It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Duvi0010
Wait...you already spend a bunch of cash on priests and exorcists. It writes on the walls and steal jewellery but all we get is two tiny pictures?
Invest in cameras!! It won't solve your problems but you can atleast get some revenue from this by placing it on YT.
Peace

He also could buy a spirit box. I bought one in Amazon for less than 100 bucks. I had fun using it in abandoned places when I go metal detecting. Ghosts hate that thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

The demon asteroth actually potrayed herself as an ancient goddess of fertility named Ishtar... Easter was actually named after her. Well thats what i read.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Get some video footage..that's all I can give you as advise. ATS is a good place to be looking for answers to this topic but we are very sceptical in nature. Give us something to chew on...

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I always watch those guys from ghosthunters use it and have since grown a little sceptical...

Would love to try it out myself!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

They should really consider updating these rituals from time to time. Modern housing does not lend itself very well to open fires and fishguts...lol

Peace

Just take the demon to a dumpster outside a Chinese takeout joint, would probably have the same effect.

If there really were demons.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

*so..uhmm..hey beelezebub. Wanna go out for dinner? My treat...lol

Peace
edit on 22-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Just tell it to leave. Ignore all the religious nonsense, unless you actually have the willpower to back it up.

Don’t focus your will on what is happening around you. Focus on the spirit itself. Tell it that it’s not welcome on this plane.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

Tried that and it wrote on the wall "its too late now"

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Is it possible for the superstitious stuff to get any goofier?

I have heard of people hoping to win a football game praying to a man who was supposedly tortured and killed a long, long time ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I have heard of people hoping to win a football game praying to a man who was supposedly tortured and killed a long, long time ago.

Those people are goofy too.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They should really consider updating these rituals from time to time. Modern housing does not lend itself very well to open fires and fishguts...lol

Burning fish guts or demons. I think my choice would be pretty clear.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You need a pentagram ring and a leather container of water. Call the demon with a Ouija Board, and when it shows up throw the ring at it. That will stop and bind it temporarily. Then you need to threaten to destroy it if it doesn't tell you its name and the name of the angel that has provenence over it. Calling on the angel, hold the ring on the opening of the water bag and force the demon into the bag. For more directions, reference the Testament of Solomon:

www.esotericarchives.com...

Good luck and be careful. These things can contaminate a person very easily. They even got to Jesus, who was about as skilled as anybody.

Obviously trolling. That is quite destructive advice if you were serious. How about you try that first and let everyone know what happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

I always watch those guys from ghosthunters use it and have since grown a little sceptical...

Would love to try it out myself!!

Peace

I still didn't get something really convincing. I will post a video when I get a prety solid experience.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Obviously trolling. That is quite destructive advice if you were serious. How about you try that first and let everyone know what happens.

I'm not the one with the demons, but I'd be willing to give it a try if I happened to butt heads with one. Half or more of the power demons have is that people think they're helpless against them. That is by no means the case. They use that fear to manipulate people.

But if you got bronchitis, you go to a doctor. You got demons, you go to Solomon.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not the one with the demons, but I'd be willing to give it a try if I happened to butt heads with one. Half or more of the power demons have is that people think they're helpless against them. That is by no means the case. They use that fear to manipulate people.

But if you got bronchitis, you go to a doctor. You got demons, you go to Solomon.

Their power doesn't come from people thinking they are helpless against them. Using a spirit board to contact one is incredibly stupid. Sure they use fear to manipulate people that is totally true, but they don't need your fearing them in order to cause you great harm. And no person is a match for the things they can do to your life. Going up against the devil or demons will result in you getting hurt in ways you can't even begin to imagine.

The key is not ever inviting them in in the first place. Once you do all bets are off.

Earlier I said "you try it first". But don't ever do it. It isn't worth it even to prove that it's real, and you don't want to find out the hard way.

Yeah I know, people laugh and think it's all just some deluded joke.

It isn't a joke. It is fairly rare to hear about incidents like these, but it is not that rare in actual occurrences.

There are plenty of real testimonies out there where some skeptics who thought the whole thing about demons was a real laugh, for funny jokes and ridicule. And then they put it to the test using forms of divination including spirit boards and severely regretted doing so. Some people have found out having scoffed and laughed before, only to have their lives ruined and then killing themselves after what it did to them.

None of it should ever be taken lightly or encouraged because a person thinks it's all bunk, or there is no danger.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I for one am enjoying the comparison of proper demon-riding methodologies.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Absolutely true. This thing is after a life , it isnt your average poltergeist.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

edit on Mon000000v370010 by Duvi0010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If this is all truly happening, you can't deal with this by yourself.

You need to call someone with authority like a Bishop. I'm not even Catholic, but I know they do have authority and they help people with demonic infestations. You have to contact someone and get advice.

Don't mess with it on your own. These kinds of things do not just go away on their own either.

Speaking about it here might make you feel better, but you can't mess with something like this yourself. Time is of the essence.
edit on 22-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

"Hey demon, get in this water bottle!"

Me A Demon: "OH NOOOO Not the dreaded bota bag of demon death!!!!!" "Ill get in that thing when you jump off a cliff, now bugger off"

Thats how that would go

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join