It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

First don’t be mistaken

I am not disappointed or upset with anyone in this thread

We all want the same thing, we just disagree on if it’s being accomplished

I find this discussions entertaining and informative and am thankful for everyone involved, even if they disagree with me

And I hope that those that disagree with me will get to rub in my face how wrong I was when everything is said and done

But I truly believe even if I am wrong my stance of being upset at criminals escaping justice is not only well founded but doesn’t hurt the pursuit of justice and may in fact help it by letting Barr and others know people are fed up with these criminals escaping justice

On to the rest of your post

Sure Barr could prosecute later, but that will only complicate things. Even people that dislike comey will be skeptical of saying you won’t charge him for these crimes, and then later charging him for these crimes

As far as tipping his hand

If comey broke the law on the fisa warrants )which he no doubt did) comey knows that and knows the ig and Barr know that

So there is no hand to be tipped

If anything charming comey for these intital crimes would have let him know the hammer was about to be brought down, and forced public perception more against comey. This would have made him more likely to corporate in the bigger crimes he may be accused of, and to bring down more of the corrupt

Announcing comeys crimes and then letting him off only sets the groundwork for the media and establishment to discredit future crimes he may be charged with

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Is This What You Mean ???

www.youtube.com...

26:28

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Trump Just Scored A Victory That Obama Spent Eight Years Trying To Achieve

The Taliban, who have been negotiating with the U.S. and allied forces, released a statement saying they are close to reaching a "peace deal," which will result in the withdrawal of troops in the region.

“The U.S. agreed to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan and resolve the Afghan issue peacefully,” Suhail Shaheen, the Taliban’s chief spokesperson, told Turkey’s state-run Anadolu Agency on Monday.

edit on 31-8-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don’t buy that at all

Did they have to wait for jurisdiction to prosecute flynn?

Here is the challenge my friend. It is a Q thread, so all things are viewed through that lens.

Flynn's "prosecution" is understood to have been a rouse by Flynn himself to get out from under his NDA's and escape the Obama problem. By pleading, he became able to "inform" which it is understood he has been doing including testifying in many secret Tribunals which we have zero reason to know about - we work for them not the other way around.

So, looking at the "Jurisdiction" issue RE: Flynn is very problematic without Q glasses - this is why Q.

Or. Going by regular media reports. Flynn is a scumbag DJT traitor who needs to be hung for treason and deserves what he gets. (reading the docs changes things)

It is a Q thread, and the research indicates the later is not only wrong, but part of the Controller derived PR campaign direct at his ability to bring down HRC, CF, BC, Obama, JB and more by himself.

This is why the conflict. It is a Q thread and folks here use that prism.

Applying JC. Suppose JC's cartoonish portrayal is a rouse to get those he's still in contact with to believe he's working to take down DJT even now. And suppose JC has been out in the "field" (corn tweet) as an field agent? Then everything looks different. Or. He's a thug still carrying HRC's water for no explicable reason.

Keep in mind. I've said. Without JC, the Special Counsel does not happen. The SC was Q designed in detail - Q thread, and it was beyond important to things going on behind the scenes.

I always remind folks what My good friend
member Splinter Sequence said "when this is all over, (ACT 3+) Black Hats will turn out White, White Black and a lot of Gray". Best not to invest during the first two acts.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen
Do you really think more people wouldn’t have taken notice had comey been charged for the crimes he committed?

IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME that there have been no official (DOJ) announcements regarding the Indictment, or Non-Indictment for either COMEY or MCCABE.

To the best of my knowledge, all we hear are investigative reporters and pundits, like John Solomon and Joe DiGenova, making statements. Statements that get picked up and repeated so often, they become OFFICIAL.

I just re-read the ending of the COMEY report ( www.cnn.com... ) and do NOT see "Prosecution of the (title of individual) was declined". That wording is at the end of other I.G. reports where the offender was not going to be indicted.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Good point. And the evidence is weak when there is so much more to be revealed.

