It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

He was on 'suicide' watch....so indeed weird

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you for following up! Great info add. Mighty suspicious. If these are photoshopped the creator should admit it for all the controversy they have caused. If not photoshopped, then FDNY may have to explain why Epstein was at their station before the hospital!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The FDNY backboards are hanging just outside the door to the ER because they were washed and hung there on purpose by the staff at the hospital.

Which is typical of every ER in the country. DG (Denver) has about 20 of them hanging there at any given time. The Fire Dept. sends someone around to pick them up.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They wouldn't fake his death for torture purposes. They would fake it so for one all those that are linked with him wouldn't have to worry about his trial. Because even if there is evidence against VIPs we can all be certain the FBI or whoever investigates the VIPs to Epsteins child trafficking will NOT carry out a proper investigation or magically any evidence will disappear

Secondly they would fake it so that Epstein can carry on what he was doing and the VIPs can carry on accepting what Epstein supplied them with

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No one would know, he would be off the radar. Would our government actually do this? Would our government believe that the world may not be able to handle the truths that a trial would reveal but these truths would enable them to use within their own intelligence and agenda?

If this was a government operation then all that happened in the past may be a part of it.
The first supposed suicide attempt being a part of it.

And the fact that we haven’t been told yet conclusively how he committed suicide

All they have to do is interview the guards that found him

They have some kind of device they use to cut a suicide rope the prison has to have on hand

Was that used?

Why aren’t they telling us what happened?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The only thing I’ve read about that photo is that Epstein’s head is too large.

It does look too big

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Wait, you mean yet another CT was birthed out of ignorance rather than research?

Weird.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Boadicea

Interesting. Is it possible that they actually transported Epstein to Gitmo? Faking his death in hopes to appease the public and laws of justice but want to get more out of him via torture?

Interesting thought... very intriguing. But I would think that would be more likely if they thought he was working for someone else... a foreign intel agency? Mossad? Perhaps he was double-crossing our intel agencies and that's why he was arrested again, with new charges?

That would actually explain much.

No one would know, he would be off the radar. Would our government actually do this? Would our government believe that the world may not be able to handle the truths that a trial would reveal but these truths would enable them to use within their own intelligence and agenda?

I'm gonna say anything's possible at this point. Probable? Likely? I don't know.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
AGAIN....why would he kill himself NOW but NOT during the last conviction??????

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

AGAIN....why would he kill himself NOW but NOT during the last conviction??????

Because he copped a sweet plea bargain the first time and wasn't gonna get the same treatment this time?

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So what is different this time around? Acosta resigned....so it has nothing to do with the Trump administration....
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-11T21:53:38-05:000938 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't like repeating memes as posts, but, this one really hit the spot with me.

"Since his arrest, the suicide death of Jeffrey Epstein was the most anticipated suicide predicted by everyone. Still it occurred."

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

So what is different this time around? Acosta resigned
Yes. Yes he did. That's different from before. Acosta is not involved in the case.

so it has nothing to do with the Trump administration....
Is that one of the theories flying around?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage If you do not know how Acosta is tied no reason for you to post...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
People don't believe that fake ear photoshop crap, do they? That ear is not human, or even his, if you look at other photos of him.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If you do not know how Acosta is tied no reason for you to post...

I do know how Acosta is tied. He helped broker that sweet plea deal the first time.

You asked what's different this time. That's one major thing. Acosta was not involved with the case this time.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UpForGrabs

That doesn't look like Epstein's ear or his sideburn.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I believe the term is "'arkanside".

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The only thing I’ve read about that photo is that Epstein’s head is too large.

It does look too big

I have seen a fair few dead bodies in my time and that picture of Epstein, shopped or not, does not look like he’s dead.

Couple that with a possible visit by Barr and it is very interesting indeed.

Everyone was expecting Epstein to be suicided - and then he is. Or is he?

Easy as all hell to strike a deal with the guy carrying the keys to the swamp who is also looking at 40+ years in jail.

Just have a feeling that Epstein is not dead, agreed a deal with Barr and has been disappeared never to be seen again, but very much alive.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Lol it's a hoax then

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join