It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Shadow Government Being Exposed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What is then the System that oversees this planets and other planets activities 🤔

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Or is such a system in the actual shadows so much that they are not even acknowledged by many
. Humans...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Were we ever free?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

He's already spoken to the DOJ twice, including providing a seven hour interview.

If what he says has value, hopefully we'll learn aoon enough. Moreover Buffet vouches for his integrity.

I see that as a positive sign.

edit on 13-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
So I've been thinking about this topic too:

Has anyone actually bothered to read the IC Russian 'Hacking' Assessment?

Now even the quality of that 'assessment' starts to make sense to me.

Yeah, we have. The level of evidence presented in that report is weak and underwhelming. No wonder they had to trot out the "17 intelligence agencies" lie, when in fact it was only 3. And one of them only had moderate certainty. They actually mention the time the attacks took place being "working hours" in Moscow as part of their evidence. If you have to even mention that, you barely had anything. The case hasn't done too well in court either. I seem to recall another story about a Clinton- or Obama-appointed judge chastising the government for how weak the case was, but I can't find that story right now. I'm sure someone here remembers what I'm talking about.

The narrative just doesn't add up. Russia is some kind of super hacking entity with cyber capabilities years ahead of ours because we've been neglecting that part of our defense posture, so good they can destroy our democracy....

...but they leave the kind of trail that a 12 year old novice hacker would leave? You can't have it both ways.
edit on 13 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think we have the idea of what the “shadow government” is wrong. Yes, there’s those who are “above the government” (ATG?
) but it’s not in the “shadow” sense...

The Gov can attack/imprison/tax/legislate/prosecute/harass/extort/ban/etc. the populace. But, most of that type of nuisance can be absorbed, defended against or outright made to go away with enough money.

So, the “shadow government” is those they really can’t touch - they’re above the government. They can be had with a round about assault but it takes the public to do it and it can’t be on a financial basis (#metoo, for instance).

These ATG folks pump money into politicians who won’t harass them, promote legislation that forwards their empires and reduces threats to their empires. This actually explains the billionaire liberal (Soros) agenda - he’s out to help his billionaire buddies by supporting wealth transfer thus making it harder for those people to grow large business/compete with his interest (and other billionaire buddies).

Repeat this for enough election cycles and boom - you’re running the government and shaping public policy/social engineering your vision at scale. Politicians depend on your money/kickbacks/support and know in the political game it’s a political death sentence to bite the hands that feed you - do what they say or they’ll find someone who will.

This explains the bifurcation of incomes, why some minority populations just can’t seem to get ahead, why the estate tax keeps going up, AMT taxes, etc. list goes on. And how extremely rich, politically conservative families (particularly from the tech space) all vote demo - make be peasants think you’re a good guy by voting to help them and give out freebies (gov programs) so they stay lazy and don’t get ahead - then at the same time employ a mountain of accountants to bypass everything you voted for in ways that 99.9% of America wouldn’t comprehend. All being done to keep the powers with the cash in power.

So, yeah, there’s those who are ATG. It’s not a shadow though - it’s right in front of your eyes - and they’re using the most vulnerable people as the votes/puppets to forward their agenda.

This is why people who don’t like the government/need help from the government are in the crosshairs.

Self-sufficiency is a threat.

So then we created consumer culture so you spend that money you make, line the billionaires pockets, and never save money (thus keeping people from getting truly ahead or powerful)... but that’s another thread

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that our underlying government bureaucrats have a large underlying network in place. That doesn't make them bad, as long as it is not out of control. Governments that are autocratic and have long standing autocratic rulers generally have a significant experience advantage over our elected political officials. It would be stupid to allow an amateur to make a costly mistake. It just raises the issue at what point is the political policy implemented or over ridden within the bureaucracy. Of course the rich have a huge influence on this, they can make these people rich. Does anyone have any idea how many CIA front companies, construction companies, defense contractors etc. that are in this country that enable that? Its enormous.

I don't think Obama or Trump are better or worse than each other when it comes to this matter. Its just that Trump publicly favors X over Y and appears to call out people who question his judgment publicly. That is a different management style. It doesn't mean its winning, its better, its just different. This shadow government is both good and bad. It makes things happen. Look what happened in Iraq when the U.S. dismantled their government apparatus, chaos ensued.

Here's the thing in life, don't worry about these people. Live your happy little life, and get out of their way. If they are impacting you negatively, figure out how to deflect and get out of the way. Then you will be happy, these people will get rich anyway and the world will go around. These things for the most part only impact us when the U.S. is dragged into some war we shouldn't be in. As long as it isn't you or a loved one going, leave it. As long as it is not too big, leave it. If you don't like something, silently boycott what you don't like. These people understand money. Boycotting what they do works. It takes time, but it works.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The FBI are part of the problem …. probably should be dissolved.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

The shadow government, or secret cabal, that David Rockefeller mentions in "Memoirs"?

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

He discredits three ideas by saying, "some even believe" as though to say, 'some nut jobs actually believe'.