On a lighter note...found this funny

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I understand people view things thru to their lens

My lens is evidence is can see

Here is what I see as the problem

Your lens is one of pure faith; it’s unfalsifiable

I’ll ask again, would you have said it was a mistake and harming q’s plan had Barr charged comey?

If not, to merely have a religious belief an q, and no empirical evidence will change your mind

I refuse to ignore facts for a belief in any human

Comey broke the law

He should have been charged

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thank you for your well articulated replies.

I most definitely understand your position besides being unintelligent about the inner workings of gov/justice system that you and crank are so informed on.

I’m more of a -this is a spiritual battle kind of mindset, but I think the fact that this battle is clearly surfacing, and that maybe having eyes drawn to it is helping people to wake up to the fact that the corruption affects them on a far deeper level than just economic/privacy/healthcare kind of thing.

You see, in the real world, which is where I gauge how this “truth movement” is going (I don’t call it Q movement, I’ve been on it for 15 years, since I was 19 years old, I, in a sense, feel like Q/Trump found it and utilized it, wisely so-intention yet to be revealed) is to see how people feel not about how what the government is doing is affecting their lives, because let’s face it, they really don’t care, but how the system is affecting their soul.

When people look to things like media propaganda influencing their views on things like police brutality/racial divides- when “gun control” is on every media avenue after these events, when you have celebrities being given platforms to call for the offing of our president, etc, people no longer see their personal lives as separate from the government corruption. When people realize that just “working hard, doing right, and obeying the law” isn’t enough anymore, and it’s not, not by any means, the system demands more and more, as time goes on.....

All these little battles, all these little exposures, they will come to a boiling point, at least I hope, where people will stop and realize that their reluctance to deal with the intrusion and crimes being committed by those in power does directly affect more than their paycheck, it affects everything from the way we raise our children, the food/water supply that keeps us alive... I mean I’ll stop because I think I’ve made my point.

People won’t necessarily “wake up” to the truth and focus their energy on ways to change it until they realize it’s all connected, all the way to the level of manipulating our genetics, thoughts, morals, and experiences. Everything we’re taught is twisted, manipulated first. 5 short years ago, speaking this as truth got you a suggestion to seek a shrink. Really.

I gauge whether the population is ready by seeing the farmers markets pop up in my area and the Walmart’s parking lots not quite as crowded. I gauge the success of this movement by how many people i know are still sharing memes about the bachelor versus how many are having discussions about building a community storm shelter.

The changes in the world happening outside the media are the real “poll” I look at when deciding how close we are to being ready for real change....

And unfortunately though we have made headway, we aren’t ready. Not yet.

I have a personal goal in my life and that’s to bring to the attention of all the other parents I know, the intertwining between Hollywood/the entertainment industry and the government. The over sexualized nature of how children are portrayed and other instances like the whole “13 reasons why” glorifying suicide and there’s been a significant increase in teens in the real world. There’s thousands of issues besides these 8 deep state players that I look at as success when my loved ones become aware of things they had no clue were even affecting the world until recently.

People used to look at me, knowing I was a conspiracy theorist, and say, “you sound like you’ve been watching too much television”

Fast forward: some of those people now come to me after watching a movie and excitedly tell me all the themes they noticed that correlate to what’s going on in the real world, what kind of symbolism or ominous references have given them chills seeing the world we live in today, and at the time the movie was released- it was just fiction and entertainment, especially in older movies.

That’s a decade. That’s a long damn time, but some of us are just ahead of the curve. Front lines sucks because we see things first and we get discouraged because we take the direct hit, and we have to continue to dust ourselves off and get back up and fight some more.... some of the things that have knocked us down that we have reconciled and learned to adjust to living with or working around, are just now hitting others.

I don’t know what Q will end up having been, and I’m more of a “this whole saga is absolutely intriguing, I can’t take my eyes off of it, even though sometimes it feels like a train wreck is about to happen” kind of thing.

