It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 Creatures That Could Deny Evolution !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Human created, like the laws of the universe.

It's all a delusion.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: Barcs

Where is this leading to Barcs? You want to create a super specie out of those who evolved from fish?

Why is it your way of educating is calling people liars until they repeat what you say?

If somebody lies, I call them a liar. Pretty simple stuff. I don't want anything except people to be intellectually honest and that is literally impossible with young earth creationists.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Intellectual honesty. You judge people on intellectual honesty from what they post on the internet?

I know why you're so called intellectual honesty is so important for you.

You feel lonely in your beliefs and have no foot to stand on when you express them.

It's called impotence. Nobody wants to listen when you tell them tales about ape ancestors.

Can you blame them?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

If somebody lies, I call them a liar. Pretty simple stuff. I don't want anything except people to be intellectually honest and that is literally impossible with young earth creationists.

Have you ever considered that you're the misguided liar?
edit on 6-8-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wonder how you see reality.

Don't live in the past man.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

How about you? Have you considered you are wrong?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

We are very wrong. Always have been. Will never change.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

How about you? Have you considered you are wrong?

Every time I start to get overconfident with the knowledge God has given me, I humble myself and seek peace regardless of any intellectual disagreement.

I have dedicated my life to the truth, and what I say is what I have found.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh so god gives you evidence personally does it?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Oh so god gives you evidence personally does it?

It's knowledge that you and the others cannot refute, as much as you try

Evolution is a lie. We are children of God. Your pagan things you admire are all subservient to this Most High Spirit. Praising the intermediary gods is erroneous when the Most High is totally available to you and eager to reconnect with your consciousness.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Actually I can refute what your deity is supposed to have said. By quoting back something from one of mine is claimed to have said. Gnosis is not proof. Its gut feeling.

Boí-si íarum oc taircetul deridh an betha ann beus ocus oc tairngire cech uilc nobíad ann, ocus cech teadma ocus gach díglau; conid ann rocachain an laíd-se sís:
"Ní accus bith nombeo baid:
sam cin blatha,
beit bai cin blichda,
mna can feli,
fir gan gail.
Gabala can righ
rinna ulcha ilmoigi beola
bron, feda cin mes.
Muir can toradh.
Tuirb ainbthine
immat moel
rátha, fás a forgnam
locha diersit- dinn
atrifit- linn lines
sechilar flaithie
foailti fria holc,
ilach imgnath gnuse ul-.
Incrada docredb- gluind ili.
imairecc catha,
toebh fri ech delceta
imda dala
braith m-c flaithi
forbuid bron
sen saobretha.
Brecfásach mbrithiom-
braithiomh cech fer.
Foglaid cech mac.
Ragaid mac i lligie a athar.
Ragaid athair a lligi a meic.
Climain cach a brathar.
Ní sia nech mnai assa tigh.
Gignit- cenmair olc aimser
immera mac a athair,
imera ingen..."

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is a third creature, the fish Coelacanth and it is 400 hundred million years old and hasn't changed.
If evolution can't do anything with a fish in 400 million years, do we still need more time for it to evolve ?
edit on 8-8-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Here is a third creature, the fish Coelacanth and it is 400 hundred million years old and hasn't changed.

Why do you have to tell lies to further your own personal position? Coelacanth isn’t a fish, its an entire order of which there is one surviving genus, Latimeria and 2 extant species. The claim that it hasn’t changed is also a huge lie. Or you simply parroted what you heard and didn’t bother to engage in your own due diligence. I’m not entirely which is worse but neither approach is honest and it looks like you’re grasping at any straws you can find.

If evolution can't do anything with a fish in 400 million years, do we still need more time for it to evolve ?

Evolution has done much more for “a fish” in the last 400 Ma than any gods will ever do for you if you use examples like this that are so easily thrown under a moving bus.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Another important discovery made from the genome sequencing is that the coelacanths are still evolving today (but at a relatively slow rate). While they were initially thought to be a prehistoric species that remained unchanged over millions of years, the discovery that they are still evolving, albeit slowly, causes some to question whether "living fossil" is an appropriate descriptor.[41]

www.smithsonianmag.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 8-8-2019 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Why do you have to tell lies to further your own personal position? Coelacanth isn’t a fish

The coelacanths constitute a now-rare order of fish that includes two extant species in the genus Latimeria: the West Indian Ocean coelacanth primarily found near the Comoro Islands off the east coast of Africa and the Indonesian coelacanth.

Now who was lying again ?
It's like saying Staffordshire Bull Terriers Vs Pitbulls have no relations within the family of dogs, it's a stupid argument.

edit on 8-8-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

No , the only stupid argument was when you claimed that they haven’t changed in 400 Ma. I notice you didn’t bother addressing that massive gap in knowledge.

Bottom line is that the end result isn’t altered, you lied and made unsubstantiated claims and want to just shrug off the very obvious fact that you didn’t do any of your own research on the Coelacanth and blindly parroted someone else’s claim with nary a thought towards due diligence, never mind only quoting enough of my statement to puff up your pretty little feathers.

Coelacanth are not a single species of fish as you tried to present them. They’re an entire order w 2 extent genus, Latimeria Chelumnae and Latimeria Menadoensis.

I’m sorry if you feel it’s pedantic or not picking but I would have assumed you wanted to work with actual facts and not just make them up to suit your argument. Had you done just cursory level of research you would have learned that your claims are fraudulent lies.

It would appear that your commitment lies in pushing a narrative and not learning any truths.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The problem here is, they don't actually read what is posted, or understand why they cut and paste in return. So they grasp at things, and claim victory.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Are you the pot or the kettle today, my friend?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I read everything I post as evidence neighbour. You and your buddies repeatedly make the mistake of assuming I am athiestic when I post too.

You guys don't do the leg work

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And there you go.......
Right back to religion ....
Remarkable (not really).

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Right over your head too, still a fish

new topics