It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Boy o Boy get the popcorn ready, 8 hours and counting - It will be around 8pm when this kicks off for me and I'll be well and truly glued to my screen
Here's the live stream link: www.youtube.com...

and the Entry on the Judiciary.house.gov website:
judiciary.house.gov...

I think this will be another political sh*t show - Nadler and House Democrats have apparently been running mock hearings - obviously to contain any 'truths that they want to make sure Mueller doesn't slip up, also to make sure questions are answers in such a vague way that gives CNN and other BS media the rope to keep running with this ridiculous charade.

Looking at Previous Mueller testimonies, he's not nearly as polished as say, Mccabe or Rosenstein - slippery slope indeed!

My concern though, is when Republicans ask a very pointed question, Mueller and/or Democrats will simply say:
''That's not in the scope of the report, we are only hear to ask about the report ''

Of course I don't expect Democrats to stick to the truth of the narrative.

edit on 23/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

More info in this later, and now closed thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Jul 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I wonder who played the part of Robert Mueller in those mock hearings ?

We need to compare those "mock" results with the real results after Wed 😎

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder who played the part of Robert Mueller in those mock hearings ?

We need to compare those "mock" results with the real results after Wed 😎

Probably Robert Mueller.

After the last fiasco of a Mueller speech with Nadless having a prepared statement about it 3 minutes after, I have no doubt they are in cahoots.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Evidence points to Bob Mueller not being very involved in the Witch-hunt (aka Special Counsel Investigation). That responsibility was assumed by Trump-hater, Andrew Weismann.

BE READY BOB! qmap.pub...

Very insightful Bob Mueller-related comments in this Twitter Thread: twitter.com...

edit on 7/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I bet there will be thousands of people lining up outside the hearing room hoping to get in 😀

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the thead and link.
It will be an epic S^%t Show.
I think the full exposure of what was done begins tomorrow.
Mueller and Comey are getting thrown under the bus to protect barak.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Evidence points to Bob Mueller not being very involved in the Witch-hunt (aka Special Counsel Investigation). That responsibility was assumed by Trump-hater, Andrew Weismann.

BE READY BOB! qmap.pub...

I've heard that, the more I read about 'Weismann' the more I think he's the person who should be answering questions.
Anytime I hear the word ''Enron'' I know something very sinister is afoot and Weisman was pivitol in that.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mueller was stuttering at his own scripted press conference. I do believe he will be regretting going back on his word not to do it.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I guess we will see what Bob is truly made of. Is he a real Marine, and Patriot? Or is he a boot licking sissy boy with an axe to grind. He is getting up in years. Does he want to die, a compromised coward, or a truth telling true American. I guess we shall see. Id like to know more about his wife. Is she a good woman that demands the best? Does she want her husband to speak honestly? Or will she settle for politic nonsense...

Personally, I don't think he will say much of anything, unless he is compromised. Hopefully he just speak the truth, regardless what anyone tells him to do, or any pressure that is put on him.

How can you obstruct something, that isn't true.

If this is a set up from the very beginning, we will soon have our answer. We will know if he is for sale, and if he is a pawn

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Evidence says this about Andrew Weismann: (from various sources)

1. Donated to Hillary and Attended Her Victory Party.
(Party started early that evening...and ended early, LOL.)

2. Picked 17 like-minded Trump-hating attorneys to head the Witch Hunt team of 200. (Peter Strzok was 1 of the 17)

3. Wrote the Mueller Report.

4. Wrote the 9 minute robo-speech that Mueller read to the public at the end of May.

5. Deleted Strzok-Page e-mails after Mueller removed them from the team.

6. Conducted the intimidating interviews of top entrapment targets.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think that confuses people sometimes... is Mueller a liberal or a conservative?

The answer is that he is neither.

He is an attorney worth over 8 million dollars.

Mueller is a prostitute.

He doesn't particularly care about the ideology of his clients.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I think its "strange" that neither Democrats or Republicans want former AAG Rod Rosenstein to testify. He had enough evidence (real or faked) to name a Special Counsel...and gave Bob Mueller his marching orders. Three different sets of orders, spread over 2017.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
thehill.com... wonder if they will bring this up?

The ink was still drying on special counsel Robert Mueller’s appointment papers when his chief deputy, the famously aggressive and occasionally controversial prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, made a bold but secret overture in early June 2017. Weissmann quietly reached out to the American lawyers for Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash with a tempting offer: Give us some dirt on Donald Trump in the Russia case, and Team Mueller might make his 2014 U.S. criminal charges go away. The specifics of the never-before-reported offer were confirmed to me by multiple sources with direct knowledge, as well as in contemporaneous defense memos I read. Two years later, Weissmann’s overture may have far-reaching consequences for the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), here and abroad. His former boss, Mueller, is slated to testify Wednesday before Congress.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the Democrats know Rod saved his own skin and gave it all up to Barr. They don't want to put Rosenstein in the hot seat and maybe think they can slander him enough to make his testimony not credible.

Republicans are running on the idea that the more the Democrats chase this charade, the more rope they're hanging themselves with - so why play your trump card early.

I agree with the above, today will show if Mueller is a patriotic Marine at the end of his career or if he's a operative.

Considering the fact he was heavily involved in the 9/11 FBI investigation, at the FBI for the Epstein investigation and Enron investigation I'm of the opinion he was bought and paid for long ago - just like Comey.
edit on 24/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here's insightful info on Mueller's "helper" at tomorrow's hearings.

President Donald Trump had almost certainly never heard the name Aaron Zebley before the announcement that the former FBI agent was joining the special counsel investigation into ties between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But to those who have followed the arc of the bureau during the past twenty years, Zebley’s is a name that underscores just how far-reaching and dogged—and potentially long—the probe will likely be.
From JUNE 2017: www.wired.com...

The liberal media is not disclosing tonight that Zebly was one of the 17 Trump-hating Democrats on Mueller's special counsel team.

edit on 7/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What if Bob Mueller blames his team of investigators for any omissions or inconsistencies pointed out by Republicans?

i.e. - Congressman: "New documents indicate that Mifsud worked for U.S. Intelligence, Mr. Mueller. You put in your report that he was a Russian Spy!"

Mueller: "Mifsud was investigated and interviewed by Andrew Weissman. Weismann concluded that Mifsud was a Russian spy."

If he starts down that path, Congress will need to haul in Weissman and other applicable team prosecutors for testimony. After their 6 week vacation, of course. (Most fly out of D.C. on Friday...many on Thursday)

edit on 7/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What if Bob Mueller blames his team of investigators for any omissions or inconsistencies pointed out by Republicans?

i.e. - Congressman: "New documents indicate that Mifsud worked for U.S. Intelligence, Mr. Mueller. You put in your report that he was a Russian Spy!"

Mueller: "Mifsud was investigated and interviewed by Andrew Weissman. Weismann concluded that Mifsud was a Russian spy."

I doubt Mueller's going to say anything outside of:

'' Thank you for the question Congressman, however I am only here to answer questions about the report into Russia Collusion ''

and lots of

'' I'll have to check with staff ''
or
'' I cant remember that ''
or
'' team of career DOJ officials ''

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sixty percent of republicans think that the Mueller investigation was fairly done. What do you make of that?
www.multichannel.com...
edit on 7242019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sixty percent of republicans think that the Mueller investigation was fairly done. What do you make of that?
www.multichannel.com...

I make diddly squat from a biased poll 😎

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
www.multichannel.com...

So Republicans read the report 😃

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join