It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really weird experience that happened to me today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks>>> I had a smiliar experience last week. I was home and wanted a snack so I went to get a package of pretzels, individual bags in a box. I looked where they usually are and I couldn't find them. I looked around the counter and thought maybe they got moved to the table, not there. So I got some chips. I came back later and there the box was right on the stove in front. It would have literally been right in front of me while I looked for it. Our house is not haunted, never had any paranormal experiences here except one when there was a crisis of sorts. I'm thinking it was possibly mental blindness, I told myself it wasn't there and I couldn't see it. But.... there is this thing where when certain relatives come visit or we visit them or have contact with them that odd things happen and bad luck happens with frequency. Last Spring we were sending birthdays cards to one of those relatives and a gift card vanished. We searched all over and it finally turned up under a chair cushion at the table. I think something likes to jerk with us for whatever reason. I just think positive and tell it that I feel sorry for it. Yes, we're getting a visit from these relatives, who we love and have no ill will towards, in a few days. We're going to church tomorrow and that seems to help cancel the bad luck.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've also had an item appear in a place it wasn't before. It didn't surprise me much after prophetic dreams coming true, which isn't possible according to modern science.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I've had objects disappear and reappear in the place I left them after searching every location in the house for them, including repeatedly going back to where I swear I left them and where they reappear.

Has happened in nearly every house I have lived in, although never had a long distance one like you OP and nothing weird like feeling stung.

So much crazy stuff in this world that we're yet to understand if we ever will, but I do believe there is a scientific explanation to everything. It's just a matter of finding it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ok Long story shortened , I was groping for my glasses at night and I heard them fall. My room is cluttered but in the morning they were gone. I do not sleep walk or anything however I have not found them yet. They are just gone.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If you were using it all day, did you remove it from it's safe place and into your pocket?
I end up sitting on them a lot by accident and catching the button.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

The Machine Elves.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Drats heheh they just showed up behind nightstand but I could have sworn that I looked there first. The thing is , I was sure that the sound I heard when they fell ment they went further than that.
edit on 28-7-2019 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Happened to me 11 years ago I went on holiday with my then 4 yr old son and the wife, I left my car parked at Edinburgh airport for 2 weeks.

We travelled from gauten to umshlanga to one of the timeshares my parents own and on the way down we stopped at sun city for a few days.

My son had his toy cars with him some of the characters from the movie Cars and he wouldn’t go near the pool so he sat nearby on a towel near the sand and he was digging with his bucket and spade and covering the cars up with sand anyway he buried Guido and Luigi in the sand and I walked over to the pool to speak to my dad and had a swim.

Soon it was time to go and I remembered the cars so I went over to him and dug up the other cars and went for Luigi and Guido and they weren’t there raked over with his little sand rake and dug with his spade and they were nowhere to be seen, they just disappeared , I checked his rucksack his pockets, the towels his set of buckets and nothing, I rechecked back at the timeshare and nothing so Luigi and Guido were gone for the rest of the holiday.

We arrived back in Edinburgh a few weeks later and picked up the car from the airport and drove home, my sons car seat sat behind me with him in it on the RHS. Got him out the car and all the luggage went in and unpacked next day after which went out to the car to get any other stuff out, I noticed the LHS of the rear seat was sandy and brushed it off and happened to slip my hand down the back of the seat and almost shat myself, Luigi and Guido were hiding in the car, how the heck they travelled 9379kms I have no idea , I had to shout the wife out to get her to see it as we both searched everything in SA while there, freaked out was an understatement to say the least.

edit on 28-7-2019 by ronson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So I'm at work today helping my dad remodel a house around a lake out in the middle of nowhere in Kentucky. I've been smoking one of those Blu ecigs to stop smoking cigarettes. I'm smoking on it all day, and right after lunch I place it on the edge of the table saw, in the same place I do every day so I know where it's at. I go in the back area of the house and work for about an hour, come back, and it's gone. I search the entire house top to bottom two or three times, and it's gone. It's not there. Anywhere. I'm weirded out but more angry than anything. Because now I have nothing to smoke.

