It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120K US Troops Strong, Trump Prepared 'For the Worst in Iran'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Predicted by whom?

WOPR.

where's Matthew Broderick when you need him.

We aren't going to war with Iran its all bluster on both sides

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

In case someone might find it useful

The password to the WOPR is joshua.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If war starts with Iran Congress will be asked to declare war and then they will use nukes on them. Nobody cares what happens to Iran except the Iranians and they've been asking for it for 40 years. Give it to them and be done with them. My best,

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforce47
If war starts with Iran Congress will be asked to declare war and then they will use nukes on them. Nobody cares what happens to Iran except the Iranians and they've been asking for it for 40 years. Give it to them and be done with them. My best,

Anybody else notice how the propaganda machine is ramping it up in last couple of days?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You really don’t want to know because they are military not prophets...
When war breaks out with Iran a diff scenario plays out with India and Pakistan an exchange of 100 nukes aprox the same size used in Hiroshima totals aprox 1 billion deaths... Russia and China back Iran against Israel Britain Canada France immediately back the US with many others joining soon after...
It is at this time North Korea is successful in nuclear strikes against the US because of China and Russia... Then 1 million strong invade US on foot...
And that last part was also prophesied by Nostradamus...

You must be from the city!

This isn't some old prediction or a movie.

Somebody has been watching too much Red Dawn.

Country boys and gals are completely armed to the teeth. One million, is that all?

Look up how many weapons are owned by citizens. Look up how many active and non active, including discharged and retired military personnel are located in the United States.

Do I sound overly confident?

No I'm just a country individual, with country friends who know country individuals.

Some people literally dream about your scenario.

ETA: Oh, I forgot. WOLVERINES!!!!!
edit on 23-7-2019 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Is it possible that trump has been so taken in by the conservative Christians that they have convinced him to usher in Armageddon and the second coming? What could be more presidential than that?

Trump isn't religious... just saying

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
While PLAN is a large force, it's strength is also it's weakness, as it is not a highly mobile force.

Perhaps with the cooperation of climate change, a Chinese infantry assault upon North America is a possibility.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I watched a few mins of the second red dawn and thought it sucked, then I found out there was an old one and thought it was better but still corny... A lot like how you want to portray yourself and your country friends...
Perhaps some people dream or wish for such a scenario but I wouldn’t wish for that and so surely don’t dream of it...
Retired military personal are smart enough to know what’s up so I’m confident in saying they would respond to such a situation accordingly...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
120,000 troops won't be enough.

Maybe double it? Or triple it?

There are more disadvantages to "invading" Iran than there are advantages.

There is not even so much as one convincing justification for "military action"...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

a reply to: liejunkie01

I watched a few mins of the second red dawn and thought it sucked, then I found out there was an old one and thought it was better but still corny... A lot like how you want to portray yourself and your country friends...
Perhaps some people dream or wish for such a scenario but I wouldn’t wish for that and so surely don’t dream of it...
Retired military personal are smart enough to know what’s up so I’m confident in saying they would respond to such a situation accordingly...

Red Dawn is unrealistic because no foreign sovereign nation has "ambitions" to invade the contiguous United States.

More cons than pros and more hassle than anything, with losses outweighing gains.

PRC has no interest in "invading" the USA and certainly Russia or NK have no ambitions for something so absurd.

I mean, what would they be invading for? The oil and gas reserves in mainland USA?! Pahahaha

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

They would invade to cripple the nation I suppose in your mind you see the invaders wearing uniforms all packing their rifles marching too huh?
That’s not what would be done, they would enter in plain sight and goto planed areas meet up in teams to take out things like nuclear power plants, dams, government buildings, military bases, police stations, financial institutions,
And small towns would be attempted to be overrun for hostages and staging areas... If those things were successful then they could proceed with larger operations...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

a reply to: AnakinWayneII

They would invade to cripple the nation I suppose in your mind you see the invaders wearing uniforms all packing their rifles marching too huh?
That’s not what would be done, they would enter in plain sight and goto planed areas meet up in teams to take out things like nuclear power plants, dams, government buildings, military bases, police stations, financial institutions,
And small towns would be attempted to be overrun for hostages and staging areas... If those things were successful then they could proceed with larger operations...

Good point. For some reason, I had the (first) Gulf War in mind and the sheer numbers involved...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I’m actually trying to find it odd that I haven’t yet...

You know why? Because it doesn't exist. Just like the ability of 1,000,000 Chinese or Russians to walk across the border in an invasion.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

War is the only answer. When all you have is a hammer everything is a nail.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don’t care how armed up rednecks are they aren’t ready for war here. Americans picture themselves as Rambo when really they’re closer to Seinfeld. We’ve been too far away from a real war for too long. Once the bombs start falling (cause it won’t be a ground war. Just lots and lots of ordinance) and their moms and wives and kids were getting killed in front of them (like we do to middle eastern weddings and such) they would be strapping on explosive vests and crying out to god like everyone else. Not that this scenario will EVER happen. Like the above said, no one actually wants to invade the us. There’s nothing to be gained from it, and no one but us could afford the gas to do it. If China or Russia wanted to harm the us (which they don’t) they’d just do it economically. China could totally destroy us without leaving their continent or firing a shot. We’re just so damn paranoid that we’re likely to start a world war with people that don’t even want to fight.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What is the absolute worst?

Thousands of young US Men and Women die needlessly. Tens to Hundreds of thousands of Iranians die needlessly. The region ends up just as unstable as before.

There comes a time where armed conflict is the only way to resolve issues.

We aren't anywhere near that point.

Why is everyone in a hurry to send our blood and treasure off to die for oil we don't even use?

Exhaust all other possibilities before going to war.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: olaru12
Is it possible that trump has been so taken in by the conservative Christians that they have convinced him to usher in Armageddon and the second coming? What could be more presidential than that?

Trump isn't religious... just saying

To me it appears that trump rallies are a religious experience for many of his followers. Even his tweets are like scripture.

topic....

If you listen very closely you can hear the drums of war coming from the WH with Bolton leading the charge. Why do you think trump appointed him?

www.bbc.com...
edit on 23-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

You really don’t want to know because they are military not prophets...
When war breaks out with Iran a diff scenario plays out with India and Pakistan an exchange of 100 nukes aprox the same size used in Hiroshima totals aprox 1 billion deaths... Russia and China back Iran against Israel Britain Canada France immediately back the US with many others joining soon after...
It is at this time North Korea is successful in nuclear strikes against the US because of China and Russia... Then 1 million strong invade US on foot...
And that last part was also prophesied by Nostradamus...

They're going to need way more than 1 million to invade the most heavily armed populous on the planet.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I say bring on WW3.... its time!!! lets be done with this instagram infested age!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It’s one of his predictions there mouth, I never made it up...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join