It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism -- Jonathan #WaxMyBalls Yaniv -- Self ID -- Why and What Matters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think you mean that this Jonathan “ is who I want to represent the trans movement... he is a cartoon character wack-as doodle and since I don’t care about/am opposed to trans issues. I don’t want anyone else to support them
Either..

So rather than highlighting some run of the mill trans figure who makes legit points. I will instead attempt to pretend this cartoon character represtents the trans community..”

Lol

That is why pretending the actions of random individuals is a fair representation for any large group of people is a logical fallacy with its own funny little Latin name..

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Thank you for posting the video!

I think it's been posted here before as well. I remember I didn't like how the interviewer seemed to be quite bored and rather hurrying Icke along.

But I agree with Icke for the most part. It's the Trans Activist Agenda which is the problem, and it actually hurts transgender persons -- especially insecure and questioning kids -- as well as the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This is all just so bizarre to me.

I think what I find most bizarre is that I genuinely couldnt tell if the interviewer was serious or not. Im 99% sure now, but even that last 1% is.. disconcerting.

Yanniv clearly has serious issues. Thats one topic here.

The other is just how we are handling this as a society. It just doesn't seem that complicated to me, but when I cant tell whether someone like Hughes is sincere or not.. I think we have a serious problem on our hands. Hell, in some respects, he was less over-the-top than we see in videos like the recent DSA one. He made sound with his fingersnaps, thatd probably be unacceptable.

Kind of only tangentially related to the OP, I suppose, but there are so many layers here that speak to some pretty dysfunctional social dynamics.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I think you mean...

Well, you can of course think what you will, but you're wrong. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I don't gaslight. That's the Trans Activists pushing the Trans Agenda. Just like you did here:

That is why pretending the actions of random individuals is a fair representation for any large group of people is a logical fallacy

I did no such thing. Exactly the opposite. I made very clear that Yaniv is not typical of and therefore not representative of all transgender persons, or any large group, and that it only matters because self-ID enables such predators access to vulnerable women and girls in protective spaces.

You obviously know this will happen, and want it to happen, or you would not have gone to the trouble of not only misrepresenting the facts and the truth, but my words as well.

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

And to return the favor, I will highlight this very thoughtful and reasonable trans person making legit points, but fair warning: (NSFW):

edit on 9-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

That is why pretending the actions of random individuals is a fair representation for any large group of people is a logical fallacy with its own funny little Latin name..

So you must condemn the calls for banning guns, yes? Because a few wackos shooting up Walmarts and the like, is definitely not a fair representation of the large number of people who legally own guns. Am I right, that you do NOT support the call for banning guns?

It's a pertinent comparison, before someone cries "off topic."

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

This is all just so bizarre to me.

I think what I find most bizarre is that I genuinely couldnt tell if the interviewer was serious or not. Im 99% sure now, but even that last 1% is.. disconcerting.

Yeah. Watching the interviewer was pretty much as disconcerting as watching Yaniv, and yet that's also what makes it so compelling. At least to me. Whether the guy was genuine or not, Yaniv felt safe enough and confident enough to reveal his true colors.

Yanniv clearly has serious issues. Thats one topic here.

Yes. Definitely.

The other is just how we are handling this as a society. It just doesn't seem that complicated to me, but when I cant tell whether someone like Hughes is sincere or not.. I think we have a serious problem on our hands. [snip] Kind of only tangentially related to the OP, I suppose, but there are so many layers here that speak to some pretty dysfunctional social dynamics.

Give yourself more credit. I think it's directly related, because how we handle it as a society -- and perhaps more importantly, legislatively and judicially -- affects all of us, and our most fundamental rights... beginning with the right to be secure in and protect our persons.

But that is also where our interests -- and especially necessary and proper legislation and regulation -- end. People can "identify" as they want, call themselves what they want, dress how they want, and adorn themselves as they way, as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So you must condemn the calls for banning guns, yes? Because a few wackos shooting up Walmarts and the like, is definitely not a fair representation of the large number of people who legally own guns. Am I right, that you do NOT support the call for banning guns?

It's an excellent comparison, invoking the same principles and logic. Quite pertinent.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Same! I’m all for individuality but when it starts to impede on someone else’s.. what then?
edit on 9-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's an excellent comparison, invoking the same principles and logic. Quite pertinent.

Thank you!

Thank YOU for the thread. All I knew about this guy was that he was pissed that a salon wouldn't wax his balls. Obviously it's way worse than that.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV

Same! I’m all for individuality but when it starts to impede on someone else’s.. what then?

And that's the fine line that we need to draw... or the red line... however we want to look at it.

