It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120K US Troops Strong, Trump Prepared 'For the Worst in Iran'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How bad will it get? doesn't matter; US is prepared to take on anything.

afterall, it has around 10K nukes! about as many as archenemy, Russia.

and 120K US troops ready to pounce on Iran once given the order.

Godspeed, minions!

What is the absolute worst?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I just don't see the US going to war with Iran.
Definitely, not happening before 2020.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Russia isn't our arch nemesis, and the US and Russia have about 10k nukes combined... Although I highly doubt them being deployed in a conflict with Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What, exactly, is the point you are trying to make?

Where are you getting this 120,000 troop number? Is that in the entire M.E.? Are those all combat ground forces? Are you counting support personnel? Navy personell?

Just throwing numbers out there isn't going to cut it with me, or with ATSers, in general.

There are other sites for that type of trolling nonsense.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is it possible that trump has been so taken in by the conservative Christians that they have convinced him to usher in Armageddon and the second coming? What could be more presidential than that?

edit on 22-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
And I seriously doubt our Troops, or the worlds economy, are prepared for a war with Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Iran would be like a ant being stomped by the US if things got heated.........
I just hope Russia, China and EU is in on it.
Either way, the only one foolish enough to use nukes would be Iran imo.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
And I seriously doubt our Troops, or the worlds economy, are prepared for a war with Iran.

Is that you Iran ?

link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Iran would be like a ant being stomped by the US if things got heated.........
I just hope Russia, China and EU is in on it.
Either way, the only one foolish enough to use nukes would be Iran imo.

Right. Just like we could win in a week in Iraq and Afghanistan. We’d be welcomed with open arms by the people and the oil profits would pay for the war. Right?

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Is it possible that trump has been so taken in by the conservative Christians that they have convinced him to usher in Armageddon and the second coming?

...by NOT sending in missiles after Iran shot down a US drone?
Doesn't really look like Trump wants a war with Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

How bad will it get? doesn't matter; US is prepared to take on anything. afterall, it has around 10K nukes! about as many as archenemy, Russia. and 120K US troops ready to pounce on Iran once given the order. Godspeed, minions!

Yea! RAPE, KILL, PILLAGE AND BURN! Merica baby..............
/s
edit on 22-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

If our troops were “prepared” for wars they wouldn’t be coming back addicts, suicidal and homeless.

And Iran is not Iraq. They have the weapons and ability to close the straits and to strike at us proxy nations in the area, and I’m sure they’re prepared for that eventuality. Closing the straits will instantly tank the whole oil using worlds economies.

Further, not sure if it’s true, but I read that since Iraq war Iran has been building miles of underground facilities in preparation for a defensive conflict.

Keep in mind the “little” wars with Iraq and Afghanistan, which were supposed to be a week long, cost us trillions and are already well on the way to destroying our economy. I’m sure us public debt can afford another couple trillion for another war no probs. We certainly would prefer to spend those trillions murdering people, rather than on silly # like healthcare or education.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is it possible that trump has been so taken in by the conservative Christians that they have convinced him to usher in Armageddon and the second coming?

Or perhaps trump had finally decided to listen to Bolton and the other neocons in the swamp.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Actually it has both been predicted and also the majority of simulations using AI scenarios show any global thermo nuclear war beginning with strikes in the Middle East...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don’t know. UAE is pulling out of Yemen, which means Saudi is about to lose that war, but it may be so they can be prepared for war with Iran. We will see. I doubt Russia is going to just stand by though. And it looks like nato May be about to come undone, if turkey leaves (which may now be a foregone conclusion) and that will seriously put a brake on our adventurism until we figure out how Europe and Eastern Europe will align for the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

America get out of the mid east and let them defend for themselves, we don't need their oil or their political influence on American politics.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Actually it has both been predicted and also the majority of simulations using AI scenarios show any global thermo nuclear war beginning with strikes in the Middle East...

Predicted by whom?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I’ve also seen the simulations of a conventional war with Russia and China, and the us lost every time.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Predicted by whom?

WOPR.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Had to google that, not gonna lie.

Movie got killer reviews, so I'm watching it now. I decided to drink and watch movies tonight, so perfect timing guy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join