So after I get off, I go home and take a shower. I get out, start drying off my hair and it feels like a wasp stung me or something bit me on the side of my head. I start brushing out my hair, and there's nothing. No wasp, no bug or anything. But right as I start trying to get whatever bit me out of my hair, I glance over and there is my ecig, laying right on my bed.

There is no way it could have came home with me. I spent hours searching everything, including what I was wearing, the truck we were in and everything. I have no idea how it somehow made it's way 30 miles back to where I live without me knowing.

This is really messing with me. I can't figure out any possible rational way this could have happened.

We live in a bizarre world. Sometimes the only rational explanation is that something paranormal happened.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Your Dad decided to try your ecig and kept it until he realized he had it when he got home and tossed it on your bed...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have had a lot of experiences like this, but most strange thing I have ever encountered was when I was in elementary school 4th and 5th grades. My friends grandmother watched us after school. She was a close by neighbor a block away from my parents home. So she watched me for an hour or so everyday after school. She has poltergeist activity in her home. I didn't really know what that meant, but I quickly learned that very strange things occurring time to time. Billiard balls clashing together with no one in the room. We would hear them and rush into the room and actually see them all moving around. Fridge door opening by itself and eggs and milk spilled all over the floor. Knitting balls hopping out of the basket and rolling across the floor. She prepares a snack for us and a pop. The most bizarre thing I remember is time she took us shopping to replenish the pop and goodies she gave us every day. She puts them way up on the top shelf in the wash room and uses a fold out 2 step to stand on to get them up there so we don't just help ourselves to it. The next day she pulled the six pack of cans down and all of them was unopened, but completely empty and void of any liquid and was nothing but compressed air! This ghost liked to hide things from you and later place them in the open area's where they wouldn't possibly be placed normally. Like bush cutting shears sitting in the middle of the living room floor or something like that. So when people say ghost don't exist they obviously have never encountered one. The grandmother believed it to be a spirit of a young boy. He certainly was very mischievous and liked to play games and tricks on you and get into things. I remember getting into trouble on many occasions on his/her behalf. Leaving a mess I cleaned up, like tiddly winks, pickup sticks on the floor. We put them away, but later come back after playing outside to find them strewn out all over the floor. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I honestly believe that something is never really lost. I like to say "Whats lost, is already found" you just don't see it or can't think of what you did with it.I experience the same phenomenon with my vape all the time. When you use something that much it can certainly be weird to misplace it and find it unaware of how it got there. However it is just absent from your mind. Your conscious self may not know what happened, but somewhere, somehow it ended up on your bed. Do your best to retrace your steps starting from the very beginning of that day to the very end.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I used to have lots of things like that happen, but since I moved to a new place a couple years ago, nothing at all really. We built this house 2 years ago so it's new, not that that necessarily has anything to do with it. But there is one unusual thing that happened here not long after we moved in. My little boy, I think probably 3-4 years old at the time and still sucking on his nuk, walked into the bathroom to pee right before bed with me right behind him. Well, both boys make one of us come with them everywhere they go in here for some reason. They're scared to be alone.

Anyway, as he went in the room he spit his nuk out on the floor as he always does on his way over to the toilet and I saw it hit the floor of the bathroom, okay? Well when he's done we go to pick it up and it's nowhere... This is a wide open floor, no cabinet to go under or anything like that. And it's just gone. I saw it on the floor and 30 seconds later it's nowhere to be found and it has never turned up to this day.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Tell me About It .

edit on 3-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Its a real thing ive experienced it severall times its called dop or doppler effect

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks.

a reply to: RAY1990

It's so weird. Nothing, I mean nothing makes sense in this situation. There's no way this could have happened. I can't even begin to fathom it.
ghost angels or other dimension with ours

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join