It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why is anyone giving this post the time of day? This is such obvious BS and an attention grab.

This is just silly.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok. Your story has some missing info.

Who are "Maggie" and "Emily"?
What did you do to them it "knows" about, if anything?

From the info presented in your original post, the demon is either hidding in one of the family members as the fear you will "take her away" and they don't want this or, you are in fact the demon and unaware of it.

Try talking to the family not about the demon, but about you and your GF and see if they have issues with your relationship.

What did you do to emily??
a reply to: Duvi0010

edit on 23-7-2019 by Rob808 because: Cause

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Hi

I dont know an Emiley and the family said Maggie was a relative that passed away about 12 years ago.

I think its saying that i know that it will take her away. And it wrote down my whatsapp number possibly because i sent my gf a message saying i think its the demon Asteroth.

Its just a theory. Can never know for sure. This is unchartered territory for me

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just did some research and according to the Lesser Key of Solomon the correct method you need to employ for removing a demon from your home is to eat a plate of rancid kimchi, grab the Shroud of Turin, toss it over both of you and then hotbox the bejezus out of that demon.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You said this activity started in their house about 4 months ago. When did you come in to the picture?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

About a year and a half ago. And theres nothing weird happening at my house just hers

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol the shroud of turin????

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duvi0010
Lol the shroud of turin????

Yeah. You could use the Spear of Destiny and stab it in the eye but I figured the Shroud would be easier to obtain.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Get proof on camera video , Then try and communicate with it ask it what it's like on it's side where does it live Whats Gods name etc... The next time I run into any ghost or demon or anything on the other side I'm going to interrogate !!!

PS.. Put on a helmet so you don't get cracked in the head with a egg .

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
I hate to break it to you, but you didn't understand the parable. In summary, Jesus was explaining how demons can't cast out demons and only something more powerful than they is able to. So, no, Jesus was explaining how he was NOT possessed by Beelzebub.

You've been miseducated. The text is as plain as day. And what follows later with the various "miracles" Jesus performs -- including raising people from the dead, which pretty much horrifies everybody, and wandering in the desert to commune with Satan -- only solidifies the fact that he was infected to the point he thought was the next Solomon (which he himself states) and sought to challenge both Jewish and Roman authorities with his ragtag army of peasants, which he basically killed John the Baptist to get.

Read the text yourself, along with some of the other supporting material such as the Gospel of Thomas and the Infancy Gospels. Jesus was messing with fire, and got burned.
edit on 23-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

About a year and a half ago. And theres nothing weird happening at my house just hers

How does the "brother-in-law" fit in to all of this? Is he related to you by marriage or your girlfriend?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You should stop lying...
edit on 23-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You've been miseducated. The text is as plain as day. And what follows later with the various "miracles" Jesus performs -- including raising people from the dead, which pretty much horrifies everybody, and wandering in the desert to commune with Satan -- only solidifies the fact that he was infected to the point he thought was the next Solomon (which he himself states) and sought to challenge both Jewish and Roman authorities with his ragtag army of peasants, which he basically killed John the Baptist to get.

Whew! That's some pretty strong spiritual blindness you've got going there, but I'll post similar verses from Luke 11 in a a translation that might be easier for you to read and understand...

Luke 11:14-19

14 Once, when Jesus cast out a demon from a man who couldn’t speak, his voice returned to him. The crowd was excited and enthusiastic, 15 but some said, “No wonder he can cast them out. He gets his power from Satan,[d] the king of demons!” 16 Others asked for something to happen in the sky to prove his claim of being the Messiah.[e]

17 He knew the thoughts of each of them, so he said, “Any kingdom filled with civil war is doomed; so is a home filled with argument and strife. 18 Therefore, if what you say is true, that Satan is fighting against himself by empowering me to cast out his demons, how can his kingdom survive? 19 And if I am empowered by Satan, what about your own followers? For they cast out demons! Do you think this proves they are possessed by Satan? Ask them if you are right! 20 But if I am casting out demons because of power from God, it proves that the Kingdom of God has arrived.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

Also did this

Gonna come right out and say i believe its clear this is a hoax thread

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You are welcome to your opinion but why would i lie?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You are welcome to your opinion but why would i lie?

For the same reason thousands have come to ATS and done the same thing

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You may believe what you wish. I understand honestly i wouldnt have believed it if i didnt experience it.

Im from South Africa and its quite common here. Some stories even make it to the papers. But i dont expect anyone to believe me i just want any information that might help. Im not here to change beliefs and to convince people. I thought this site was for this? Open minded people where you can discuss things society doesnt really care about?

I have been told im lying that im possessed and want to harm my gf...you really think i would set myself up for that for attention?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Move and even then if it's attached to someone in the house it will follow the only way to get rid of a demon is to find and close the porthole it came from which is hard to do could be a mirror could be somewhere on the land ect .

Move is the best option these thing's can get really nasty . I've been dragged out of a bed by one leg before the only way I got rid of the major stuff was to move not sure if it's a ley line thing or a magnetic/electric field type of thing but some houses/land area's are more prone to be "doorways" Or someone was stupid enough to open a doorway at the house either way if it wants to stay it's going to stay .

One sure way to weaken it is not be afraid they feed on fear the more fear the more powerful they become .

Did someone start renovating the house around the time the activity started ?
edit on 7/23/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

Also did this

That looks like a Witch's doing not a demon . Did someone in the house start practicing Witchcraft or did someone pee off a Witch ?
edit on 7/23/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Nothing off that sort...but i feel you right...its possibly a portal...i heard these things follow?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join