It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

They would not. The bunk bed isn't even his height. We have a math problem. Either the "rope" is short and there is no way to get momentum or his body hits the floor and takes weight off.

I mean this would be very hard to do by oneself. Strangulation would even be fairly difficult.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

The last time he got work release and was out of the jail diddling little girls in his office all day long.
Why kill yourself when you can continue your lifestyle and get three free meals a day too?
This time he was not going to get that kind of deal. He was looking at the same four walls for the rest of his days.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Plenty of motive. However, the method is a real problem. I have been slammed on my neck, and choked by enormous people in bjj, wrestling and judo. Getting the power to break bones in the neck without leverage or momentum seems pretty hard.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

How does one make noises if you are unconscious? The noises would have to have been made while he was still conscious right?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This guy was a very high profile prisoner right? Pretty important person?

No way he was treated like any normal prisoner, he would have had 24 hour surveillance and nobody would have been allowed near him unless authorized. Dodgy as # this.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Generation9

The last time he got work release and was out of the jail diddling little girls in his office all day long.
Why kill yourself when you can continue your lifestyle and get three free meals a day too?
This time he was not going to get that kind of deal. He was looking at the same four walls for the rest of his days.
How gullible are you? Why do you take the news as gospel?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Not that this is what happened but tearing the sheets into strips and braiding the strips would make the paper sheet something much stronger.

It's just something I keep thinking when people mention paper sheets.

I had a fascination with origami and paper art for many years and paper can be made to be pretty strong if you twist and manipulate it.

Again not saying that that is what he did at all. Just pointing out that paper can be made into a pretty strong rope.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Could the previous "injuries to the neck" help the breaking of the bones on a hanging?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I see the reports saying he killed himself whilst his guards slept... he had a camera in his room so how did he know the guards where sleeping? Or did he just magically pick a time to try when the guards magically decided to # their jobs and take a nap, homer simpson style? It's all just too... convenient.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

On his knees leaning forward would put all the pressure on the throat where they hyoid bone is located wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Not that this is what happened but tearing the sheets into strips and braiding the strips would make the paper sheet something much stronger.

I had a fascination with origami and paper art for many years and paper can be made to be pretty strong if you twist and manipulate it.

Again not saying that that is what he did at all. Just pointing out that paper can be made into a pretty strong rope.

He was obviously a genius seeing as he never graduated college and had people signing over 7 million dollar properties.

The 1 percent chance this was not murder (conspiracies of who aside) would be he braided or twisted the sheets and meditated in a way he fell off the bed perfectly and extremely relaxed. It's not impossible but seems less plausible than the other factors surrounding the case.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Prediction: The "sleeping" guards did it.
They also faked their logs.
If cameras were off...they did that too.

Only question remaining was who paid them.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I worked 35 years in a psych unit.For many I was safety officer. Our 1st hanging death was a man who used a belt to hang himself from a 3 foot high horizontal toilet pipe.The toilet was n a corner. He hooked belt the climbed upside down using the corner wall let go using the wall to hold himself in position until he passed out and then flipped over.Was found dead 15 minutes later .Needless to say we enclosed all pipes after that. So many hangings are not the same. As to Epstein I have no opinion yet but there are many different ways that can happen.

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Oh surely. Thats exactly what I said.

If you translate my english into some other language I guess.

Maybe into the language of those who have visited you ??? Huh???

link   

Again gullible... Why do you think the sheets are paper to begin with? They are designed to be impossible to kill yourself with. People who hang themselves in prison dont use the paper sheets, they usually use something smart like strings in their underwear that the guards missed.

Also how long do you think it would have taken him to tear and braid those sheets? And how long do you think he went without getting watched?
edit on 15-8-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Im sure as someone strangles they are completely silent too.

Rolls eyes.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Like if a piano wire was used? Again a braided bedsheet has some serious surface area. And how long can it be to get the tension in a fall.
As soon as he falls asleep in a blood strangulation like just hanging off the bed he would be putting some weight on the floor.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A little FYI about the hyoid bone

Hyoid bone, U-shaped bone situated at the root of the tongue in the front of the neck and between the lower jaw and the largest cartilage of the larynx, or voice box. The primary function of the hyoid bone is to serve as an anchoring structure for the tongue. It has no articulation with other bones.
The hyoid consists of a body, a pair of larger horns, called the greater cornua, and a pair of smaller horns, called the lesser cornua. The bone is more or less in the shape of a U, with the body forming the central part, or base, of the letter. In the act of swallowing, the hyoid bone, tongue, and larynx all move upward rapidly.

www.britannica.com...

Now I'm no internet genius, except when I am, but the hyoid, being a "floating bone" is difficult to break, period.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ha,ha,ha,ha...he don't give a crap about the daily "briefing" ...and disregards all.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Aye someone else mentioned this but if the guards had been doing their jobs and checking every 30mins Epstein surely would have been sussed. We have no idea whether Epstein was aware the guards were gone and wouldn't be back for hours so would have been risky to attempt that I think but maybe possible.

As far as his future in a cell was concerned, his lawyers have stated publicly that when they saw him he was in high spirits quite happy and said "See you Sunday". He appeared quite convinced that again with his dream team lawyers he could get away with it, so not sure if your hypothesis for his "suicide" holds water....then again we only know what we're allowed to know :0

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join