It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Shadow Government Being Exposed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Over the years I've heard many stories about the US having a shadow government. Now understand, I'm not talking about the deep state term that has been used so frequently over the past 2 years.

One describes an organic, decentralized, and loose association of like-minded bureaucrats you could call the Trump resistance. The other is something altogether different.

A shadow government describes an organized apparatus comprised of a group of people who truly control everything in the US and elsewhere, through manipulation, intimidation, blackmail, etc. Their efforts are centrally coordinated to achieve their aims.

I have to be honest, I have been a fence-sitter on many of the secret society and shadow government threads I've seen over the years. Maybe I'm willfully naive, but I just don't own enough tinfoil for all of that.

But today, I saw something that changed all of that for me.

First, you have to begin with a thread I posted earlier today.

Russia Probe Twist: A Billion Dollar CEO, A Convicted Russian Agent And The FBI

The source material is a very long read and I urge everyone to track that story closely.

But for purposes of this thread, I'll save you some time and tell you that what is asserted there by billionaire Patrick Byrne. He says that the FBI Russian collusion entrapment effort was not just targeted against Donald Trump, but included Hillary Clinton as well.

What? How does that make sense?

Again, you'll have to read Sarah Carter's article to understand why he makes this claim.

So effectively all along we have been thinking about the Russian collusion story as a left right thing and Donald Trump. But with Byrne's recent assertions, that would no longer make sense. In fact, what it suggests is that there's a rogue, organized element in our government- a secret shawdow government- that operates to control the oval office no matter who occupies it.

Ordinarily, that conclusion would seem like a big stretch, requiring lots of tinfoil.

But parallel to this story is the Jeffrey Epstein case.

There are so many details that can be discussed, that I would never be able to do justice to them all in a single thread. But the most important thing to know is that it seems pretty certain Jeffrey Epstein was an intelligence asset, who indisputably had the dirt on some of the most powerful people on the planet.

Then he ends up dead by suicide in a facility where that supposedly doesn't happen. Every possible failure point fails.

Finally, whether it's been from the Qanon people, FOX news, GOP members of Congress, and many others, we keep hearing the 'truth' is much bigger than we know and will stun the world.

What scandal could possibly rise to that level???

If you see a Russian-collision-entrapment story, which was politically neutral....AND...the fact of a billionaire intelligence asset collecting some pretty monstrous dirt on some pretty powerful people, it becomes very easy to see how these two things together are really connected to a larger program controlled by the same source....in other words, a secret shadow government pulling the strings of governance and commerce.

Now that would shock the world.

edit on 12-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Bureaucrats or lobbyists controlled by billionaires?

Do you really think a group of bureaucrats is going to have more power than the billionaires buy off Congress? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But the most important thing to know is that it seems pretty certain Jeffrey Epstein was an intelligence asset, who indisputably had the dirt on some of the most powerful people on the planet.

I have thought this since the beginning. It's about the only configuration which fits the bill. JE was recruited or had some loose agreement with your shadow government.

It was that information, who he was supplying with dirt, which could not see the light of day. Not that Bill Clinton and that ilk were doing what they do. That was not news. As demonstrated by this going on for years, everyone knowing about it, and nothing meaningful happening justice-wise.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
People I know are quietly talking civil war.

They're scary people.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
People I know are quietly talking civil war.

They're scary people.

Give me a name or two I know an FBI agent. Nip it in the bud before they hurt innocent people.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Give me a name or two I know an FBI agent.

I bet you do. Snitches get stitches.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's very difficult to believe a shadow government or even a deep state because this guy, this guy they hate more than anyone they have ever hated won the highest office.

I do believe they tried their best before and after he was elected but it all backfired. For a time, they lost all three branches. They did get one back but it wasn't convincing because they lost more seats in the other branch and can't seem to pick up anymore momentum.

All their investigations, allegations went nowhere. I can't think of anything they beat him on to be honest other than stalling the border wall progress but even that is being done slowly.

If they are so powerful why do continue to get beat. To me it just looks like some angry mob that can't focus on a real strategy to do anything at all but complain and name call.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Money doesn't always buy power. If the money offered doesn't overcome the dirt being held over someone's head, then it's useless. Ie.

Billionaire: "I'll pay you $100 million to pass this."

Politician: thinks about scandal that they are being blackmailed with by another party: "nah, I'm good."

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The shadow government has been exposed for decades now. There is a huge research project discussing the full blown apparatus of the shadow government called the; Omega Agency Research Project, and displays a monsterous data mined pile of information covering all known aspects of it.

People may now be seeing the shadow government for what it is, on display with out fear because it has become complacent in the assumed power these apart of it claim.

Unfortunately for them, the governments only authorized power is granted by the people.

Governments like ours, where corrupt people gain influence, they need the shadows because once their acts are in the open, the people's eyes will be opened also.

The shadow government has become brazen and overconfident, this is when they fall. Like we see happening on the left.

They are losing the influence once had, and spazzing out to the point of hysterical ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I prefer the term quasi-government, and who exactly is in control of all those black budget programs that have received trillions of dollars over the last few decades?

It sure isn't the government that was elected to office

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Give me a name or two I know an FBI agent.

I bet you do. Snitches get stitches.

And lay in ditches...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Is that project still active? You mean on ATS, right?

ETA: can you add a link? I'm not seeing it.
edit on 12-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Now that would shock the word.

"world".

I think the Shadow Government is why $400 Billion dollars goes "missing" every year. Even government auditors can't find out where it disappears to.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol. Thx. Corrected. Doing this on my phone and autocorrect and my bed eyes makes this infinitely harder.

No doubt on the missing money...and don't forget those trades just before 9/11.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's been in place since at least the end of WW2.
It's the power behind the scenes that took out the Kennedys.
It's the global cabal of power brokers.
It's the modern golden rule, he who has the gold rules.
Now of course this is only one man's tinfoil wrapped opinions, but based on lots of reasons.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Wow..you constructed the Opening Post on your smartphone? Impressive! I wouldn't even attempt it, lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There has always been a controlling factor in our government. It runs things behind the scenes. Europe has one too, a group of rich influential people have always ran governments. It appears that there has been some changes to the way this shadow government is working nowadays and maybe it is that they are trying to adopt a new wing of society that is more radical to change things so they can suppress the masses better. It is all about promoting fear and making us want extra police to patrol the streets under their control.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know, risky, right? lol

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So,

Should we expect more "Suicides" and "Unfortunate Accidents"?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Unseen, and unknown to the masses: nasty entities pull the strings.

They don't, (from their actions), appear to have any level of human empathy.
Just weirdos operating solely from their most basic reptilian brains.
Maybe David Icke we on to something...

There has sometimes been posted on ATS a triangle, that shows a certain potential hierarchy, going above the CFR, BIS, and Trilateral Commission, to what is it? The council of 13 or something like that?
Anyone have that to post?

Not just USA, but worldwide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join