It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was going to inform public on Population Control Plan??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Ummmm....if there was a population control plan in the 60s, it failed miserably.

Maybe population control was only part of the plan.
Maybe lowering intelligence was also in the plan.
That is working...

Exactly. Well put.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jbruno
Lol except that 70% of the world’s population owns a cell phone a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Which would be the point, if you wanted population control...

Why don't people actually think things through anymore?

For instance, I'm somewhat fragile when it comes to frequency emissions.

When cellphones got to the size you could put them in your pocket, I couldn't.

Because it would cause a light burn or rash on my skin under the pocket.

So I put it in my breast pocket, got anxiety, high blood pressure and a cellphone sized actual burn on my chest.

I can't talk on one without the speakerphone because if I put it against my face, it burns my skin on my cheek.

It's essentially a microwave normal people put on their face a lot every day.

So it would make sense to just put it out there as a means of population control.

Cancer rates in civilized nations are approaching what... 50%?

That combined with processed sugar, the rat poison/ant killers that we have for sugar substitutes, your poisoned city water and everything else would make a fine conspiracy theory for population control.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jbruno

about thet de-population " plan " :

1960 = pop = 180 million
2019 > 320 million

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Man.....

The cancer part imho loses ALL credibility..

Everyone uses iPhones....

Not even remotely everyone who uses them gets cancer next to their phone ear..

I'm assuming that was sarcasm.

Brain cancers and tumors just happen to be 600% more likely on the side you put your cellphone up to...

But please don't believe that and sleep with your cellphone on your face.

Because I've read some of your posts, you see...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Only a matter of time before someone corrects you and claims he was assassinated because of the Federal Reserve.

That argument may have merit, although technically when asked about the UFO problem he said that the CIA handled that so maybe it was something else....

I keep forgetting that although you seem to be a rational person on every other subject that you have a Federal Reserve fetish.

Must be the Mason in you.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Ummmm....if there was a population control plan in the 60s, it failed miserably.

Population control has actually been quite effective. No conspiracy theory needed. The plan has been out in the open all along. The "plan" is long term and gradual.
Negative population growth
Japan is begging people to have children, and I think China has gone from a 1 child policy to 2 children. I'm not sure of the specifics on that.

Imagine how over-populated we might be right now if there weren't talking heads in the media complaining about over population for the past 50 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

That does sound plausible. The chapter goes on to explain that cell phones became the cancer causing agent to execute that plan.

Come on man. That sounds plausible to you?

So the millions of people around the world who are involved in cell phone manufacturing and development are all in on it and no one talks.

First rule of cell phone cancer club. You do not talk about cell phone cancer club.

All these same people know that it causes cancer yet they and their families still use them.

sounds legit.

I wouldn’t believe that that millions of employees who help to assemble phones are part of a scheme...

But the legions of technology developers, engineers, scientist, etc. they're all in on it right?

but to suggest that there aren’t powerful individuals and organizations who have a vested interest in suppressing the general public is a blatant neglect of documented human history and the atrocities it’s revealed. See the Catholic Church’s History for starters. Genocide, deception, greed. Investigate how former Empires maintained control over distressed populations...plenty there to chew on in my opinion.

Where did I suggest that? No need to deflect. We're talking about evil cell phone cancer club here.

edit on 25-7-2019 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That argument may have merit...

It doesn't and the pet EO that everyone likes to cite, #11110, actually disproves the theory completely.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

1) Who if anyone immediately financially profits. If you follow the money does it work with the theories narrative???

Who profits and how is not always immediately evident. Yes, money and resources are usually behind whatever is happening, but your thinking is short term only, instead of looking at the long term benefits. Kennedy's death for instance has had much greater long term "return on investment" than anyone outside the perpetrators could have seen the day it happened.

2) was the conspiracy the easiest way to achieve whatever goal?? Hypothetically the government/Illuminati/whoever has a room full of Ivy League diplomas scheming things out for them, right?? So if my trailer park @$$ can come up with a far easier, safer, cheaper plan.....

