It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Your post made me realize something.

DOJ was leak-free with the Hillary Investigation.

DOJ was full of leaks that were intentional lies against candidate Trump.

Bob Mueller's DOJ team leaked to the media at least once a week.

There are NO verifiable BARR/DURHAM/HOROWITZ/HUBER leaks of consequence.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The negative stuff people are saying on trumps twitter means little.

What makes you think what's being said on those others is any different?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lots of good dialogue tonight.

Just wanted to add that following Q storyline seems to be helping me see the big picture instead of random events happening around me. Not in a prophetic way, but very few things of late are surprising to me. Once the hurricane turned, I was waiting for a new big story to fill the media void, and sure enough, it was there.

I think there are higher levels of awareness that I am still to uncover, but it is like exploring a Where’s Waldo book. At first, all you care about is Waldo. Then you start looking for the other hidden pieces. Then you start to appreciate the whole artwork and all the intentional confusion it took to make Waldo so hard to find. Instead of getting frustrated that Waldo is hard to find, you instead start to appreciate the work of deception. Once you see how the big deception is made, then your original end goal is so much easier to accomplish.

Needless to say it’s hard to “appreciate” how we have been deceived by those in power, but their patterns are easier to understand the more you dig and connect. Combine that with a sturdy, yet adjusting worldview, it takes time to wake people up. How much time it takes and how much time we have remains to be seen, but there is definitely something going on...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

compare to before the election

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm not comforted by that.

Human nature dictates that if those reports had some real juicy stuff in them someone would have leaked something by now.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

or the Huber investigation is using extraordinary investigative access to nail them all irreparably .

do we even know what he is investigating again?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Grambler

Hey Grambler..I value your opinion, so I will ask a very simple Question. If none of the people we ALL want to see pay a price for their illegal activities (and then some) walk...would it be worth it to you if that means it never happens again?

Yes

But how would we know that it would never happen again

History has taught us corruption will always re-emerge

The best deterrence against corruption is punishing the corrupt

If they walk even when totally publicly outed, then corrupt deep state actors in the future will know they may act with impunity

But to your question

I am more interested in ending corruption than revenge

But I would prefer both

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I've been rude to you in the past, and I sincerely apologize for that.

I just want you to explain once and for all, why do you get a kick outta the bad guys winning?

Did you have an unfortunate experience with a Nazi Yeti?...Alter boy maybe?

Or does the combination of under cooked meatloaf and truth make you wet yourself ?

I am trying to work with you...throw me a bone.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The answer in my opinion is this first report was Prelude.
It was used to sweep up tons of information that was passed on to the other investigations. That way any plants and Leakers on the first investigation become revealed to the second investigation. Then you could be able to rule out the plants in the second-tier investigation. Huber is 100% leak proof he is the third tier and he is running the real investigation.
edit on 8 31 2019 by dashen because: Ymmv

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Have you read through all 20 threads? Because your arguing all the same points that a lot of us have been arguing to the qs.

Grambler, I've been trying to motivate these people to actually do something with the evidence they have gathered.

Some here even claim to hold high places in society. Places where they would be listened to.

But q has told them that they need not risk themselves.
They are convinced that q doesn't want them to protest.

No getting out in the streets for these guys.
They wait for trump/barr/q/or whoever to do it for them. Because as q has said trump and company already have it all.

They will tell you that trump is just waiting for the right time.
I believe that trump has no idea what "the plan" is. Nor does he "have everything" ether.

I don't even think barr and his investigators have everything that these 20 threads have uncovered.
But that info is going to sit here unused and unknown because q convinced people that they didn't need to use it.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Incidentally I also ran for public office locally several times to expose the blatant corruption going on around my neck of the woods

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I am well aware of the Propoganda Act. Don't know if Trump is aware of it and it is troubling.

Think we will need a Republican house to repeal and then I don't know they would do it.

It has been in force for years now and never so obvious til Trump. With O we had to wait and see the the results of his lies.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I agree, revenge is temporary. A plausible solution is the real mystery, and I fear we will never find one.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I've called the FBI tip line. Spoken to the duty officer. Passed along information.

I'm also not ready to put on tights and become a vigilante. Which I think is what you're getting at?
What do you propose as appropriate action in response to what we've uncovered here?
edit on 8 31 2019 by dashen because: Heh duty

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

A "Hurricane Dorian Bust" would enable any DOJ indictments to top the news next week. Severe damage/human carnage avoided, and deep state traitors being served justice.

A WIN-WIN for America!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Power?
Cell service?
The girl with the pink eye cannot see.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

edit on 31-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Girlfriend told me I was being a dick..self preservation

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The thing is, you not only have to want justice more than anything else, you also have to believe that we'll get it. That's the catch. If you want something but don't believe you'll get it, that's split energy. It's an inner battle that keeps you in a perpetual holding pattern. It's like having a train with two separate engines pulling in opposite directions.

I feel this is where most people are at right now and that's why things are moving so slowly. People want justice but not enough of us believe we're going to see it. You have to get over your limiting beliefs

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Damn, pages here have been flying by. Who stoked the Q hive.?

I don't think you're wrong on that note. Regardless if they're indicted, arrested, sent to prison or walk free does not matter. They are only puppet minions and will be quickly replaced by more minions. All this evil & corruption will not end until the puppet masters (Satanic cult) are either dismantled or exterminated. This has been going on for centuries and will not stop over a few arrests of our so-called leaders. We are only seeing the tip of the bigger iceberg which is why Q has never revealed those names to us.
It's going to be a long game before the end is near in this global conspiracy saga.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A little more literal than i had in mind hahaha.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join