It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're on the right track - kind of... Not 'Red Cell' - but instead, the 'Exit Team' dirty Ol' Jeff hired, trained and had on stand by for the sole reason to perform his Exit Strategy.

I can't seriously believe a man of his particular proclivities for longevity wouldn't have an Exit Strategy.

$$$ can buy that - and power - and he had loads a both.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
An exit strategy: good thinking.

We already know that there are 'fixers', and 'problem solvers' for the ultra rich.
It's not a stretch to imagine a group of specialized, Jason Bourne types, that are kept on retainer by the stinking rich.

Perhaps they view it as an insurance policy.
Let's say they charge $500 000 per year, to be ready to intervene. Perhaps they have many clients, so a very good income, just to pay for salaries, training, equipment, supplies, etc...

If one is a billionaire, with perhaps $50 million income per year: that $500 000 only represents 1% of the income.
Do you know anyone that pays less than 1% of their income for insurance? (Life, car, homeowners, legal, etc...).

(Don't 'know' these things. They are merely opinion/belief/temporary ideas/observations/thoughts/concepts).

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CynConcepts

So this was interesting:

Looking at all the orange markers hanging on wall imprinted FDNY? Why would all of those be at the hospital? Seems more likely this pic background was taken at the fire department, right? But that makes no sense since why would Epstein be taken to the fire department?

Looked up the jail where Epstein was held and it is not in fact on Gold St. The jail's address is:

150 Park Row, New York, NY 10007

Now FDNY #6 is at this location:

49 Beekman St, New York, NY 10038

Which happens to be at the cross section of Beekman and Gold St.

Nice find.

ETA: Also this hospital is on Gold as well:

170 William St, New York, NY 10038

This article has a photo taken outside the Presbyterian hospital and you can see the same sign, referencing the Gold St entrance.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
"Clinton's Hitlist" Trumps Hitlist, UK Royal Families Hitlist... In fact most of the entire 1%s hitlist.

Found Dead... meaning Assassinated.

But then Dead or Spirited off with a new name and face? When you have as much dirt on people as it was discovered he had nothing would be beyond the realm of possibility.
edit on 13-8-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
"Clinton's Hitlist" Trumps Hitlist, UK Royal Families Hitlist... In fact most of the entire 1%s hitlist.

Found Dead... meaning Assassinated.

But then Dead or Spirited off with a new name and face? When you have as much dirt on people as it was discovered he had nothing would be beyond the realm of possibility.

And all because ‘they’ wanted to stick their dicks in underage girls? The mind boggles - seriously. However that does seem to be where vast wealth and power ultimately leads. Just bloody odd.

Still think he was spirited away to work for the T team. Barr’s apparent visit being the catalyst.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CharliBilson

little teenie bopper thumbnails via google. go figure.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The main thing that made all the money was the Virgin Islands accounts, which are comprised of Mob money , Laundered money, and the big cash which is hidden from the taxman.

I really really hate to be the Grammar Nazi, but...

The Virgin Island accounts comprising Mob money, laundered money, etc. No "of." The whole -- i.e., the accounts -- comprises the parts -- i.e., the sources of the money in the accounts...

Another example: The US flag comprises 50 stars and 13 stripes...

I'm truly sorry to be the grammar Nazi, I say it only because you are making a good point and I don't want it diminished by improper usage...
----------------------------------

To address your point, I would assume that Epstein's brother would be his next of kin, and therefore his heir, assuming Epstein died intestate. But I would also assume that the Feds have frozen his estate also.

It has occurred to me that one way to keep the details (guilty parties) secret at this point would be to offer settlements to the known and identified victims from the Epstein's estate, thus precluding any necessity for evidence to be presented anywhere. At this point, with Epstein presumably dead and gone, the victims may be happy to get whatever they can. And the Feds may be counting on it.

No matter how I look at it, in the final analysis, the Feds have the most to lose if the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth were made public.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Dead- Maybe but maybe not.why? Not the little black book but the big black book. Mossad agent planted long time ago to blackmail all and who they wanted ,its called honey trapping.
My thinking is with all the info they have he would use it as a safe way out ( lifeline)-body double at morgue and fake autopsy done , the body may be cremated and no future test would be done to see if its the real Epstein.look at it this way if I had all the dirt on everyone
And the money and was in his shoes I would have the kill switch activated.If you were to kill me I would release all info on to the web ,very easily done.no way they killed him or he committed suicide .He may be lugging his head off on some tropical island with new identity and a complete new surgically lifted face.look people they have big names and big $ for his services.He job is done and accomplished and we are all watching a show of distraction.Inside job big time.Thats my take on it.Enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh boy. So how quickly does this all get disappeared and swept under the rug? So, so convenient now that names are being named in the public eye...

Not being swept under the rug is it? And it won't be and here is why as
I believe it. Because Jeffry Epstein was a spy on a mission from
the beginning of his arrest. And that mission was to make pedophilia
more acceptable to the world. And to further divide it and even alienate
morality that much more. And when the division is complete the morally
sound and the Christians will be " The Hunted". Epstein surely isn't dead
but he remains as one of " The Wicked ".

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The server needs a kick or two... why is it that threads do this (not load pages/comments) sometimes?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

No idea. I thought it was odd that this thread had died so abruptly. Turns out it hasn’t. Weird

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Be a grammar Nazi all you want. However if numbered accounts to clients accounts resided in Epstein's head. Killing him would be the last thing any one would want to do until they got the cash back. In fact damaging him any way could be counterproductive.
I mentioned in another thread, that the moment a Royal was involved, MI6 wouldn't be far behind. Their job is to protect the realm from offshore threats, and answerable to the head of state . (The Queen) . Under the set up in the UK and through the rest of the Commonwealth which are not Republics all the armed forces swear allegiance to that head of state, Military Intelligence being part of it, in fact if you want to be a Citizen of any of these states, as part of the deal you swear allegiance to the Queen, which makes you a Subject of her Britannic Majesty , and if you are naughty you can be deemed treasonous and subject to paying the penalty. Whether anyone thinks this is anachronistic doesn't matter this is the way it operates. So the point being that the moment Andrew met Epstein, their will be a file with all his dealings, and associates waiting for a decision on whether he or them are a threat to the Realm.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
A lot of people dying like this, where we are told they basically tied a noose around their neck and leaned forward. Often times they tie it to a doorknob or something. Robin Williams, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade, the Rothschild ex wife, and others. People either say it's suicide or auto-erotic asphyxiation. I've found this reference phibetaiota.net... orknobs-could-be-so-deadly/

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is the first time I've not had a post show up, in all these years.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: revswim

If you edit the page address so it stops after the page number it works, but if you have all the ”lastpost” stuff in the address bar it’s messed up.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So Prince Andrew is now appalled at the allegations against "his friend" Epstein after photos from 2010 appeared of him at the door of Epsteins Manhattan home in a Brit paper yesterday.

What's the betting we will hear wedding bells as he and Ferrgie get re-married to 'prove' rumours against him are untrue?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
...One more thing...I am stuck on page 43. I keep seeing the 'last poster' change...including my own name... but the last post I can see is Bodicea on page 43. Somebody PM me what is going on please? Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Is the internet being scrubbed? Try locate Jean-Luc Brunel's wiki...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
RIP i am feeling extremely shocked after hearing this news

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join