It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If those photos of him on the trolley are real then dead men cannot hold their arms in place as that supposed corpse is doing. Dead men tell no tales, but live ones do. a reply to: Homefree

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Whilst part of me thinks he's definitely dead as a dodo, another part of me is of the opinion that Epstein would never kill himself. He appears to be too sociopathic and probably convinced that his elite buddies would save him. People of that mindset don't fear consequences as they never believe consequences will affect them in any way. This is a guy who was so far up his own arse that he wanted to seed the world with his dna!

This hit sends a message.....that no-one is safe they can get to you however and wherever
If he was assassinated then I would expect guards emts et al to start turning up dead as well as staff from his various homes too.
edit on 12-8-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rossnino Motive, masad wanted to have plenty of insurance policies.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Possible agent assigned to build a blackmail organization.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder if, while in the nitty gritty of his last moment, did he want to live...

He prolly didn't give a hoot for any of those young girls. So... I imagine his last moment was one where he actually wanted not to die but got the short end of the stick.

I'm going to let that sink in and say that it's a win for those young girls.

As for the rest of the Ring, if any, keep his money... And pay off the swarm of victims who may yet be appeased by a lump sum for their woes.

Tonight I sleep with the fishes. If I see an Epstein I may just ask how it feels to be manhandled.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What is the point of saying the guards were working, "extreme overtime" the morning of his death?

Why the superfluous "extreme"? What exactly is extreme overtime? I have worked my whole life and never heard that expression before. I have heard of extreme sports, extreme weather, extreme poverty. But not once, in all my years as an employee who often worked overtime, have I ever heard of extreme overtime.

It sounds like the beginning of a web of lies to me. I cant wait to hear about the malfunctioning cameras, the mandatory guard tours that got missed due to a "scheduling mix up", and so on.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Your absolutely right. This case is a series of lies one piled upon another.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Also...
I'm from NYC... And I've Been To Rikers Island. Spent Months There.
You May Be Relieved To Know The Correction Officers Who Work Directly With The Inmates Is 9 Times Out 10 Completely In On All The Inmate Undertakings, If Not Dealt By The COs Directly.

So... Yes. Pedos Are Done Once They're Caught.

I Had A Blast At The Island... And I Learned How To Get The F Out Of There. A Grim Secret Is You Will Spend All Your Days There, If Not Pedo, Having Just As Much Fun As Everyone Who Went To Great Adventures Today. Do Not Let It Happen To You... Jail Is Amazingly And Surprisingly Fun. That Should Scare You More Than The Boogie Man.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Ex: You're Absolutely Right!
Ex: Your Absolute Right!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When On Suicide Watch In Any Jail Or Prison... You Don't Have The Privilege Of Sheets For Your Bed To Kill Yourself With.
You Can Only Kill Anyone Who Walks Through Into The Cell... So... If You're A Pedo... Good Luck. Because When They Walk Through Into That Cell... You're At Your Very Last Breath. So Make It Count.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: TheUnforgiven

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
His legs are not "short". What you're seeing is a roll of blankets/sheets rolled up under his knees. Pretty common for shock/trauma.

They handcuff the dead in the USA? Odd.

Can you point out the "roll of blankets/sheets", rolled up "under his knees". Can you point out where the knees are?

If he’s dead in that picture what is keeping his left hand in place? His arm and elbow are over the side of the trolley. If he were dead his arm would likely be trailing down. Too soon for rigour I’d say.

Handcuffs.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I feel that they are re directing the focus onto the prison with understaffing and compulsory overtime contributing to the breakdown of protocols....appparently so the investigation will be focused on the prison crisis detracting from the actual event.

Oh and I've just been informed on another board that Epsteins sheets were in fact paper, similar to what they use in hospital..pretty hard to kneel down lean forward and strangle yourself with paper (if correct)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The main thing that made all the money was the Virgin Islands accounts, which are comprised of Mob money , Laundered money, and the big cash which is hidden from the taxman. The problem is if you wanted in , Epstein had power of attorney over the cash. Which would be a problem as multi billions if not trillions were involved. The question is if he dies who has the power of attorney, to identify and withdraw the funds?. That alone is what makes this man untouchable. Like killing him wouldn't be the first option if the likelihood of loosing millions of dollars came into the equation. He would have garnished a fee for handling the cash, and just looking at his lifestyle, that fee must have been garnished from a lot of cash.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

If and I repeat if, he was killed on the inside there’s a 90% chance it was another inmate .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I missed this page of posts somehow, only now it is refreshing
to show new posts. So strange!

Why they might be looking for in the raid.
lawandcrime.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
It seems that money and power have long been the catalyst for depravity throughout history. A modern day version of the Marquis de Sade.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I’ve been watching this thread being screwy all day.

It’s like it’ll show people commenting but it’s getting clogged up and not showing the posts for a while, then they all show up at once like a big data dump. It’s happened all day long.

It’s not happening on another thread I am following on ATS.

Of relevance to the thread itself, how come Chick Fil-A bringing back Mac and cheese is just as relevent on the internetosphere as this should still be?

Algorithm must have the munchies

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Just tagging this thread so I can follow it easier.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just a thought for those of you that think folks in the jail were paid off.
I don't think so.
You see, that's not reliable enough at all.
More likely certain people were surveilled and chosen and then promised that they would have loved ones that would also commit suicide if cooperation was not given.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

ANOTHER ONE...

THE LATEST: Apparently the first "incident" was not a suicide attempt, but a botched murder attempt on Jeffrey Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein was concerned for his life after an incident in the jail in late July that sources at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York said was an attempted suicide, said Criminal Defense Attorney David Schoen, who had visited Epstein on Aug. 1, at the facility.
More at: saraacarter.com...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join