It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you vote for Trump we can't be friends

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee
I guess it must make you sad that all your life you chose to associate with racists?
Did you always know or was it the orange spray tan?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I let myself pretend they were not. But trumpism has excellerated their racism.I heard the n word and was always quick to denounce it. Now I hear how they should be shot. Now I hear 'it's their fault for coming, now I hear all of what they were holding in.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I guess it must make you sad that all your life you chose to associate with racists?
Did you always know or was it the orange spray tan?

edit on 28-8-2019 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So is it better that they are out in the open and can be identified, or would you rather they were closeted?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am glad to know, and sad to know. My 89 year old father in law now drives around with blatantly racist stickers, all over his car. He is emboldened by trumpism. He is going to get shot. He is typical of the rednecks and hillbillies of the south. We now have to worry about him all the time, he just spouts whatever. My freind of 20 years got all the russian hillary memes, she is obsessed with what she thinks hillary did, still thinks there is a pizza sex shop, lol. This shiz ruined lives.

So is it better that they are out in the open and can be identified, or would you rather they were closeted?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

typical of the rednecks and hillbillies of the south

where exactly would that be?

This shiz ruined lives.

whose in particular?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Georgia, and where to start with the lives ruined? Lives lost? It ranges from stories like my father in law, to the deaths at the hands of trump extremists.

typical of the rednecks and hillbillies of the south

where exactly would that be?

This shiz ruined lives.

whose in particular?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Georgia

fair enough
thanks

the deaths at the hands of trump extremists

perhaps I am unfamiliar with these, could you be a little bit more detailed?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Most recently, the 13 year old in a coma. The perp said he thought he was doing trumps bidding when he slammed the kid in the head for not taking his hat off during the national anthem. The El Paso shooter.

Georgia

fair enough
thanks

the deaths at the hands of trump extremists

perhaps I am unfamiliar with these, could you be a little bit more detailed?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This happened to me with a girl I was friends with. She found out I wasn't voting for Hillary (though I didn't vote for Trump, I didn't vote for he either).

She went off the deep end, if I wasn't with Hillary I was the enemy, I needed to die, my family needed to die, my friends needed to die. Anyone that wasn't vowed to vote for her was worthless.

She emailed me all kinds of hate and demanded I not respond and just take the abuse, as it was my due.

She literally went crazy. Threatening to get me arrested for responding to her emails and the like (and I was quite polite in my responses back, because I refused to kowtow to her demand I let her abuse me).

It was the most bizzare experience I've had with someone. I've never had that kind of reaction with anyone before. I can only imagine her entire head exploded when Trump won the election.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
Wow...really just compared a red sox fan to a lunatic on the left??

Red Sox fans are worse than any political adherent and I have less problem with my friends who are on the left or right than I do with fans of that dumpster fire of a baseball team.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Most recently, the 13 year old in a coma.

ok, while not what you claimed "deaths" ; a 13 year old in a coma is a bad thing

The perp said he thought he was doing trumps bidding when he slammed the kid in the head for not taking his hat off during the national anthem.

if you would source that, I would appreciate it.
people.com...

He was previously convicted for a 2010 charge of assault with a weapon, and was sentenced to 10 years of probation, records show.

this particular perp had a record so it is not like this is a new thing for him since trump was elected, unless you have a source saying so.....

as to the el paso shooter his "manifesto" criticizes both the Democratic Party and Republican Party, saying that their politicians are either complacent or involved in the "takeover of the United States government by unchecked corporations.

so his motivation was not clearly trump or trumpism as you have claimed, again unless you have sources that say otherwise

immigration was actually an issue prior to trump being sworn in

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: JAGStorm

I live in Illinois, I think we have 7 republicans and all the rest Democrats running the show. Pretty much explains our problems here. Voting for a democrat in illinois puts you on my crap list.

Man, that is so spot on! I live in Illinois as well and whatever outlandish new tax or scheme the Democrats want, it becomes law. Promote transgender in schools - bang, you got it! Add another .18 cents tax per gallon on gasoline - done! Keep raising the fines for texting and driving but only providing enough money downstate so that the 8 counties around me can only put three ISP cars on the roads - you got it! That's 3 ILLINOIS STATE POLICE CARS FOR 8 COUNTIES! They don't care about our safety, so they need to stop claiming they do. Let Chicago secede and become North Illinois and leave the rest of us alone here in South Illinois.
edit on 28-8-2019 by TrulyColorBlind because: Clarification that it was a tax.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Trump sure is a popular guy. But yes I see it sometimes here and there online mostley. On facebook and all social sites really, and yes to that point. And most if not all of them are about as clueless as clueless is.

But hey whatever, all the anti trumper and pro trumpers, are off course not going to get along, its like mixing coca cola and pepsi, two compleltey different things, and ohhh a volatile brew for sure when mixed together. Who knows what would happen if you mix the two, probably create a singularity in the space time continuum.