The easiest way to achieve a goal is not always the most practical or profitable. Your thinking is 2 dimensional and linear. Add another dimension.

3) is the conspiracy theory profitable, does it stand to make more money than it costs to perpetrate and maintain????

Profit includes resources and control. Short term liabilities become long term benefits when planned for.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yup.

The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate Silver Certificates and use Federal Reserve Notes.

I think the JFK speech where he talked about secret societies is used more often to justify why the CIA or whomever had him killed rather than the federal reserve thing. Though I think the speech was about communism & the soviets etc. Its pretty apparent if you read the whole thing and not just that one snippet.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You are correct on all counts.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Not buying OP's theory, but a big S&F in any event because this is exactly the type of discussion I want to see on ATS. So, sick of the toxic politics that seems to permeate everything.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

about thet de-population " plan " :

1960 = pop = 180 million
2019 > 320 million

Please factor in 59 years of illegal US immigration and reconcile to birth rate in US.
UN "Agenda"s regarding both over population mitigation and mass migration have been published.
Georgia Guidestones aren't merely a joke. Monsanto does kill.

ganjoa

edit on 25-7-2019 by ganjoa because: leftovers

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Only a matter of time before someone corrects you and claims he was assassinated because of the Federal Reserve.

That's because he was going to tell the world the earth is flat.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
What's because he was going to tell the world the earth is flat.

It isn't flat, it's hollow.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not just gaining money and power...

Gaining enough money and power to justify the conspiracy..

If it cost them 100 billion dollars to make 101 billion, where there are way better, les risky ways to make a billion dollars..

So I do not think “barely profitable “ cuts it..

You can get a
30% return on investment opening a Starbucks lol..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

If the governments of the world are running a depopulation plan, they definitely suck at it lol...

Besides that any big event that killed off even 10% of the population, would be so dramatic and lead to such chaos. That those in power before then could never guarantee they would remain in power afterward..

Those in power want the status quo, not big events..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No it does not...

And it makes zero sense for those in power to perpetuate big crazy events to thin the population..

Because any event big enough to do that would stir the pot soooo much, those in power might not stay there..

Those in power want the status quo.. they want us complacent and working..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't think it's any one thing,
but a lot of things in every facet of our lives!

Contaminated water.
Fluoride, chlorine, fracking waste water, fertilizer runoff,
garbage islands in the oceans, microbeads in body wash &
toothpaste.

Contaminated food.
Pesticides, GMO, microwaves destroying micronutrients,
preservatives, chemicals leaching from plastics, baby
formula with ingredients that lead to allergies.

Contaminated air.
Wi-fi, cell phones, Smart meters, G5.

Building materials.
Airtight houses filled with all kinds of chemicals.
Plastics & vinyl, treated wood, laminate, particle board,
defective drywall, chemical laden carpets & furniture,
PVC water pipes.

"The book is stating that the plan was to create an agent that
would harm our health and keep us occupied with disease."

I think this one is Lyme Disease.
So many people getting it, but being misdiagnosed.
Insurance not covering tests or treatments.
People not being able to work. Losing jobs, spouses,
relationships, friends. Many in wheelchairs or bedbound.
So many others exhausted & with brain fog.

Even if you don't believe the whole tick weapon thing,
it's still eventually going to cause problems economy wise,
not to mention the health of the overall population
the way it is spreading.

Whether you believe there is a conspiracy, or it's just all
our own stupidity. Either way, the results are the same...
WE'RE SCREWED!!!

WOQ

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Literally every American uses a smart phone and has for over a decade..

Including most people’s children..

I know no one who has cancer in the region of their ear...

Not one..

Radio waves are not high enough energy to cause DNA to mutate more it already does if I remember correctly.....

Cancer is a mistake that can replicate, in a cell’s DNA as your body replaces damaged cells..

Radiation and carcinogens only “cause cancer” because they cause DNA to mutate more often... which is more dice rolls for cancer...

If I’m right, smarphones put off very little “radiation “ energy...

Not even close to the level of ANYTHING we consider to cause cancer

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join