It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 teens tried to rob a house After the homeowner shot and killed 1 others were charged with murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You can read about some of the future finest this world has to offer in this article.

Im sure their might be the typical excuse giving and justification for these thugs or anger that a criminal, regardless of age, is now dead but as the article states: the criminals own this outcome not the person that defended themselves .

Hopefully one of these kids learns a valuable lesson , uses this scenario they caused as motivation to correct their course and make something of themselves.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Now that is what I call glorious justice. Young thugs will learn their punishment.

That being said the whole prison and punishment idea should be one that is debated for/against. It is far from a perfect system and perhaps there is one that would be more effective rather than imprisoning someone only to have them return behind bars again.
edit on 16-8-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That is beautiful!
It’s good to see when a judge has a couple cells left in their heads to make a call that sets an example.
Now... got to get these judges in Canada to get off the Liberal teet and start handing out sentences

I can’t tell if that’s a feminine looking boy, or a very homely looking girl.
edit on 16-8-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sounds like everything turned out okay by the title of the OP.

I'm allergic to CNN, so I'll take your word for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

MSM leftist media and leftist politicians should also be charged, for creating the "entitlement/stealing-is-ok/reparations" mentality that directly leads to this criminality.

YOU are NOT entitled to the fruits of my labor, I do not care what your excuse is.

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WORK !!

Yes, IT IS HARD.

THOUGH IT OUT !!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

They broke the law and obvious signs of coercion and wanting to belong were big factors. What a shame, all these young lives wasted, and an elderly person had to; and now has continue to live with this situation on their mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think charging these youths with murder is appropriate in this case. Their actions as a group brought on the death of the kid. We have to start making people accountable for the actions of their crimes. If we do this, maybe kids will not follow the bad kids and our society will get better over the years.

I am sure that they will do some plea bargaining but I do hope these kids get many years and a record. They are the ones who caused the death, if they were not breaking in or just left quickly when caught, the one kid would be alive. People get brave when they are in numbers, I hope they make an example of these kids to help to stop other youth from going astray. Just say no to those who want to commit crimes. This is not a racial issue, this is an issue of bad youth in society.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Unfortunately, this is where the state sponsored splitting of families with no father figure around leads.

You cant just send dad packing with a child support order and expect everything to be fine.
You need both a father, and a mother.

Too bad these kids were left to learn the hard way, but, it's rough out there.

You can run a tight ship, where no-one questions authority of the captain and his officers.
You can run a pirate ship, with occasional mutiny towards the captain and his officers.

Just keep the ship afloat. That's what family is...

It will never be easy, but it will always be worth it in the end.

Perfect or pirate, no-one likes a funeral.
edit on 16-8-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't agree with the murder charges.

When I was younger I found myself in a similar situation but under drastically different circumstances...

My cousin's boyfriend beat her worse than anything I had ever seen, so in a drunken stupor I gathered some friends for backup and paid him a visit.

To make a long story short, things didn't go so well, and my best friend's little brother was stabbed and killed.

While I do believe my friends and I should've faced some additional consequences for our actions, I couldn't imagine a harder way to learn a lesson.

edit on 16-8-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Taken into custody, some of the defendants, "most of whom have significant criminal histories," stated they'd run because they "did not want to go back to jail," according to Nerheim.

I guess they missed the old saying, " If you do not want to do the time, then don't do the crime"!

The old man must have been a terrible shot unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Hopefully one of these kids learns a valuable lesson , uses this scenario they caused as motivation to correct their course and make something of themselves.

This isn't likely being that they have been charged with murder.
edit on 8/17/2019 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Justice is served..

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Taken into custody, some of the defendants, "most of whom have significant criminal histories," stated they'd run because they "did not want to go back to jail," according to Nerheim.

I guess they missed the old saying, " If you do not want to do the time, then don't do the crime"!

Yep...

Looking at the punks, doesn't appear there would have been any great loss to society. I can imagine that an average day in their lives consists of violent misogynistic gangster rap, blunts, bottles of 7up and cough syrup and plotting schemes to next steal someone elses stuff.

I could be wrong, however.. could have been brilliant scientists or philanthropists in the making...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yeah.... imagine what their lives have been like up until now?
Sorry but I cannot help feeling compassion.....especially after seeing those eyes and faces in the photos you have provided.

What sort of childhood do you imagine they had?
edit on 17-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: 727Sky

I could be wrong, however.. could have been brilliant scientists or philanthropists in the making...

If only they had fallen out of a different hole.

By the grace of God..... as my Mother used to say.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Happens all the time,nothing new just being a get away driver you can be charged with murder,liberals think of themselves first and rarely weigh pro's and con's,then cry when they are caught fully knowing the consequencesa reply to: opethPA

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Happens all the time,nothing new just being a get away driver you can be charged with murder,liberals think of themselves first and rarely weigh pro's and con's,then cry when they are caught fully knowing the consequencesa reply to: opethPA

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

'liberals think of themselves first'?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That's true.. but good does come from such an upbringing.. if the will to do so outweighs the influence to not.

I don't see what you see in their eyes. I see coldness. Fear of having been caught, not regret that their actions caused this. You could investigate most serial offenders and find a root cause, but still.. it won't change the circumstances that caused you to.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: gallop

Yeah.... imagine what their lives have been like up until now?
Sorry but I cannot help feeling compassion.....especially after seeing those eyes and faces in the photos you have provided.

What sort of childhood do you imagine they had?

When they willingly made the choice to become criminals they lost the benefit of the doubt for me.

Do you have compassion for the person they tried to make a victim in this scenario?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join