It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 2024 pages of Epstein's Case

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The flight logs showing 27 trips to the Island would be sufficient.

The mention of Clinton being on the island is from Giuffre, right? Did she say it was at a party?
edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If you have scoured over the 2024 pages, and can provide a summary of the highlights, by all means, START A THREAD on them. That would be AWESOME!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I asked for the evidence you say exists.

Didn't I? The flight logs showing Clinton flying to the island 27 times. I haven't seen them. Can you help me? Please turn on the light.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Great question. I think it would not be pointless.

The 2000+ page document was from a defamation suit in 2015 against Ghislain Maxwell brought by one of the girls. The girl was involved roughly 1999-2001.

There are large data gaps from her involvement thru 2019. Maybe some newer "clients" weren't excited about the daylight.

Maybe certain world power players were not mentioned in a tangential defamation suit a few years back but were sure to be mentioned in a criminal suit today.

I would wager, from these wealthy pedo's POV, it was critical JE take an early retirement. ASAP. You know how the public eats up sexual misadventure of the elite. Bad for business.

link   
"Clinton" is mentioned 48 times in the pdf 😧

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

how about you respond to my questions as to the veracity of your claims?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

how about you respond to my questions as to the veracity of your claims?

What questions about what claims?

You said this:

27 times
and at least one private party
Please shine a light on this.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I need to put forth a a bit of effort, lets see what I can put back together on this

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Heres just the start: www.dailymail.co.uk... pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

Oh wait heres some more:www.foxnews.com...

I could do this all night, but then so could you. Has nothing to do with these heavily redacted 2000 pages that protects princes, dukes and presidents. just your inability to embrace obvious truth
edit on 11-8-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Thank you

The flight records, obtained by Gawker, also show former President Bill Clinton rode on Epstein's jet at least 11 times, and often with two of Epstein's female associates believed to have provided the dozens of underage girls to their boss and his well-connected friends.

How many of those were to the island?

More

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -
So, almost 26. How many were to the island? Surely you've review the logs yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So when my daughter has chocolate all around her mouth, swearing she never touched the cookie jar....I should just accept her 8 year old answer?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow this is tough to sift through, a lot of the initial defamation allegations shed light on the possible involvement of Prince Andrew and the opposing statements of admittance and denial of sexual relations with him...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Don't get hung up on personalities. Just use your unique ability to bring us FACTS AND TRUTH. Thank-you sir!
edit on Sun Aug 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What does that have to do with asking how many of those flights were to the island?

You seem to have said that there were 27 times. The logs should show that, shouldn't they?

See, it wouldn't particularly surprise me if Clinton went to the island. But I would like to know for sure. Especially if it was 27 times.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

www.intellihub.com...
Ill dig up more

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

I didn't know 2,000 pages were from just one victim. And that one victim/witness happened to be on the Island with Bill Clinton?

I remember former Secretary of State COLIN POWEL saying that all Bill Clinton does is "bang bimbos". Apparently that was not a figurative statement, but a literal one!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It was reported that flight logs show Clinton on Epstein's plane
over 22 times. Here is the report.

www.foxnews.com...

Fox reviewed records filed with the FAA.

The logs showed Clinton took at least 26 flights, not 11 as first believed, aboard financier Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 jet between 2001 and 2003, the first two years he was out of office. The former president took at least five of those flights without his Secret Service detail, FoxNews.com reported.

www.rollcall.com...

Here is a Flight Log report

www.documentcloud.org...

Also see here
archive.org...
edit on 11-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join