It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 Creatures That Could Deny Evolution !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
First I give to you the crocodile having existed in it's same form for 200 million years through the entire dinosaur period and beyond.
It survived an extinction level event that wiped out all it's uncles and cousins within that family and it continues to this day unchanged.

Second the fish called a Sturgeon, again unchanged in 200 million years, it looks like a swimming dinosaur. If you know anything about this fish they are really tough they can survive out of water longer than just about any fish and they live a long time.

My assertion is they were created exactly as they are at around that time and started like that and never changed, they never evolved, they were perfect for all the changing environments on this earth and they survived down to this day, living modern dinosaurs.

Zero Evolution in 200 million years, maybe a little adaptation, that's it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Maybe they were so "tough" they didn't *need* to change or evolve in order to survive?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Evolution happens when you must adapt to survive, both the animals you listed are at the top of the food chain in their respective environments.

What need would they have to evolve?

A mutation must make survival easier for a species for it to spread throughout that species.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Evolution happens when you must adapt to survive

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Exactly.

Ok , define the trigger point and mechanism.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Exactly.

Ok , define the trigger point and mechanism.

There isn't one. Hence why these species had not changed.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Random mutations happen, some helpful some not, helpful mutations make it easier for that individual to survive and pass on that mutation, non helpful ones make it harder for that individual to pass on that mutation.

I feel like this was all explained pretty well in freshmen biology

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Crocodiles?

Are you referring to salt water or fresh water crocs? alligators or caiman?

Or maybe your referring to one of the many other species that have evolved to be adapted to their own unique environment?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The crocodile survived an extinction level event, as you mentioned, so what reason would they need to evolve?? They're already pretty hardcore.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Mere Youngins........

The Australian Lung Fish has been around for 200 Million years BEFORE dinosaurs appeared!!!

And it still exists relatively unchanged to this day....to us humans anyway.

The Atten-Bro told me, on one of his TV shows......

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thus proving that creationists still have yet to fully comprehend the theory of evolution.. Wow and in 2019 no less..

*reads signiture*

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
First I give to you the crocodile having existed in it's same form for 200 million years through the entire dinosaur period and beyond.
It survived an extinction level event that wiped out all it's uncles and cousins within that family and it continues to this day unchanged.

Second the fish called a Sturgeon, again unchanged in 200 million years, it looks like a swimming dinosaur. If you know anything about this fish they are really tough they can survive out of water longer than just about any fish and they live a long time.

My assertion is they were created exactly as they are at around that time and started like that and never changed, they never evolved, they were perfect for all the changing environments on this earth and they survived down to this day, living modern dinosaurs.

Zero Evolution in 200 million years, maybe a little adaptation, that's it.

Yep, a natural interpretation of evolution is a fantasy. Where's the evolution ? You only see organisms adapting after the fact. There's no evolution just Intelligent Design when building the organisms. All of these parts just work together because they were designed to.

As you said with the Sturgeon, it was created by Intelligent Design, then it adapted when it reached the environment.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
and of course we do NEED another "evolution is false" thread to add to the pile that goes nowhere

incoming attack in 3...2...1
edit on 26-7-2019 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Bad kitty.

?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The argument is they don't need to evolve anymore because they are at the top of the evolutionary scale for both their environment and biology. If that is true then they hit it before almost every other creature on this planet, how did they do it so fast ? Like 200 million years faster.......

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The argument is they don't need to evolve anymore because they are at the top of the evolutionary scale for both their environment and biology. If that is true then they hit it before almost every other creature on this planet, how did they do it so fast ? Like 200 million years faster.......

No, the argument is evolution happens because species need to adapt and survive, but because a species doesn't adapt doesn't disprove evolution. Perhaps the species doesn't have to evolve to survive.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I think you may be at odds with yourself.
First you say:

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then you say:

Random mutations happen

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
If one MUST adapt to survive then the mutations are not random, they happen when you need them.
You also went on to say:

I feel like this was all explained pretty well in freshmen biology

If it was anything like the first two statements I referenced, no wonder there is confusion.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Quadrivium because: added a ,

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Maybe they were so "tough" they didn't *need* to change or evolve in order to survive?

Need? Doesn't that imply purpose? From what I hear evolution does not need a purpose.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Quadrivium because: Quoted the wrong member: Corrected

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I know.

I love watching the sturgeon space shuttle launches and I see it all on the streaming sturgeon internet.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
and of course we do NEED another "evolution is false" thread to add to the pile that goes nowhere

incoming attack in 3...2...1

No more catnip for you!
BAD, BAD KITTY!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join