It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheUnforgiven

Do you actually know anyone who is blindly accepting the story? It’s not even a good narrative.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am afraid that we just scratched the surface of the activities epstein was into. Just now I learned about what was going on at his new mexico ranch. He was involved in transhumanism...

WIKI says...

Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international philosophical movement that advocates for the transformation of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology.

Now there is for as far as I can see no hard evidence but there are talks that it is all a front of the real intensions with young women...children. He was a investor/philanthropist of scientific research which is allegedly focussed on mindcontrol/ programming.

If you watch the YT vid you will hear that at this ranch epstein wanted at least 20 women pregnant at all times. Now you can ask yourself where lies this mans heart..at all times? These psychopaths are only interested in having their perverted sex dreams come true and making money. I am afraid that epstein is the jimmy savile of the USA. The demand for children is big and the customers are willing to pay.

We all know by now how sick and extreme savile was...and how sick and extreme his clients must have been.. correction..still are. We hear about pizzagate, we hear about the reality of epstein and his friends. What better than to "industrialise" this business hidden away behind a front somewhere in the desert and protected by powerfull friends?

It will not surprise me anymore if he wanted to start a baby/children factory. There are really dark people who want to distroy everything dear to God. It was Crowley who said the best sacrifice is an intelligent male baby.

Of course these are all speculations but ever since I started to research some of this weird evil stuff it will not surprise me there is a demand for this "merchandise".

The problem is...now epstein is gone there is a vacuum. There are plenty people willing to make such money and to take his place...And I am sure that the rich will make sure there will be someone who will provide them with their desire.

edit on 12/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's possible I guess.

Anymore...absolutely anything is possible I guess. The world has gone insane. I don't know what to believe anymore.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It seems most believe he committed suicide, or was killed. I think either is fine for the perpetrators.
edit on 12-8-2019 by TheUnforgiven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Then the perpetrators don’t care that public know he was basically allowed to commit suicide when the authorities should have been doing everything in their power to prevent that, or that he was killed when the authorities should have prevented the same.

That gives the impression to the public that the authorities are either in on it or powerless to prevent such. Both scenarios are of serious concern.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Wookiep

I’m going to wait on the autopsy before I decide if it’s staged .

I am going to wait on the results of both autopsies, even then I can't be sure.

If the autopsy comes back and says he had defensive wounds on his hands.

I’ll be pretty damn sure .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Fox news!
so funny that His cell mate was taken out hours before he was killed.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh, that would definitely be telling. I just wasn't speculating yet. A star on your post.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Okay then...that's what happened.

One can only wonder if “they” were willing to go through all the effort to effect this ruse to secret Epstein away why they chose to scrimp on the one part of the entire plan that required Epstein to be out and visible. Either they used a dummy with no legs and so on, or they photoshopped it entirely, and not one person thought at any point “hey maybe we should make sure this is like....super convincing rather than using a dummy with no legs and/or photoshop that a 7th grader could surpass.”

But, of course, there’s always the response to that sort of question that “they just like to rub our noses in it when they get away with something.”

I guess?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No I go back to better off dead than this elaborate ruse that so many points of failure/discovery that its bordering on cartoonish.

He either killed himself due to total incompetence on that jails systems

or

He was silenced. Either actively or passively (pulling his watch)

I'm going with the former and sticking to the better dead mantra
edit on 8/12/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Oh I don’t believe for a second that there was a legless dummy on that gurney. Epstein is dead. By who’s hand remains to be seen. I’m just trying to recap the theory.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised if a week later his "Black Book" pops up and Trump is top on the list along with a couple other "expendable" democrats....

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Lets face it though, thats not going to happen even if its true it would be covered up.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Anyone else experiencing their posts not going up on this thread...but still being last listed poster?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

So people are split...he committed suicide. No, his suicide was faked and he's whisked away to some witness protection obscurity...no, he was killed to silence him - by a corrupt guard and/or someone on the outside who was sneaked in.

If we're unable to reach a consensus - based on the "facts" that we're being told by TPTB and/or the media...how can we possibly believe that the autopsy report we're given is the truth...either?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Fox news!
so funny that His cell mate was taken out hours before he was killed.

I wonder if his "cellmate" was actually a bodyguard, who was removed to facilitate Epstein's death.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK, that was weird. It appeared that my posts were disappearing, then they all appeared again.

edit on 12-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: Quadruple post!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: Quadruple post!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Conspiracy elder here. First off, I never post on ANY conspiracy as I know all these communications are monitored and siphoned into a database of the N$A for future analysis when processing reaches a more pure quantum state and the algorithms and AI ..... I will not digress. I do however read alot of all the posts you guys make and appreciate a community that questions the BS fed by the M$M.

Concerning the Epstein situation this thread is riddled with shills purposefully or ignorantly injecting red harrings. For example: A few shills are trying to steer the attention into wrinkled shirt of the LEO's with "Epstein" on the gurney. Another is talking about his legs or it being a dummy.
These clowns are here to spread disinformation as COINTELPRO to discredit or derail anything credible that might come from a community wide investigation. I'm sure someone will soon post about an Epstein UFO connection and further make it look ridiculous.

So here is the analysis, take how you want. He was murdered by top elite first thoughts everyone with rational brain thinks, but then something strange happened. MSM and Trump start running with a conspiracy theory or murder. They want the masses to really think he's dead whether by suicide or by murder.

A CO posted that a van came and picked him and he was sure the swapped him out for a double, another leak with 3 CO on duty at that time were told to leave for some "maintenance' issue. if you dig you can find the original posts on these I will not post links to these for various reasons.

There are talks of him being a Mo$$ad agent and he will be going for facial reconstructive surgery and given a new identity etc. Most people will ask, " why go through all that trouble? why not just silence him?" Simple. Dead man switch. Epstein was rumored to have secret recordings, photographs of very powerful people doing very disturbing and unlawful activities. These videos and photographs are set to be released if he dies with various levels contingencies in place. Prince Andrews connection to Epstein is very scandalous to the Royal bloodline. NONE of this is verified, I hope this point people in the right direction unlike a CPR dummy or a wrinkled shirt or handcuffs.

The only reason I posted was to remind people of these shills among. Keep researching. Google and YouTube are compromised and censored, ATS is infiltrated with shills. THE F.I3.I released prior to Epstein that "conspiracy theories are a national security threat." Be careful, be safe, be anonymous, be vigilant and question it ALL. This will be my only post, don't bother asking me anything. Good Luck.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join