Then he goes on to say what "some believe" which is that they believe he's part of a "secret cabal" around the world that conspires against the United States interests to establish an integrated global "political and economic structure--one world (NWO [sic])".

And then he confirms it as truth by saying "If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Long story short, from the horse's mouth there IS a sort of shadow government working toward a one world order. Case pretty much closed.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
it's been proposed many times..the Shadow Government is best described as an 8 headed Hydra...(beast from Sea)

the unofficial seat-of-Leadership forever changing and elusive (like the spots on the Leopard)

these two posts resonated with me on the ShadowGovernment & their DeepState minions:

originally posted by: texas thinker
It's been in place since at least the end of WW2.

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
I think we have the idea of what the “shadow government” is wrong.
Yes, there’s those who are “above the government” (ATG?
) but it’s not in the “shadow” sense...

texas thinker is right, the operation paperclip allowed the future Nazi Reich to live on, in the shadows....
EnigmaChaser is right with 'ATG', Soros/Von Braun/Brzezinski/Kissinger are a few names of the hundreds to name

moving targets are virtually impossible to keep in-the-crosshairs, and so the success for so long this modern age (since the 'grassy knoll' signature by the fledgling Nazi component of the 8-Headed Hydra known as the ShadowGovernment)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's very difficult to believe a shadow government or even a deep state because this guy, this guy they hate more than anyone they have ever hated won the highest office.

I do believe they tried their best before and after he was elected but it all backfired. For a time, they lost all three branches. They did get one back but it wasn't convincing because they lost more seats in the other branch and can't seem to pick up anymore momentum.

All their investigations, allegations went nowhere. I can't think of anything they beat him on to be honest other than stalling the border wall progress but even that is being done slowly.

If they are so powerful why do continue to get beat. To me it just looks like some angry mob that can't focus on a real strategy to do anything at all but complain and name call.
They hate Trump so bad because he's working against the agenda of the secret cabal David Rockefeller mentioned in his book "Memoirs". He's actively working in the interest of the United States and against the globally integrated political and economic structure of which Rockefeller was so proud to be involved.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Military industrial complex is the shadow govt but individuals there will never be exposed

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
cryptome.org...

"If the people knew the truth they would be in the streets with pitchforks." George H Bush

Controlling interests range from the plutocratic corporate (finance, energy, military-industrial, big pharma, big ag).

This , of course, is valid.

The far side of the range is extraterrestrial in nature (Maxwell, Icke, Cooper, etc)

Using Fortean analysis, this explanation, may be valid or at least laid groundwork for our current subjugation.. and make no mistake, that what it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Still active?

No, unfortunately not. It was an awkward project to research, and many scholars were uncomfortable the more that was learned.

Many projects never truly ended, and are open to conclusion. Omega Agency Research Project

Not surprising, seeing as people tend to die when researching this kind of thing - see Danny Casolaro and his research on what he called 'The Octopus'

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Completely agree.

That report was when I first realized something was not right.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Loam I agree. You wrote this on the 12 of August. I write this on the 14th of August and the Stockmarket is suddenly tanking by 800 points. Maybe there is a correlation there. Those wealthy shadow individuals are crashing the market because their names are on the list. Trump has bar on this like an attack dog. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. This 800 point drop will certainly take the eyes off the Epstein case so it can be swept under the rug.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I’ve always said Trump, Obama, Hillary and all of the presidents are mere puppets. Trump's election, I’ve posted numerous times, is a part of this so-called shadow Governments plots and plans.

The people who think there’s some deep state fighting Trump are delusional and ignorant.

Sure, its liberals who go against him, but that’s normal since Trump is just another conservative republican but the point is ALL the presidents are “elected’ for a reason that serves the true deep state or shadow government, whatever one wants to call it.

I said many times Trump was chosen for a few reasons. One, to bring the neocons back from the grave, two, to begin a war with Iran, and three to take the pressure off the US over the Syrian debacle.

I still stand by this completely.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Tbh

This current political crisis across the West is manufactured

And yes the big question is now why? What’s the end goal, I have a few theories and none of them are good

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I came across a great site the other day
The same players from 2008 are still gaming the system

wallstreetonparade.com...

To translate, regulators in the U.S. as well as on the other side of the pond are aware that credit derivatives are being used to manufacture corporate defaults in order to collect windfall payments by credit derivative buyers......

.....CFTC Chairman J. Christopher Giancarlo states this in the video: “In the last two and a half year period, we’ve observed 14 strategies, seven of which have occurred in just the last six months.”

Is this what Federal regulation of Wall Street has been reduced to – posting a Youtube video to warn miscreants that we know what you’re doing instead of actually arresting and prosecutingthe individuals who are gaming the market?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"The narrative just doesn't add up. Russia is some kind of super hacking entity with cyber capabilities years ahead of ours because we've been neglecting that part of our defense posture, so good they can destroy our democracy....

...but they leave the kind of trail that a 12 year old novice hacker would leave? You can't have it both ways."

I agree, that is pretty much the way I have looked at it from day 1. It simply doesn't add up.

What's that old trick question.......who is the best hacker in the world? Nobody knows, because they have never been caught.

edit on 14-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join