It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 2024 pages of Epstein's Case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
There are a LOT of missing pages. How did this get released without being complete?

How would you even know? This is a hodge podge compilation of depositions and court filings, some of which have multiple appendices. The page numbering is NOT consecutive, but starts over with every new deposition. There are even single page affidavits of service scattered throughout. It isn't really a single "document" at all. Some of it is electronic. Some of it is photocopied, and the whole mess is thrown together and made into a PDF. There is no index or Table of Contents, though some sections have them. The repetitions are horrendous. You read the same thing over and over again like an email correspondence where everyone copies everything that has been written before. Few people will have the patience to actually read this verbatim.

Edit to add: OK. I see the missing pages as I've gotten further into the document. At first I thought it was because they copied a standard 8-1/2 x 14 legal sheet onto an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet, but it's more than that. There are large gaps in page numbering on some of the transcripts. More later, but no more tonight.
edit on 8/11/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Do any of y'all ever feel like you've been David Brock'ed? It's a real slimy feeling---you know like shareblue, media matters, et al. Disingenuous talking points, flagrant hypocrisy, misplaced or even fake empathy, and general geo-political ignorance.

Of course this death should be questioned/investigated and already has many legitimate reasons to do so.

Epstein was either allowed to do it or he was done in seems all that's left to quibble over.

edit on 11-8-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: schuyler

We're counting on you. Don't stop.

Why are these silly comments necessary?

As previously posted. Why would anyone in their right mind be against finding out who else was raping little kids with this dude? Why are you so easily convinced it was ok for him to die in jail while he should have been monitored? What is your motive?

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

There are a LOT of missing pages. How did this get released without being complete?

How would you even know? This is a hodge podge compilation of depositions and court filings, some of which have multiple appendices. The page numbering is NOT consecutive, but starts over with every new deposition. There are even single page affidavits of service scattered throughout. It isn't really a single "document" at all. Some of it is electronic. Some of it is photocopied, and the whole mess is thrown together and made into a PDF. There is no index or Table of Contents, though some sections have them. The repetitions are horrendous. You read the same thing over and over again like an email correspondence where everyone copies everything that has been written before. Few people will have the patience to actually read this verbatim.

How? Look at the page numbers. Try to find the missing pages in the document. The missing pages aren't out of order, they're missing. It's a legal mumbo-jumbo read for the most part but it's not that hard.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

How? Look at the page numbers. Try to find the missing pages in the document. The missing pages aren't out of order, they're missing. It's a legal mumbo-jumbo read for the most part but it's not that hard.

See my edit. I now see the missing pages. I'm up to PDF page 300 now and encountered them from 200-300.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This case is closed folks. It’s a settlement. It won't get reopened.

Here is a good story that outlines the case very simply surrounding Dershowitz and this case

Alan Dershowitz, Devil’s Advocate

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This case is closed folks. It’s a settlement.

Settlements occur in civil cases, not criminal cases.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This was a defamation suit after the criminal case. It was settled for money. I doubt any criminal cases against these people will result from this.

It’s all about reputations now.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I doubt any criminal cases against these people will result from this.

You may be right. But it seems likely that others have been implicated.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm not saying it's not good reading, just I doubt anyone will be prosecuted. But one never knows

Likely they want this episode buried with Epstein

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

4 pages and I think only one poster posted something from the docs.

edit on 11-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I've been encouraging people to read the documents.
Are you doing so?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You posted 21 times in this thread without any content from these docs.

I'm at dinner with my family.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join