But on a side note, ya Trumps popularity is pretty high, I was watching an anime some months ago. Its basically about some aliens who end up shifting to earth by mistake, and the place they materialize at, theres two people one old guy and a young kid. They get killed offcourse wrong place, wrong spot, then they get rebuilt before the ship takes off, but all they had onboard was weponization equipment.

Basically they get turned into weapons/robots, one the old guy goes around saves people. The kid? He goes around killing people at random, crashes planes and a whole list of other things.

But anyways to get to the point, at the end of the anime. There is a meteor heading for earth, and the US was going to intercept it. They failed offcourse, and theres trump on the TV explaining it for people to enjoy there remaining time they have together in oh so Trump fashion.

Oh! Even the japanese to english voice acting is spot on, its like an official presidential speech, cant tell the difference between the two. Trump sure is a popular guy, this must be the at the least 20th time I heard of him this year. But still! Hes nowere near as popular as Obama was, when he was potus, I mean everytime somebody around this site bent down to tie there shoe and hit there head on a corner table, it seemed it was Obamas fault somehow.

It's basically bahhh! All day long on both parts and from both groups.

Anyways, here is anime trump in all his glory.

edit on 10pmWednesdaypm282019f3pmWed, 28 Aug 2019 22:52:19 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Some simple advice to the OP..

You need some new friends..!!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chrismarco
Wow...really just compared a red sox fan to a lunatic on the left??

Red Sox fans are worse than any political adherent and I have less problem with my friends who are on the left or right than I do with fans of that dumpster fire of a baseball team.

I have an enormous problem with those philistines who would put pineapple on pizza. Truly horrendous.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

She just used that as an excuse to end the friendship.. Let her go..

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I remember when Trump was elected in 2016 my oldest daughter cut off everyone in the family. She labeled us all as Racist, Misogynist, Xenophobic, Nazi, etc. and when she went to see her father and grandparents that Christmas (to get gifts only) she was a screaming banshee and hateful to all of them. Never mind that nobody in the family is any of those things and half of the family voted Libertarian- because we didn't vote for Hillary she didn't want any of us in her life... except when she wanted money, of course. Maybe I should mention that she "came out" at 13 and was embraced, that our home was frequented by people of all races and religions and that she was raised to know that there was absolutely nothing that she couldn't do with tenacity and hard work.

It was over a year before she would speak to any of us and I'm wondering how long she will cut off the family after the 2020 election when basically the entire family will most likely vote for Trump. It will probably be pretty ugly. I raised my kids with the belief that family ALWAYS comes first and that people can agree to disagree and still love each other, but apparently between social media and the MSM she has been programmed to believe the opposite.

Sheesh... I don't know what I would do in a situation like that... My 4 boys (11 years to 17 years) will almost get in a fist fight to avoid getting a blue bowl at dinner time, they race to get the red ones.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Your 17 year old is still fighting over what color his dishware is?

Nope, not a joke. Blue represents democrats, red represents Republicans. They only like blue when it concerns the line regarding our law enforcement. Common sense at a young age is hard to come by so I consider myself blessed. I know # really hit the fan when one of them gets mad at their brother and calls him a liberal.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: LSU2018

My oldest has had too much of the Progressive Koolaid, an extremely leftist bi-sexual atheist who thinks the world owes her a living while my youngest is an ultra conservative, Pentacostal anti-vaxer conspiracy theorist. They are both near 30 (31 and 29). They were both very much like me (an open-minded centrist Libertarian) right up until just before the 2016 election.

Tells a tale, doesn't it?

Yes it does. As mine get older, they see the news and ask questions so I find unedited videos to show them the truth. Or they see it for themselves and see how the news gives one side. I was 21 when I asked my mom the same question. The news was saying that Bush never served in the military and would run story after story on it but he'd served. That's when I got into politics. My oldest will be 18 by the time the next election rolls around so he'll get to vote. Politics were a lot less relevant when I was their age, only the adults cared and the kids were never involved.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: IAMTAT

Part of being in a cult is you are not supposed to be friends with people outside of the cult

And when in a cult, you don't talk about the cult. Everyone that does not agree witht he group collective is to be shunned and seen as evil by all those in the cult.

Interesting similarities, aren't they?

Yeah but that same argument is a double edged sword and can be used both ways. I guess everyone who fought the Nazi's was just some cult, eh?

I have to disagree. People weren't removing friends off of FB when obama was elected. It's always the left that get mad at you for not being like them. Ironically, they want people to accept those who are different. I guess it's a different kind of different that's different from your different.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Whatever. I've never seen such intolerance, racism, homophobia, and sexism as I've seen with today's democrat party. The only difference between today's DNC and the DNC of the 60's is that their target is anyone who supports Trump. Color, sex, anything.... Doesn't matter. I've seen democrats openly call blacks "house negros" and "bed wenches" for being Trump supporters. I've seen gay people get bashed in the head, hit with milkshakes full of cement, not allowed to have free speech, etc., just because they support Trump. So # your "every Trump supporter I know is a proud racist" bull#. I'm calling you out on that blatant lie. Your party is the party of proud racists. You need a mirror.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join