Also, my hope will always be in the one who numbered the hairs on my head... and I believe His is the only power that can counter that of what we’re up against..... so I try to emanate that as often as possible in this thread without being someone who gets written off as annoying, ignore her posts. -bible thumper- no, not me at all. But I am not one to believe I have the power to become a God.... that’s the trap of new age, I believe, is convincing us to seek the power they have held for so long through occult practices and black magic, all while earning more souls for the darkness under the guise of the “light” movement. And damn is it convincing. I have to detangle it continually. Discernment. It’s a gift not everyone has, so talking about these things openly is crucial lest the mass confusion.

There are some things we won’t get to know on this side of eternity, but somehow over the course of my life, I have been led to make sense of a great deal more than I could’ve ever dreamed, and for some strange reason- reading the Q drops coupled with research and insight on this thread and this site as a whole, I see that there ARE others out there who seem to see with their minds eye, the same thing I’m trying to describe.

It is in our trials and tribulations that the power of God is best revealed... so I’ll end with this:

May our weakness give more strength to the only power that CAN win this war.

In the meantime, I think the battle for our own mind and our own emotional expression is of the utmost importance. This war isn’t being fought with conventional weapons, it’s being fought with information... and the prize isn’t a piece of land, it is our consciousness.

I just hope that if some deceptive, manufactured, event, does interrupt life as we know it, we can find the wisdom we need to complete the race, so to speak.

It has already been won.... we are just trying to make it to the celebration, but we’ve gotta compete the race.

Carry on, you all are MUCH more intelligent and articulate than I will ever hope to be. But I appreciate you allowing me to join in with you.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And now we have a reseller of the over bought. Incredibly wealthy surfer who must be packin from what the agencirs used him for, he's running with his inclusive observations that the cross dressers were in actuality trying to blackmail both candidates. The bastards....
Make love not war...f''em to death

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: dashen
Do you really think more people wouldn’t have taken notice had comey been charged for the crimes he committed?

IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME that there have been no official (DOJ) announcements regarding the Indictment, or Non-Indictment for either COMEY or MCCABE.

To the best of my knowledge, all we hear are investigative reporters and pundits, like John Solomon and Joe DiGenova, making statements. Statements that get picked up and repeated so often, they become OFFICIAL.

I just re-read the ending of the COMEY report ( www.cnn.com... ) and do NOT see "Prosecution of the (title of individual) was declined". That wording is at the end of other I.G. reports where the offender was not going to be indicted.

Very interesting. I don't see anything directly from Bill Barr making a statement to decline prosecution. I may be missing it somewhere, but can't find one. Thanks for pointing this out!

I did see this little jewel, however:

According to former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, the Comey memos were under review by U.S. Attorney John Huber.

During an appearance on Fox News Monday, Whitaker let slip, “we still have Huber out there looking at some of these things regarding Comey’s memos and the like.”
pjmedia.com...

....hmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

I can think of 3 people in the MSM who deserve to be the next "goat".
NOTICE! Emotionally fragile? IGNORE - www.nst.com.my...

edit on 8/31/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hey Grambler..I value your opinion, so I will ask a very simple Question. If none of the people we ALL want to see pay a price for their illegal activities (and then some) walk...would it be worth it to you if that means it never happens again?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Regardless of what or who Q is/was, valuable work has been done because of the Quest for answers to the Questions.

Sometimes it seems like a DC Comics project. Even one of the newer logos for DC Entertainment is a D pulled back to reveal the C, which seemed to be saying, C before D. But, that's the weird part of seeking answers on varying levels...you can sometimes be drawn into some high strangeness.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Be aware that Matt Whitaker speaks from how he saw things when he was the acting Attorney General. After Barr was sworn in on 2/14/19, he adjusted some things. For instance, Barr said in April that U.S. Attorney John Huber is now focusing on investigating the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I am really not trying to convince, just giving my reasoning.

