It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

I dont think you get it. You're just happy he's dead. You're happy you killed a roach. Well guess what? for every roach you kill there are 100 hiding.
There's no telling how many monsters his death saved.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have a question that may have been answered but I haven't seen it yet.

I was looking at the photo's of his body and his cell today,and the 1 pictures (that was taken above/behind his head), and it looks like something's in or on his mouth?
Could be vomit,but that's all I can think of 😕

I won't post the pic, but it is Very easily found in Google images under "Jeffrey Epstein graphic photos"

Could someone have a look and explain please?

Many thank
FA

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I was looking at the photo's of his body and his cell today,and the 1 pictures (that was taken above/behind his head), and it looks like something's in or on his mouth?

I won't post the pic, but it is Very easily found in Google images under "Jeffrey Epstein graphic photos"

Many thank
FA

It’s part of an intubation tube covered in vomit. They did cpr on him. Looks like they tried to start an IV on him to get his BP up too

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Many thank
FA

It’s part of an intubation tube covered in vomit. They did cpr on him. Looks like they tried to start an IV on him to get his BP up too

Awesome, thank you 👍🏼

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join