will go down in history.

I got no problems with that and I truly hope I'm wrong .Actually I would take great pleasure on it and more than welcome it.

That’s what I think some people don’t get

I want to be wrong

But I will not allow my hope to make me overlook facts

The facts are comey broke the law and got away with it

Epstein was killed in a shady way, with even cameras malfunctioning

Trumps side lost in 2018 and may very well lose in 2020

And people like us that are fighting for him and justice and our country are being told to cheer for criminals being allowed to walk free because it’s oart of some great plan

Look at it this way

If we are wrong, awesome! I will happily admit I am surprised and cheer for justice

If they are wrong, then they excused criminals being allowed off the hook, and were disappointed at the very people demanding those criminals face justice

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Barr is paid to make those decisions. Just like the decision he made to not find any obstruction in Mueller Report. POTUS Trump was elected to hire the folks that make those decisions.

Barr/Durham have 100% of the full scope of what went on. We have probably no more than 1/3 of the whole story.

If Comey had survived and not fired, do you not think he would have been fired after the IG Report?

All of these criminals that we’ve identified so far are either fired or gone. Clock ticking if they are held criminally accountable.

I’m simply willing to give Barr/Durham the time they need to get this right.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
imo the move toward justice will have to come from the people, not from the government.

we're not going to see any dramatic shifts until enough people are so fed up with the corruption that we literally can't take it, anymore. Wanting truth, wanting justice, wanting freedom has to be a driving desire so strong that it supersedes everything else. We have to be willing to give up everything for it. Our creature comforts, our security, our very lives. I'm not saying we have to die for it but we have to be willing to.

Are we there, yet?
edit on 31-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Barr is paid to make those decisions. Just like the decision he made to not find any obstruction in Mueller Report. POTUS Trump was elected to hire the folks that make those decisions.

Barr/Durham have 100% of the full scope of what went on. We have probably no more than 1/3 of the whole story.

If Comey had survived and not fired, do you not think he would have been fired after the IG Report?

All of these criminals that we’ve identified so far are either fired or gone. Clock ticking if they are held criminally accountable.

I’m simply willing to give Barr/Durham the time they need to get this right.

This is just an appeal to authority

No different than Hillary supporters who say all the heads of the cia and fbi thought it was prudent to spy on trumps team because of Russia collusion

I mean, comey and Brennan and company know wat more than we regular people do!

Nope sorry that’s garbage

I know comey broke the law, I know the ig referenced him for prosecution, and I know he was let off the hook

I will be critical of that, because that’s the facts I know

I will not put faith in allowing an Obama doj allowing powerful criminals off the hook, so why would I be hypocritical and allow trumps doj to so the same?

Maybe Barr does charge someone later. Until then releasing a bunch of evidence of crimes being broken and refusing to prosecute was bad when comey did it with Hillary, and bad when Barr did it with comey

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
imo the move toward justice will have to come from the people, not from the government.

Are we there, yet?

Not even close . On a scale from 1 to 5 I say we are at a -1.

in order to make it to zero the people need to care less about the Kardashians and irrelevant msm pushed crap.

To make it to a 1 , the people need to hold their own party accountable, especially those who they supported.

To make it to a 2 people need to temporarily put their political ideals to side and join forces to take down the DNC,GOP,MSM, lobbyist, and the corrupted 3 letter agencies.

3 they need to focus on reducing conflict of interest within all govt and private industries.

4 and 5 will likely get really ugly
edit on 29831America/ChicagoSat, 31 Aug 2019 21:29:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No we aren’t there

As I mentioned before, if thousands of underage girls being raped in the uk with their government knowing about it and covering it up for three decades, and not on governmental official being held to justice to this day isn’t enough to get those people on the streets

Why would fisa abuses be enough to get people fed up enough here?

Meanwhile, I am doing my damndist to wake people up, to get mad about this corruption

Heck I get made fun of in my YouTube videos all the time for being too angry

But not only do me and many others like me have to go against the establishment and their near total control of academia, the entertainment industry, Silicon Valley and The msm,

But we have to battle apathy of people, or disinterest because they have day to day lives that are tough and busy. Who can blame these people who are just trying to make ends meet

But then on top of that all there are people who know of the corruption, but tell me to not get fed up and be angry, because everything is already solved

The battle is over. Q won a long time ago.

No need to be angry or fed up, everything that happens is part of the plan, so just enjoy the ride

I’m sorry I don’t believe that

I will continue to be fed up and demand justice

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That’s your right. As much as I want them all charged yesterday I’m wise enough to know that may not be the best strategy in the bigger picture.

Remember, Barr didn’t exonerate Comey. He did not say the IG was wrong. He’s simply not charging at this time. If Barr is knee deep in Comey crimes investigations and feels bigger charges are likely, he’s going to roll these IG charges in at that time.

Honestly, if Barr had charged him over this first IG recommendation, I’d be inclined that Barr was coming up empty in the more serious stuff. Having to settle for these lesser violations.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

No need to be angry or fed up, everything that happens is part of the plan, so just enjoy the ride

amen brother.

ive considered mass mailing advertising campaigns

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

amen brother.

ive considered mass mailing advertising campaigns

I ran for Congress

I go to republican meetings all over the state

I ask these people why they aren’t discussing this corruption more

Most are more interested in joking about how dumb Aoc is

And these are these are trump supporters!

I’m not gonna stop

If I go bankrupt running for office to put this corruption so be it

My family and wife come first

After that it’s my country and it’s future

I’m not gonna give up because the corruption seems to great OR because I feel Q or some other group has solved all the problems

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Thanks for the link...totally missed it.

I have a great deal of respect for you and consider you a great thinker.

However on this I humbly (and I mean humbly) disagree. And this may not set well with my friends here but...

First, DOJ can still come back and prosecute this at a later date. Don't they (DOJ) often bring multiple charges when they decide to prosecute? Investigations into the beginning of Russiagate are not yet complete and we Know he was complicit in FISA and likely many other crimes.

Second, if the above is true, why would they play their hand early, esp. if it can be included with multiple charges? This way he may think he is home clear...but he should know better.

Considering the above, I choose not to get bent out of shape over a minor charge when I/we know he is complicit/guilty of greater crimes.

This is just my logic, good or bad.

You know "Til the fat lady sings" and all that.

edit on 31-8-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Say there is enough evidence for a wiretap on Comey. As soon as you file any charges against him, that knowledge would likely have to be disclosed.

Why jeopardize evidence yet obtained for more serious crimes on this weaker one?

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join