It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism -- Jonathan #WaxMyBalls Yaniv -- Self ID -- Why and What Matters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV
I feel vile because I genuinely DO believe some people are born in the wrong body...

Have you heard of the Guevedoces?

The extraordinary case of the Guevedoces

It literally means "penis at 12." They are born with female anatomies, and about the age 12 their female genitalia grows into male genitalia. Some of the elder women say they can tell who the Guevedoches are from a young age.

So yes, I agree, I think there is something to this for some people, and the Guevedoces prove that there's more to it than we understand. Albeit for a small percentage of the population, but it's still their reality.

...but we do need solid social regulations on Transgender Transexual and Transitioning..

Yes. Absolutely. For their protection, respect and dignity as well as everyone else's.

*Nods* I totally agree.

No, I’d never heard of them till now, that’s incredible & explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Hopefully he will be dealt with by some TERFS soon!

I've been pretty impressed with the ladies in England organizing, discussing, educating and informing others, and petitioning the appropriate authorities. They've been pretty darn smart and gutsy about it, between the threats from Trans Activists, the persecution from police and their government representatives, and actual physical attacks.

I also like the Canadian feminist Meghan Murphy, who was banned from Twitter for naming Yaniv and revealing his preying on young girls. That was about the time I first learned of Yaniv. She sued Twitter, but lost, and is still banned from Twitter.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

That wasn't necessary nor appropriate. It doesn't help stop the madness in any way either.

And maybe read this: The extraordinary case of the Guevedoces

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

No.. Some Trans people are true as in they may have male brain in female body and vica versa,
or it may be more metaphysical they tend to sway to identifying one sex more than the other have overwhelming physical need to be that Gender.
(Also now the Guevedoces add weight
to my & others opinion)

Then you have arseholes like Yaniv taking
advantage of their plight.

edit on 9-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

...that’s incredible & explains a lot.

And in some ways it just raises more questions -- and lots more possibilities!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hopefully he will be dealt with by some TERFS soon!

I've been pretty impressed with the ladies in England organizing, discussing, educating and informing others, and petitioning the appropriate authorities. They've been pretty darn smart and gutsy about it, between the threats from Trans Activists, the persecution from police and their government representatives, and actual physical attacks.

I also like the Canadian feminist Meghan Murphy, who was banned from Twitter for naming Yaniv and revealing his preying on young girls. That was about the time I first learned of Yaniv. She sued Twitter, but lost, and is still banned from Twitter.

I can’t believe she got banned!
Well I can, the world we live in
but still that’s absolutely disgusting!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We seem to be approaching that slippery slope they said didn't exist..

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yup. Absolutely despicable and appalling. I don't remember if it was for "deadnaming" Yaniv, or if it was "misgendering" Yaniv. Maybe it was both. Twitter actually changed their rules after she had posted to make deadnaming and misgendering bannable offenses, and applied them retroactively to Murphy.

Another longstanding Wordpress blogger, GallusMag/GenderTrender, was also banned from Wordpress as soon as she reported on Yaniv. There was a very quick coordinated and concerted effort to shut down anyone talking about Yaniv. And I have very much appreciated that ATS and its Mods have allowed me -- and others -- to post and discuss all that cannot be named on other forums and social media.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yup. Absolutely despicable and appalling. I don't remember if it was for "deadnaming" Yaniv, or if it was "misgendering" Yaniv. Maybe it was both. Twitter actually changed their rules after she had posted to make deadnaming and misgendering bannable offenses, and applied them retroactively to Murphy.

Another longstanding Wordpress blogger, GallusMag/GenderTrender, was also banned from Wordpress as soon as she reported on Yaniv. There was a very quick coordinated and concerted effort to shut down anyone talking about Yaniv. And I have very much appreciated that ATS and its Mods have allowed me -- and others -- to post and discuss all that cannot be named on other forums and social media.

Yes go mods indeed! Let’s hope he gets put away for a very long time.
edit on 9-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Don’t know how reliable this is but hope it’s true: Some Good News

Unfortunately, that's from a few days ago, when they confiscated the weapons and arrested him. I've been looking for any updates on his threats on the KiwiFarms website, but nothing yet. The threats were reported to the police by the website, who forwarded a copy of their report to the poster who was threatened. Presumably, that poster will also file a report.

I'll keep watching too and post if/when I see anything new.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We should be able to use these new red flag laws to stop this kind of mental illness and he should seriously be evaluated for his behavior.
Because he is a danger to the public

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

We should be able to use these new red flag laws to stop this kind of mental illness and he should seriously be evaluated for his behavior.

Nice thought but;

1. Red Flag Laws is for gun violence prevention
2. He's Canadian

I do agree with you here though...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

You know, I think that would actually be a very practical and reasonable thing to do. Especially given the very high stress, anxiety and depression levels they express, as well as the known high frequency rate of PTSD from abuse and other trauma, often suffered as children, and especially because the cross-sex hormone treatment can have very disastrous mental and/or emotional adverse effects.

If I remember correctly, the man identifying as a woman who committed the Axe Attack (in Australia?) used adverse effects from the cross-hormone therapy in her defense, on top of the stress of transitioning.

These are known red flags, and should be enough to warrant a form of red flagging -- for their own safety and protection as well as for the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Wait a minute...

Tasers and pepper spray are prohibited in Canada?

WTF

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Wait a minute...

Tasers and pepper spray are prohibited in Canada?

WTF

Yup. Apparently bear spray too... who woulda thunk it?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Good Idea!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Don’t know how reliable this is but hope it’s true: Some Good News

Unfortunately, that's from a few days ago, when they confiscated the weapons and arrested him. I've been looking for any updates on his threats on the KiwiFarms website, but nothing yet. The threats were reported to the police by the website, who forwarded a copy of their report to the poster who was threatened. Presumably, that poster will also file a report.

I'll keep watching too and post if/when I see anything new.

I changed my post, sorry I was tired forgot you had posted that part

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

That can’t be real.....

Who’s trolling who in that video?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

It's real enough... unfortunately. Either the interviewer is trolling Yaniv, or neither is trolling. The interviewer is just as disturbing as Yaniv. Troll or not, he gives Yaniv the rope to hang himself -- and Yaniv does.

But there are plenty of videos of Yaniv clearly showing his disturbing behavior. This is a long video of a debate/discussion between Blaire White, a transsexual woman, and Yaniv. I haven't watched the entire interview, but the crazy starts from the beginning. And as with everything related to Yaniv, fair warning: Not safe for work or polite company!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Have you seen this?

It’s Blaire Whites MTF transgenders interview with him.
edit on 11-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join