If anything charming comey for these intital crimes would have let him know the hammer was about to be brought down, and forced public perception more against comey. This would have made him more likely to corporate in the bigger crimes he may be accused of, and to bring down more of the corrupt

Announcing comeys crimes and then letting him off only sets the groundwork for the media and establishment to discredit future crimes he may be charged with

I understand your reasoning but again disagree. Just say I need the full picture and this DOJ has released precious little including the progress of the Durham (and Hubar) investigation.

Public perception at this point could look like nit picking. Any charges have to be absolutely solid so no one can claim nit picking.

If Comey intended to or did cooperate it has already happened.

And evidence regarding crimes would come with the Fisa report and via Durham.

Actually we have been crying out against leaks and prosecution of minor crimes (Gen Flynn's false crime).

Looks to me you prosecute minor crimes when you have nothing larger to prosecute to smear the person.

Don't think that is a good lane to go down. There are those in congress who would easily call this political.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I

Your lens is one of pure faith; it’s unfalsifiable

I’ll ask again, would you have said it was a mistake and harming q’s plan had Barr charged comey?

Not faith, reading the language. They use symbols, reading the symbols can be seen as faith to some, soothsaying to others, or reading to others. Q's first and most important point was to demand folks look for the symbols and stop looking at the C_A mockingbird media presentation through their "miseducation".

As for Comey - not a relevant question, because "what iffing" isn't the point. It is a Q thread, so separating the symbols from the Q drops created POV is simply pointless.

My record on Q is documented and is not based on blind faith, religious feelings or anything of the sort - not even close. My investment is not in jail for anyone, or being right on decodes, or even being a cheerleader for DJT, but entirely 100 percent on Planetary Liberation for which Q is simply a tool for some (not all), to both assist in the Liberation of themselves personally as well as that of the Planet's Consciousness itself and any who wish to truly liberate themselves from enslavement.

Individual details or fates of players matter zero to me, and as SouthernGrift has mentioned, I've seen more awakening in the last year then I have in all my years.

And yes, dingbats exist, but also dingbats are drawn to certain things where dingbats are comfortable but they stand out far more then before. In other areas I see things - not faith but empirical, that are remarkable and that I never figured I would see.

Liberation comes from within, Q is nothing more then a tool for some, not all, to use to help find new understandings within themselves, connect in new ways, and break free from the Controller Reality Creation Systems that enslave. I see that happening.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think that these threads are going to be of great value at some point in the future.

I also believe that compartmentalization itself should give us pause to stop and ask ourselves, if someone in a position that could make a real difference, a real insider of some sort, were to read here... were to see the conclusions others have drawn from open sources information, would there be a brave soul willing to take a risk somehow?

What if that’s how Q got its start. You see, I’m not one to believe “everyone’s in on the big picture” kind of deal. They may all have skeletons, some worse than others, but they can’t all possibly know all....

That’s why spirit cooking is such a key point here.

I’m nobody of importance.

But I’d like to think that if I was, I would double cross the darkness given the chance.

High strangeness indeed.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

PM

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: liveandlearn

Say there is enough evidence for a wiretap on Comey. As soon as you file any charges against him, that knowledge would likely have to be disclosed.

Why jeopardize evidence yet obtained for more serious crimes on this weaker one?

As we saw with Manafort, Cohen, etc., Evidence can be withheld until the trial begins. By the time Comey's 1st trial begins, he can be indicted 2 or 3 additional times on new charges, as they're prepared.

I have yet to see a good LEGAL reason for not indicting Comey for mishandling of classified documents.

But I would like to know how McCabe can be indicted for doing pretty much the same thing Comey did, without being indicted? This makes me have less confidence in McCabe being indicted "soon", as pundits keep saying.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

None of the top "dogs" are going to be indicted. This is a proclamation that this will not be tolerated in the future.

"This should never happen to a siting President again"

Just laying the groundwork for what is "hopefully" a much purer future.

No ones going to jail IMO

Lord know's I hope I am wrong.
edit on 31-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Covfefe

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join