It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 2024 pages of Epstein's Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

None at all. I was joining in the discussion, if you hadn't noticed. My point was, that with this mountain of evidence, it would seem that killing Epstein would be an exercise in futility. On the other hand, it can be seen as an indication that he had no defense, that he would be spending the rest of his life in prison as a pedophile. I hear that is not a good situation to be in.

I do think that the rampant speculation is absurd, if expected and par.

I've been trying to wrap my head around this too. Why? So I too will speculate:

1 He Hasn't died, and this whole front is a way of quietly moving him to protective custody. I doubt this theory since it would require him to flip on a group of people that reportedly former heads of states of multiple nations. There would be no place he could go and live a free life, so I doubt he would go this route. I could be wrong so that's why I list it here.

2 He hasn't died at the time of his reported death, and was taken by others to prevent him from talking. This also get's tossed out by me since it would mean that the same group of people listed above have a world wide secret cult, but poorly take him some place else to keep him quiet or torture him. This doesn't make much sense, but I guess it's a possibility too.

3 He is dead and it was a hit. I'm going to pass on this since it would have been easier to kill him before he got brought in, and it would create a very easy to investigate group of people. Again though it is a possibility so I guess it should stay, but it's not my first choice.

4 He's dead by his own hands. Two way's this could go:
He couldn't live with the thought of being apart from his twisted lifestyle, or
He sacrificed himself to whatever deity he worshipped.

In my thread about an alternative theory about this whole gruesome affair (AS SEEN HERE) He may have taken some pointers from Randolph Carter in Lovecraft's stories and tried to stay in an infinitely perpetual dream world. Maybe Epstein thought he had his own "Sliver Key". Until we know more about the surrounding event behind and in front of his death. We may never truly know.

Speculation can be absurd, but it can also lead to discussions and new views of existing facts in order to understand the world around us better. Having these speculative discussions about the evidence that has been released and will be released in coming days/weeks will allow us, as a whole, to understand and digest the information.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Guyfriday because: Had a wierd timing issue that forced the post. Hey at least it wasn't multiple posts.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
This is the same guy that it isnt speculated set up the Clinton foundation.

Not a proven fact. His attorney claimed Epstein helped co-found it, but offered nothing to corroborate this. We do know he donated $25,000.

His lawyers also claimed Clinton had accompanied Epstein on a month-long trip to Africa he hosted, accompanied by Kevin Spacey, comedian Chris Tucker, billionaire Ron Burkle, Clinton confidant Gayle Smith (who served on Barack Obama’s National Security Council), Ghislaine Maxwell, his former assistant Sarah Kellen and Chauntae Davies.
edit on 11-8-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think it is obvious that third party "He said, She said" is what killed him,
Irregardless of a suicide or an assassination.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: loam

You've done it now.

I seem to have a habit of doing that.

edit on 11-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

You are the same guy that has defended Epstein going back 8-9 years on Ats.

You are lying.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

or he tried to hang himself, but that meathead ex cop woke up and saved his life, they put JE in solitary and he accused the ex cop of trying to kill him, so they removed him from suicide watch back to normal ops, He tried it again, this time succeeding.

edit on 11-8-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Check this out on page 438:

Is having knowledge of a crime but not doing anything also a crime?

Edit: And a correction on what she said a few pages later. He was there at the parties but she said she never said he flirted with her.

This is just getting better, I suggest you all read it instead of bickering.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Even more important stuff missing from the evidence this time where Virginia Giuffre is being interviewed about who she was trafficked to

between page 542 and page 543 of 638 (exhibit hh ) the interview goes onto being about George Mitchell and cuts off .

One thing here is for Epstein and all these others - all the names named - certainly did like massages , where Epstein had 50 - 100 masseuses at once working at his house according to one of his regular staff . He had lot of visitors , exactly the people we've been talking about too

There's a lot in there , princes prime ministers , nobel prize winners all sorts . But we've now found THREE GAPING HOLES at important points and expect more . It's certainly NOT ALL the pages that should be there by any means .

There's certainly cause to question the validity of this document unfortunately

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Is having knowledge of a crime but not doing anything also a crime?

There is no general duty to report a crime for general citizens and there is some speculation that the falling out Trump had with Epstein is related to this 'lifestyle'.

What is clear, is this testimony favors Trump. That's all we have this far.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You are the same guy that has defended Epstein going back 8-9 years on Ats.

You are lying.

Not a lie.

You were on here saying that it was speculation that Epstein was a pedophile. Post history proves it.

Now you are going on and on about other "speculation " as you call it. But never once have you said you were wrong about past "speculation " ....

Lolz🤪

Dont call me a liar

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Old parties with no credible "witnesses" 😎🥳

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You were on here saying that it was speculation that Epstein was a pedophile.

That is also a lie.
edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You were on here saying that it was speculation that Epstein was a pedophile.

That is also a lie.

Post history bro!

In 6 months clinton will be obviously involved in this. When I call you out will you say I am lying because it is all "speculation "?

As I have pointed out earlier, you have disappeared for a year and you choose to come back to defend a pedophile for some strange reason....

Lolz🤪

Dont call me a liar. I will not respond to such disrespect any longer
edit on 11-8-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Post history bro!

Show me the post.

bro

As I have pointed out earlier, you have disappeared for a year and you choose to come back to defend a pedophile for some strange reason....
Another lie.
edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Post history bro!

Show me the post.

bro

Mueller cant exonerate you from being on Epsteins list so you are guilty. You must prove your innocence now days! Gotta follow the rules yall are making!

Lolz🤪
edit on 11-8-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Are you sure it isn't illegal to read them? Maybe we should have CNN do it for us.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have read through the first 200 pages of the 2,000 page pdf. My impressions so far:

1. LOTS of legalese

2. LOTS of duplication

3. This IS NOT a slam dunk case against Epstein.

4. There is a clear and persistent defense to allegations, particularly by Ms. Maxwell, who is accused of pimping for Epstein.

5. At least one of the "sex trafficked" youngster, Guiffre, is a liar who can't keep her facts straight. She said she was trafficked to politicians, foreign presidents, and powerful people but can't name ANY presidents or politicians, outting only Prince Andrew. In some cases the people she said she was with were out of the country at the time. She clearly was trying to capitalize on her fame, including shopping a tell-all book, establishing a foundation, etc. This gal was in it for the bucks and her story is sloppy as hell.

I'm nowhere near done, but that's what I have picked up so far.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are a LOT of missing pages. How did this get released without being complete?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Have Chris Cuomo or Wolf Blitzer do it for you. They're much smarter than the rest of us common folk.

edit on 11-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is Agent Sillyol there with ya too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join