It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really weird experience that happened to me today

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

but in the end had to accept the probable reality that I somehow turned it on the prior night

How about you working in a room light on and the light switch actually turns itself off. Just one small thing that we have had happen. lot of things seem connected to electricity. The missing and placed in plain sight things common.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ummm...your doctor called...he said it’s end stage TDS syndrome...

He gives you maybe six months...

It’s all good...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not the same, but still freaked me out..

I wear my fathers ring, he gave it to me when I was 18, and he's been gone almost 30 years now. Whenever I am at home, I put the ring and other things on a hook, so I always know where it is.

One night I was out and when I got home, did the usual routine.. put everywhere where they belong and didn't think about it.

The next day I noticed it wasn't on the hook. I looked around, no where. I checked the clothes I wore, nothing. I hunted high and low for it, over and over.. "It has to be here, it can't be anywhere else!" I kept thinking..

A day passed, and it was niggling at my mind constantly.. I kept moving everything, searching, researching, my jacket I had gone over and over.. every pocket, every corner.. nothing...

Frustrated and perplexed I just said "Come on Dad, help me find it..." and forgot about it...

The next day I was about to go out, and as I grabbed my jacket I heard something fall to the floor... it was the ring. Fell from no where, after having searched that same jacket at least 4 times.

Heaven must be boring af if he has time to watch over me still...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I've had this sort of experience before myself. Has to do with a mischievous supernatural force. I'm asthmatic and one night I kept my lunch bag with me at work because I had my inhaler in it, as it was a tough night. I used it once that night and when I went to take it out a second time, it was gone. I KNEW it was inside but it was nowhere. I went looking all over the floor in case it somehow fell from my bag but was nowhere. So, I figured I'd have to call in a new refill the next day. Went home. Went to bed. Got up. The inhaler was waiting for me on my coffee table! Not only was it NOT on my coffee table the night before, but it WAS in my lunch bag at work! So, an unknown mischievous force was apparently having some fun with me. A lot of people have such experiences.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

We have experienced many such things in our home for many years, we don't even get upset anymore.

Yeah, it's really, really strange. Like the time I can't find my TV remote for two weeks. Suddenly, it's sitting on the bed like it's been there the whole time. My bite splint goes on a walkabout and poof, there it is 3 days later where I've looked a dozen times. That little screwdriver that I use to adjust that thing. Turns out it was sitting right there in front of me (not). Latest is my muscle relaxants. Waiting for them to pop up right now. Myself, I put my religious connotations on it. Reason: I pray and it magically appears.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I have had a similar experience. . .my late Friend kept me (among other items) a beautiful pair of gloves. I kept them on a certain shelf in my room for the past few months after he passed, but they have suddenly disappeared, without trace. I am deeply upset, as I have never even worn them. He was always worried about my cold hands (we were/are both guitarists) & I could really use them now

edit on 26-7-2019 by kiro8lak because: Typos

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
From what I gather, it sounds like you put it behind your ear not paying too much attention to it and then later on in the shower it got wet and malfunctioned, shocking you or heating up, then fell out when you shook your head and hair.

You say you never put it behind your ear though, and I can’t imagine it staying in when you took your clothes off and especially when you showered/washed your hair. Definitely a strange occurrence.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ooh how strange. I've had a similar situation happen about 7 years ago.

I was living in a different location then and my kids were about 3 years of age. I could not find a particular hair comb pick that I use, it went missing for months. I searched high and low, everywhere for it and then suddently it re-appeared one day.
I felt similar to what u are describing at the time. Perplexed and utterly confused, knowing in my mind it just didn't make any sense.

After this incident happened, my world dramatically changed. Get ready is all I can say. lol

leolady

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Have you had any experiences with missing time? Do you have an alter?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

thats weird i find strange lighters.....um wait....no i just stole them from other people. ha

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

strange. you checked the pockets but did you move the jacket off the hook? could have been on the hook under the jacket the whole time? i would like to think it was yer dad helping you out tho

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Glitch in the Matrix?

Is there any possible way that your Dad is giving you are hard time and hid it, and then felt bad and brought it back? Maybe snuck in and laid it on your bed?

