It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I only know one certain thing about this whole affair.

Jeffery Epstein's death was the moment the dead fish got tossed into the hot August sun. It's a horrible smell and only gets worse as time goes by and after a couple of days in the hot sun.....

In other words, no matter what comes out Monday morning.....you ALREADY know it is going to smell really bad.

It stinks.
edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burntheships

Right.

So, let's speculate the hell out of his death. I understand that.

There's too many other things to speculate about.
I lose interest in 1 topic too fast and am all over the place usually jumping around.

If anyone figures out anything important about Epstein I'm sure ATS will make sure I find out one way or another. That opens up plenty of room for me to not think about this too much and I can focus on anything and everything else.

I also think that if you focus on negative things too much it's unhealthy for you mentally and physically. So it's best not to get too drawn in or obsessed with topics like this one. Notice how society focuses on negative things way more than positive ones? It's unhealthy.

Society only focuses on what they are fed. They are fed constant negativity via the news and media. Society itself cannot think for them self, they can only think about what they are told.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: UpForGrabs

It doesn’t.

Yes, it very obviously does.

His head in the first pic is just huge.

And where are his lower legs?
edit on 11-8-2019 by UpForGrabs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: chr0naut

How do you explain a woman who could make millions
suing The Daily Mail easily not doing so?

What logic is there in looking at a dismissed lawsuit based on lies,
when there is current evidence to show that high powered
people were involved in sex trafficking underage girls?

If Trump had forced her silence, then she wouldn't sue the Daily Mail, as that would keep the case alive in the public eye, would it?

Also the fact that the Daily Mail has a record of being 'all lawyered-up', defending itself against frequent libel, and the Daily Mail is a UK company and can't be touched in regards to defamation, from the courts in the US, where the woman lives. Might also be factors. A bit.

I never denied that there were "high powered people" involved in sex trafficking underage girls. I was actually suggesting exactly that.

Why would you feel the need to supply excuses for someone with whom you actually have no personal contact and about issues where you do not know the explicit truth, anyway? That seems a bit weird and sycophantic to me.

I'm not willing to personally exonerate anyone without some evident facts. Nor do I have the power to convict. I remain suspiciously skeptical.

edit on 11/8/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes, she would sue them for libel. Trump did not
publish the story, obviously.

I'm not making excuses, just reading the news
The Daily Mail is not the only source that
reported she dropped the suit.

In any case, why are you so willing to consider
a person guilty - in this case Donald Trump -
or presumed guilty without a trial?

I've read your anti America posts, your
incredibly biased, so I really can't lend
much interest in further banter about
a lawsuit that was never filed. Especially
considering you never use sources, and
only assert you tired opinions over and
again, lacking factual basis.

Good grief!

edit on 11-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't know what this epstien guys personal fortune was, but I'll bet he was very rich. I posted earlier in thread, a lot of money paid to the right people might just get you a faked death, a body double, and a doctored coroners report....

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Repeating yourself and using the same picture I’ve already said I don’t think it’s a huge photoshop fail isn’t the most compelling argument.

His head is big. Period. Or it was, anyway.

Below his upper legs.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpForGrabs

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It doesn’t.

Looking at all the orange markers hanging on wall imprinted FDNY? Why would all of those be at the hospital? Seems more likely this pic background was taken at the fire department, right? But that makes no sense since why would Epstein be taken to the fire department? Hmmm. Just saying...1 st pic definitely doesn't make any sense.

Edit add: add in the reflection in the mirror sure looks like a bright blue sky and is that to well lit trees I see in that smaller mirror?
edit on 8 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add 2: looking closer at the individual paramedic and guy in the vest. Their clothing and hair is exactly the same in both images. Look at vest guys shirt collar. Highly unlikely that he would be wearing the same exact wrinkling in his shirt separate days. I am going to call bogus on both of these photos and say it is obviously photoshopped training photos by the FDNY.
edit on 8 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
His legs are not "short". What you're seeing is a roll of blankets/sheets rolled up under his knees. Pretty common for shock/trauma.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's an interesting nugget from New York Post:

Kasman said he heard US Attorney General William Barr personally made a hush-hush trip to the MCC two weeks ago, about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.

“When does that happen?” he asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”

Jeffrey Epstein could have ‘paid’ for help with suicide: Former Gotti pal

And re-reported by The Raw Story:

Attorney General Bill Barr may have visited the prison where Jeffrey Epstein was being held before he allegedly committed suicide. Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.”

Former mobster says Bill Barr made a secret visit to jail before Epstein’s death: ‘Something’s not right there’

Just for kicks and giggles or sumpin, I did a search for "AG Bill Barr NYC" for the week of 7/22-7/29.... and by golly gee Barr was indeed in NYC at the time of Epstein's first "suicide attempt". From the US DOJ itself:

Attorney General William P. Barr Delivers Keynote Address at the International Conference on Cyber Security New York, NY ~ Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The very next morning was the first suicide attempt.

