It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was going to inform public on Population Control Plan??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Jbruno

AKA take operation northwoods.... just because some analysts proposed a false flag attack in the US, doesn’t mean it was ever actually considered..

It doesn’t mean it was not highly considered either..

But people point to it like a smoking gun that it really isn’t.

LOL
edit on 25-7-2019 by CrazyFox because: why bther

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Only a matter of time before someone corrects you and claims he was assassinated because of the Federal Reserve.

Oh but we all know he was only killed because the powerful people in the world decided to not intervene and stop it from happening....Red Roses Red Roses...….Augustus this is up your alley.....now why do you think Jackie Kennedy received Red Roses when she landed in Dallas instead of Yellow?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
.....now why do you think Jackie Kennedy received Red Roses when she landed in Dallas instead of Yellow?

Because she was a space alien.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
.....now why do you think Jackie Kennedy received Red Roses when she landed in Dallas instead of Yellow?

Because she was a space alien.

That's interesting , they give Yellow Roses to the Human First Lady and Red ones to the space Alien? I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So conspiracy theorists can pretend they have some sort of secret knowledge everyone else doesn't have because they did 'research'.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So conspiracy theorists can pretend they have some sort of secret knowledge everyone else doesn't have because they did 'research'.

www.youtube.com...

@ 18:20 the First Lady follows protocal and is in the process of positioning herself to receive the YELLOW ROSES history and evidence show us she was supposed to receive....however Augustus......we see that there is an INTERVENTION to that pattern do we not?...and the First Lady is ushered along the line until she has Red Roses pushed towards her...indicating of course that the woman giving the Red Roses knew full well that normal protocals were going to be superceded….these dynamics are in play among other things.... there is no way you can possibly resist this Augustus...what was going on there?

@18:21 I see "someone" prevent a woman in waiting from giving the YELLOW ROSES to the First Lady....who was that I wonder?

@18:22 I see a look of surrender on LBJs wifes face.....or is it resignation?
@18:25 I see that man who prevented normal protocals looking in a serious affirmative way at the YELLOW ROSES being handed over....once the exchange is made he looks relieved to me.
edit on 26-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Not interested in moronic nonsense.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not interested in moronic nonsense.

Of course not because the Red Roses were a message being sent to someone..... was it done by co-conspirators? or by a 3rd Party?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Why you asking me? Ask some fever-brained conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Red rose is the code name for planet flinup.

The famous Flinupian Reptilian king Zorkan brought red roses to this planet back in 32 AD.

Pay attention now.

Iliminaughty (not to be confused with illuminati) members set yellow rose protocol 12 in motion.

During the parade a magik bullet was shot from the hollow moon, killing JFK.

How do you not know this, rookie.

edit on 26-7-2019 by FauxMulder because: Russians hacked my keyboard

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Only a matter of time before someone corrects you and claims he was assassinated because of the Federal Reserve.

The list of things for which JFK was supposed to have been assassinated is so long that it's easy to get the impression that it was simply a matter of time before somebody got him.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Ummmm....if there was a population control plan in the 60s, it failed miserably.

Population control has actually been quite effective. No conspiracy theory needed. The plan has been out in the open all along. The "plan" is long term and gradual.

Basically all it requires is that a country industrialize to the point where there are alternatives to being secure in one's old age that don't depend on having children. Pensions, 401Ks, Social Security / Medicare, etc. Also easy access to birth control that is not regulated by religious groups.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The list of things for which JFK was supposed to have been assassinated is so long that it's easy to get the impression that it was simply a matter of time before somebody got him.

FauxMulder nailed the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join