Otherwise, say a quick prayer to the Nicotine Gods tonight. They were looking after your.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I have a silver and turquoise ring I had custom-made. I don't take it off--ever. A couple of weeks ago, when I was at the dog park with my pup, it slipped off. There is a doggie swimming hole and it must have come off there when I was playing with my pup. I didn't notice it was gone until I was almost home. I was exhausted and too tired to drive back to the park (a 40 minute drive). I called the dog park office and left a message, hoping that some good soul would find it and turn it in.

The ring fits tight and does not come off easily, but I did a search around my apartment in case it had somehow slipped off. No luck. The next day I came into the bedroom to fetch one of my guitars, and there the ring was, on a nightstand next to the bed. I had checked the nightstand in my previous day's search and it wasn't there. I live alone and no one has access to my apartment but me.

edit on 26-7-2019 by elkabong57 because: I write English not well.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I've had this sort of experience before myself. Has to do with a mischievous supernatural force. I'm asthmatic and one night I kept my lunch bag with me at work because I had my inhaler in it, as it was a tough night. I used it once that night and when I went to take it out a second time, it was gone. I KNEW it was inside but it was nowhere. I went looking all over the floor in case it somehow fell from my bag but was nowhere. So, I figured I'd have to call in a new refill the next day. Went home. Went to bed. Got up. The inhaler was waiting for me on my coffee table! Not only was it NOT on my coffee table the night before, but it WAS in my lunch bag at work! So, an unknown mischievous force was apparently having some fun with me. A lot of people have such experiences.

I agree, first off the elemental or other spirit creatures have been reported throughout time and are said to do just these kinds of things. The bible tells us there are others but not to worship them. I think we share the planet with all kinds of others and they are not all evil just because we can't see them.Some people do see and interact with them clearly all of the stories cannot be lies!

Col 2;8
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.

1 John 4:1 warns us to 'Test the spirits whether they are of God.'

Ephesians 6;12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I seem to get missing socks out of a pair disappearing especially after going into the dryer. It went to the great missing sock void.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yes, and it seems they like playing the same pranks over and over for some reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Yes, and it seems they like playing the same pranks over and over for some reason.

Some are even a little dangerous, like we have an electric throw, keeps coming on, so we put in a single power switch by the sofa so we can turn off the actual power, so now sometimes the switch itself is turned back on and the blanket too.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks i ahad a similar experience a few months ago at my job. I do banquet and wedding setups at a resort here on the island. i'm the only soul in the entire building when i'm working. I set my keys down on a metal cart where i always keys,phone,cigs, and whatever else when i'm working. My keys are on individual rings and cclipped onto a carabiner clip. so i go to take a smoke break and my lighter isn't there.I must have left it out in my truck, i thought. i grab the keys and my truck key is not on the clip with the others. i searched my pockets, my back pack, every room of the conference center that i had been in since i got there 45 minutes earlier. no key anywhere. i walked out to my truck 3 times thru the main door of the lobby and it wasn't locked in my truck, which i have been known to do lol, not on the ground, no where. as i walked back in the lobby, i saw it laying on the floor just inside the glass doors.i walked thru those doors 3 times(!) looking down at the floor in case it somehow got separated from the carbiner clip and that key was NOT there the 3 times i walked thru the doors. i have no explanation. So i just chalked it up to ghostly mischief. The building is over 80 years old and there have always been rumors that it's haunted, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes. They certainly can cross the line into dangerous, or into incredibly evil too. Which is why I try to ward off any such beings with prayer and positive energy.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Someone's trying to help you quit smoking?

Maybe,you left it out in the sunlight....and the battery was prime to blow up in your face,with that next drag.
Guardian angel looking out for you?Maybe?

Your dad hid it from you and then placed it on your bed ?Do you live with him?

Hope you succeed in quiting.
I'm on my 3rd week without tobacco,using the Juul,and I'm not a nervous wreck as I would be had I quit cold turkey.

I had the same thing happen to me with a morphine pill I was drunk and considered popping it.It was not where I put it(in a vase) and tossed the room looking for.I COULD NOT FIND IT.The next day......there it was in the case I put it in.I probably would've died,had I took it that night with alcohol.Morphine is incredibly strong.

Stay safe.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join