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm....."
edit on 11-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
News that he kept an in depth diary is hitting over
in the U.K. papers, says he did that as a way of having
an insurance policy in case anything ever happened.

Well hmmm. I wonder if that diary is in the cache of
evidence, or if not who might have it?

Did he make copies? Electronic copies even?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So...the inference is that Bill Barr, Attorney General of the United States...the nation's top law enforcement official...tiptoed into Epstein's cell and tried to strangle him. And this was reported by one of John Gotti's good buddies...

Yep. Sounds totally legit.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

So...the inference is that Bill Barr, Attorney General of the United States...the nation's top law enforcement official...tiptoed into Epstein's cell and tried to strangle him.

Oh dear... is that the only inference you can come up with? It's a possibility, but probably not the most likely, and certainly not the only one, and definitely not the one I'm leaning toward.

Barr is a Fixer. Barr protects the guilty. So if I were going to jump to conclusions, it would be that Barr was using his public speech in NYC as an opportunity to personally authorize and/or make arrangements for Epstein to be disappeared. The first "suicide attempt" was a dry run. The release of the civil documents precipitated the real thing.

And this was reported by one of John Gotti's good buddies...

Yup. Pretty darn sad when the Mafia has at least as much credibility as the top dog in the DOJ.

And, of course, his presence in NYC at that time does nothing to rule it out.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yes, she would sue them for libel. Trump did not
publish the story, obviously.

I'm not making excuses, just reading the news
The Daily Mail is not the only source that
reported she dropped the suit.

In any case, why are you so willing to consider
a person guilty - in this case Donald Trump -
or presumed guilty without a trial?

I've read your anti America posts, your
incredibly biased, so I really can't lend
much interest in further banter about
a lawsuit that was never filed. Especially
considering you never use sources, and
only assert you tired opinions over and
again, lacking factual basis.

Good grief!

Yes, those other news sources mention that she dropped the suit. But they said, that she said, she dropped the suit because she was afraid for herself and her family.

I am not anti-American. I oppose some things that Americans have done. I adore some things Americans have done (and some American people).

I may be biased. It doesn't change any facts.

The lawsuit was filed, twice, and then dropped, twice.

I do use sources, frequently. I sourced Snopes, the Huffington Post, The Guardian and Wikipedia in this thread alone. You only appear to have repeatedly re-posted the same Daily Mail article to me. Looks like I beat you on those grounds, 4 to 1.

I also referred to the very news article you posted a link to and asked that you critically review it. So, perhaps that's 5 to 1 as far as reference to sources.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Sorry if some already brought this up but why is there a resuscitation bag in one picture but not the other? Does anyone know if they would do full chest compressions or just use the bag?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

Sorry if some already brought this up but why is there a resuscitation bag in one picture but not the other? Does anyone know if they would do full chest compressions or just use the bag?

Well obviously they are pushing a body into the hospital they need to be following SOP. Perhaps the top image was simply prepping the body they would be taking into the hospital? Who knows anymore?! If it is not photoshopped...it is definitely strange in that fact alone.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Or did he tell all to Barr because he knew he was on a short list as well as Barr? I guess we will know soon but another question.

Also, Why did he not kill himself the first time he was arrested? My best guess is that he was protected by those in office and power at the time.

If Barr is such a fixer I can thing of 100's of Russian colluders who could have disappeared but he waits till he is in a jail cell in NY?

What fantasy planet do you live on because it is not the same one as me.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Or did he tell all to Barr because he knew he was on a short list as well as Barr? I guess we will know soon but another question.

That's possible.

If Barr is such a fixer I can thing of 100's of Russian colluders who could have disappeared but he waits till he is in a jail cell in NY?

I'm not privy to Barr's criteria for which of the guilty he protects... Lon Horiuchi could probably help you out there.

What fantasy planet do you live on because it is not the same one as me.

Hmmm... I'm not living on a fantasy planet. On my planet, Barr makes sure cold-blooded FBI murderers get a free pass. No reason not to think he'd do the same for a creepy perverted predator. Especially if that creepy perverted predator is a valued intel asset.

What fantasy planet do you live on? Sounds better than the real one.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So this was interesting:

Looking at all the orange markers hanging on wall imprinted FDNY? Why would all of those be at the hospital? Seems more likely this pic background was taken at the fire department, right? But that makes no sense since why would Epstein be taken to the fire department?

Looked up the jail where Epstein was held and it is not in fact on Gold St. The jail's address is:

150 Park Row, New York, NY 10007

Now FDNY #6 is at this location:

49 Beekman St, New York, NY 10038

Which happens to be at the cross section of Beekman and Gold St.

Nice find.

ETA: Also this hospital is on Gold as well:

170 William St, New York, NY 10038

edit on 11-8-2019 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Interesting. Is it possible that they actually transported Epstein to Gitmo? Faking his death in hopes to appease the public and laws of justice but want to get more out of him via torture?

No one would know, he would be off the radar. Would our government actually do this? Would our government believe that the world may not be able to handle the truths that a trial would reveal but these truths would enable them to use within their own intelligence and agenda?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join