That's why I wanted to present this OP as I did. We have to focus on what is necessary and proper in terms of our rights and responsibilities to protect everyone and everyone's rights; not just mock and hate on an obviously sick and mentally disturbed man.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah, I dont have any issue whatsoever if someone wants to identify as.. really whatever they want. That only starts to cross a line when I am required to actively support and get involved with getting others to actively support it.

I have zero issues using preferred pronouns. Even there though, Im honestly not going to learn all the "xir" stuff. This is viewed as a vitriolic personal assault by some, and here again we walk well into "bizarre" territory.

So much in recent times has me feeling like Im watching another species, thats only putting in very, very minimal effort to appear as human. I think we have all heard similar as "jokes" in the past, but I dont think Im alone in genuinely feeling that way. Its. Freaking. Strange.

This Yanniv character epitomizes what me (and you, as far as I can tell) have been very reasonably stating; Maybe we arent doing this right?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Thank YOU for the thread. All I knew about this guy was that he was pissed that a salon wouldn't wax his balls. Obviously it's way worse than that.

Way worse! And worst of all is that so many have -- and still are -- going to so much trouble to keep the public from knowing just how vile it all is.

That's what has infuriated me about it since I first learned of the complaints -- and his preying on pre-teen girls.

And it just keeps getting worse.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes I concur... I’d also like to add have you
Heard of the movement TERF?

DescriptionTERF is an acronym for "trans-exclusionary radical feminist". Coined in 2008, the term is applied to a minority of feminists who espouse transphobic sentiments, including opposition to transgender rights and the inclusion of trans women in women's spaces, or who reject the assertion that trans women are women. Wikipedia

At first i thought them “too much” but
With this and other news articles such as the man who identified as a woman in jail so he could get away with rape, The Guardian
I feel they have a place.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Yeah, I dont have any issue whatsoever if someone wants to identify as.. really whatever they want.

I actually think we -- as a society -- could all benefit from a lot less gender stereotypes and a lot more gender non-conformity! I grew up in the 60s and 70s. I totally internalized the whole "screw gender stereotypes" philosophy. And I lived accordingly and stopped paying attention I guess, cause I've been shocked at much of what I'm reading and seeing these days. And the loudest and proudest Trans Activists are the most gender stereotypical and conforming around at this point. And too often in the most insulting and degrading ways.

That only starts to cross a line when I am required to actively support and get involved with getting others to actively support it.

Exactly.

I have zero issues using preferred pronouns. Even there though, Im honestly not going to learn all the "xir" stuff. This is viewed as a vitriolic personal assault by some, and here again we walk well into "bizarre" territory.

That's where it becomes a power play. I have no problems with using preferred pronouns as a courtesy and respect, but reserving the right to refuse where appropriate. For example, I refuse to use Yaniv's preferred pronouns. I also refuse to use preferred pronouns for autogynephiles, because it is requiring me -- all of us -- to roleplay in a sexual fetish. Their sexual fetish. It has nothing to do with gender dysphoria. In fact, they are the ones demanding self-ID the loudest, and will benefit most, because they know they don't have gender dysphoria... they have "gender euphoria." Ugh.

This Yanniv character epitomizes what me (and you, as far as I can tell) have been very reasonably stating; Maybe we arent doing this right?

Yup, that's pretty much it. I almost feel like it's a last chance message from Heaven to open our eyes and re-think all this while we still can!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Yes, I have heard of them, and I've even been called one! They've taken far too much of the brunt of this fight, as have lesbians in general. I get a little weary of some of their complaints -- or at least some whine and complain about every little thing being "misogyny" and that oh-so-awful "patriarchy" -- but when it comes to the basic gender critical theory, I pretty much agree with them.

To be fair, they wouldn't like me either!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I feel vile because I genuinely DO believe some people are born in the wrong body, but we do need solid social regulations on Transgender Transexual and Transitioning..

To just pervert in a wig with fake eyelashes.

Begs the question how? What I’m saying already could start law suits. LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV
I feel vile because I genuinely DO believe some people are born in the wrong body...

Have you heard of the Guevedoces?

The extraordinary case of the Guevedoces

It literally means "penis at 12." They are born with female anatomies, and about the age 12 their female genitalia grows into male genitalia. Some of the elder women say they can tell who the Guevedoches are from a young age.

So yes, I agree, I think there is something to this for some people, and the Guevedoces prove that there's more to it than we understand. Albeit for a small percentage of the population, but it's still their reality.

...but we do need solid social regulations on Transgender Transexual and Transitioning..

Yes. Absolutely. For their protection, respect and dignity as well as everyone else's.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yup he's merely a man in a dress, and a perverted weirdo to boot.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think il join!
A little common-sense needs to be adhered to; JFHC! imagine if it was a cis Man doing the same things he would be in jail!

Hopefully he will be dealt
with by some TERFS soon!

(post by BenutzerUnbekannt removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join