It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A truth on South Africa:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I mean give me something to work with first sweeties.

It's not a regular forum thread, but not where I put it.

Working a bit in reverse (if you like).

But don't say I never put no effort into it!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Aren't there rules on posting videos without any summary, context, commentary, etc?

This isn't twitter and we're not your followers.

No! Not with Halfoldman...

Just the way it is alright cause one of the half-old members that make the site what it is, and nothing wrong with it.

Chill and enjoy figuring it out or don't...

Mmkay

Edit: meant sarcastically
edit on 9-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: To add

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What is this what it has come to - ooh Halfaoldman gets special treatment because he just had one initial line.

That's funny, while people are are dying, and being tortured and dispossessed!

Yeah, just like before the Holocaust.

They're rationalizing taking our property based on our skin color.

I don't know how else to even explain to people how serious this is.

But oh no, they let him get away with a one line intro (and they didn't, I was punished for this thread).

In fact, I wish, I never posted it at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
What is this what it has come to - ooh Halfaoldman gets special treatment because he just had one initial line.

That's funny, while people are are dying, and being tortured and dispossessed!

Yeah, just like before the Holocaust.

They're rationalizing taking our property based on our skin color.

I don't know how else to even explain to people how serious this is.

But oh no, they let him get away with a one line intro (and they didn't, I was punished for this thread).

In fact, I wish, I never posted it at all.

I was just sticking up for you as I enjoy your posts mate.

Sorry if it made you feel bad or similar. No harm intended, was meant a wee bit sarcastically/joking just on the boards, not the topic itself where that is concerned.

Also know of the topic and just saw you were reprimanded too for minimal content. So rules apply to us all regardless.

Wish I had never said anything either, anyhoo, best wishes mate

edit on 9-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Let those with ears hear ...

Let the other Boy Scouts argue about the tree-house rules.

Because give it a year or so, and you have no more tree (well already no Boy Scouts - but that's another thread).

But fair is fair and I'm an Eagle Scout - I understand.

But is that really all you got from this thread?

Then I have failed.

If you got a little more - I have succeeded.
edit on 9-8-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O
Nah not you brother, more behind the scenes.

Rules are rules, not here to argue about that.

I wanna return to SA and what they're doing to us, and how it eventually affects your future.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Because if it becomes avant-garde to say in leftist circles, that by the dint of your race your ancestors stole everything, and therefore I can come and take your farm and your home.

Then you are going along with a very, very dangerous precedent.

And it won't stop in South Africa.

That I promise you.

They're on a roll here.

Where you gonna stop them?

I suggest you stop it now.

But just my suggestion.
edit on 10-8-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just drawing attention to a clear and present danger.

I wasn't gonna march in and say, "Hey three Amigos - but your website is gonna be given to some goat-herder from Bolivia, as a penance for all your imagined ancestral sins".

Sounds outrageous, and it is, but essentially that's happening in South Africa, and this is just the beginning.

But as in Zimbabwe before this, once property rights go, nobody will invest in you.

Just strangely, we know from Zimbabwe exactly what will happen - a disaster, and a famine.

And they want this to happen right now.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
No really the leftists think this is the best thing since sliced cheese!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm white, born and raised in SA. Should say I love this place, sometime I wish things can be as rough and exiting as most claim it to be. Dont get me wrong, $#it is messed up. In SA you need a sense of humor, chill back and relax. There is a funky vibe ( funky- like when you dont change your underwear in two weeks, it start to smell funky ) yeah its funky here, but time to think of a future. Soooo I will be traveling to the US, I need a dollar-a dollar is what I need

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatius122

Well good luck to you, and us all.

Of course there have been further developments in SA since my thread, none of them good.

Struggling with Bronchitis, otherwise I would have made loads more threads on recent xenophobia spilling into total lawlessness, and certain politicians who keep making racist and anti-white statements, while the Presidency and our so-called "human rights commission" does nothing.

For those interested in daily news on SA, please check out the Loving Life channel on YouTube, as well as The Hawk in my OP.

The Hawk:

Just a link to the Loving Life channel, which is run from Australia and covers news events across the country in painstaking detail. It's also a community channel that has charity drives for minorities in South Africa, and speaks to various prepping groups and so forth. They sometimes get something wrong (but correct it), but the news is 99 percent accurate, and far more up to date than the mainstream media, and the updates are daily and cover every village and event in the country. They also have streaming interviews with various prepping groups, minority groups (from the Khoisan to the Boer people and Indians), as well as options for those who want to emigrate. If it happened in SA, it will be on Loving Life.

If you're interested in South Africa, never-mind living there, I would strongly advise you to join one of these two YouTube channels, because the fake leftist news is not telling you everything.
In fact they are hiding most of what is really happening to prevent total panic and disinvestment.
Not that the tourists are coming anymore anyway.
Do not rely on them (the mainstream media).
That I can promise you.

Know as much of the truth daily as you can, because being an ostrich with your head in the sand will not help.
Hear these gentlemen, then do your own research and make up your own mind.
That is my advice.

Best wishes, Halfoldman.
edit on 10-9-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
For me personally, it all gets too much.
When I have a drink and a smoke, I want to have a laugh and forget a bit ...
I cannot only talk about the unfolding tragedy of South Africa the whole time.
I need some giggles and escapism once a week.

Because here things are way post-funny.

Yeah Trevor Noah, come home and joke about your #-show of a country at the moment!
Not that I'd say he's incapable ... but it would be very hard and dangerous, and I'd challenge Mr. Noah, if it wasn't so downright "inadvisable".
Rather stay in the US bro, you made it out.

But I can direct you to the channels where you can find the daily truth on South Africa.
edit on 10-9-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join