It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Had a few come over and they couldnt remove it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duvi0010

Had a few come over and they couldnt remove it.

They could not have been serious about it then, nor trained. These things are not just removed in one visit, like a maid service.

A real genuine Catholic Bishop who is trained in this sort of thing would never come to your house, and do a few things and then say "We can't help you". Doesn't work that way. Get someone else trained in this kind of problem.

I'm willing to always give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but what you said above is making me suspicious that any of this is really happening to you. I'm not judging the situation either way, but it is quite easy for people trained in evil infestations to figure out very quickly what is going on, be it a real situation, or one that is not real.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Don't fight what you can't beat. Or you'll lose.

In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy’s country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it.
– Sun Tzu Quotes, the Art of War

And

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.
– Sun Tzu, quotes from the Art of War

Look within.

OP

Don't get rid of him this thread gives me some good laughs.

It's a very polite ghost afterall he only paints on bedsheets. a nice expensive carpet would lend more credibility! Although the ghost powder is a tad bit anoying.

The powder thing is actuallya well known phenomenon and I'm currently working on a device to take care of that problem, i call it ghost duster, I sell it for 10000 dollars.

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If it's not an actual person messing with you and is paranormal, why assume it's a demon/ Could just be a mischievous dead person having some laughs.

Don't fall for the Ghost Adventures trope where everything is demonic, that is actually very rare. Of course, GA is the bottom of the barrel far as paranormal TV shows

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's all pretty clearly laid out in the Gospel of Mark:

Mark 3:20-30
Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.” And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebub! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.” So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables:

I hate to break it to you, but you didn't understand the parable. In summary, Jesus was explaining how demons can't cast out demons and only something more powerful than they is able to. So, no, Jesus was explaining how he was NOT possessed by Beelzebub.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

I don't think demons eat food. Even if they did, I doubt they would take the trouble of getting a plate out of the cupboard, putting food onto it, and then sitting down on the couch to eat it.

It sounds more like a vagabond breaking in to get some food and then leaving.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

a reply to: Blue Shift

Cant it be exorcised from the house with fasting and prayer?

I think the demons name is Asteroth as it also drew the seal of solomon on the wall

You can try to chase it away with burning fish guts, the smell of which they hate, but it might just refocus itself elsewhere. Best way to be sure is to capture it in a water container then destroy the container. Jesus used pigs, but a bota bag will work, if you do it right.

You are now just making sh*t up.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'd set up some trail cams with infrared and video.
And change your door locks.
And pray to jeebus.

Unless it's Beezebub, because he was strong enough to infect Jesus himself after Jesus used him to make some of his "miracles."

NO.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hi i havent got catholic bishops to come but alot pf christian pastors, they pray and say its gone but.... not really

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Because its obsessed with upside down crosses

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I never post this to prove demons exist, i posted this to gain any knowledge i can from you guys.

It may be funny to some of you but i can assure you its not a joke. I posted this because i need help not to change peoples mind about wether im for real or not.

It not for my gfs life being in danger i wouldnt of posted this.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I never post this to prove demons exist, i posted this to gain any knowledge i can from you guys.

It may be funny to some of you but i can assure you its not a joke. I posted this because i need help not to change peoples mind about wether im for real or not.

It not for my gfs life being in danger i wouldnt of posted this.

I love paranormal topics, and it's not like me to drag them through the mud, but seriously. You have a "demon" with pockets full of flour and an obsession with a sifter wandering around and drawing on sheets? And this "demon" has harmed nobody but you're fearing for your girlfriend's life? And this "demon" uses dishes for food? Does he fold a napkin and put it on his lap?
edit on 22-7-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

If you read the comments my gf and brother in law have scratches on their body.

And it didnt use flour it used baby powder that was in the house.

If i could explain everything that happened then i wouldnt be here. All i know is we experiencing it and just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt make it lies.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If you read the comments my gf and brother in law have scratches on their body.

And it didnt use flour it used baby powder that was in the house.

If i could explain everything that happened then i wouldnt be here. All i know is we experiencing it and just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt make it lies.

Listen, I've experienced paranormal events myself. I'm not saying anything like that, it's just that I'm skeptical.

You said this entity put the powder on the floor. How do you know it was baby powder?

ETA: I've honestly been following along the best I can. I'm kinda busy at the moment so I may have missed some posts. Sorry if I'm coming off as an asshole.
edit on 22-7-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You could smell its baby powder. See my gf is hindu and when they did a prayer for it to leave it drew the trident of the hindu god shiva on 2 room doors and since im christian we got a pastor to come and pray and next it started drawing upside down crosses.

I also experienced paranormal stuff before but this case has redefined everything i thought i know

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It also took her photo and drew an upside down cross on her forehead and scratched out her eyes and left it on her pillow where she sleeps

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It also took her photo and drew an upside down cross on her forehead and scratched out her eyes and left it on her pillow where she sleeps

wait, it scratched out your girlfriend's eyes? And left it on her pillow? Pics or it didn't happen! it drew the upside cross before removing her eyes or after? so many questions, I know.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Her mother burnt it before i got there...im not too sure the order but when we left home the pic was intact

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Wait, what? Took her photo on what? Like a phone, or a disposable camera, or a Polaroid or what? How do you have so much supposed physical evidence but no real evidence?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Also did this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join