It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Christian Cowards

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: deknubed

Well many believe that when the Rapture takes place all the True Believers will literally float up into heaven or disappear but that's idiotic - if it happened that way it would most certainly make true believers out of the ones left behind. I dont think it will be that easy - so yeah maybe Catholics are right that even true believers must suffer The Great Tribulation. But if you think about it - of all the humans that have lived throughout time - most are already dead - including most of the true believers - so in reality most true believers will not have to endure the Rapture since they are already asleep/dead - so I tend to believe that God must have a question mark over the 'true believers' that he leaves behind to suffer The Great Tribulation. Revelation 17.8 says that "The inhabitants of earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast". Revelation 3:10 says - " Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole earth to test the inhabitants of earth." Now why would God need to test the true believers anyway? And most of them are already dead right? Sure your name is either written in the book of life or it is not - but I thinks its possible for a person that does have his name written in the book of life to not be a true believer at the beginning of The Great Tribulation but for them to pass Gods final test and come out of The Great Tribulation as a true believer. So for me - all people that are still on earth will not be true believers when The Great Tribulation begins even though some of those people will be true believers by the end of it.

Ever wondered if the meat-suits of the true believers get possessed by demons once the initial Christian spirit gets raptured ?
Nothing will be noticed in the short term. Then these true fundamentalist believers will turn into NWO Gestapo murderers.
Now - anyone with a brain cell will know that a true Christian has no right to take a life. So if the NWO World Religion has a right to take a life, then that makes them anti-GOD.

No true Christians will survive the Tribulation. None. Not even one because when they admit their true faith, they will be shot on the spot, gestapo style.

"Revelation 17.8". These are the Luke warm believers that are left behind. Matthew 25:11 - 25-12.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Two thirds of the population will die not one third.

link   

Naw... not the second coming........something of a mystery from before the world was........Rom details v:25

It's all about Israel.......and the mystery that is God.....like what is God here in this reality...that mystery of what really is God, will be answered and the Earth dwellers will know who that is got em by the collar.......and will cry out to Him

Sucks to be an Earth Dweller after the mystery fly away.

This what is meant when the Angel says blessed are those who attend the wedding feast.....those will be the only ones to see the Heaven that exists now.....

When reading the total Scripture story, one arrives at truth and any little scattered verse sticks like crazy in your memory,

And you are able to put the whole big picture together and when anyone tries to speak a,falsity.....it does SO stick out screaming no..........

Don't fight with a missionary man, he's got God on his side

Rapture due before my birthday 2020.......May...and prolly in five weeks.......all the other world wars started in July.....what about 3.......

link   

No, it is pretty much everyone / everything that sucks up Lucifers arse.

Again, not christians then?
Would you be the technical expert on lucifers arse?

The Brexit was interesting in that it was never going to be allowed to happen by the NWO anyway.

Nobody told the voters that?

However, God saw who did not want anything to do with the NWO.

Did he now?
How is that?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm confused. You're saying that Christians project hate and self righteousness..... But your OP reeks of those very two things.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Western countries are overwhelmingly Christian at this point, including those in government offices. No atheists serve in the U.S. congress for example, and several states still have laws preventing atheists from holding any office of government. So it would seem that at least in Western countries and the Middle East, it is the religious creating all this weaponry you speak of, and they have no problem using those weapons.

They aren't. As explained above, governments across the world are overwhelmingly religious with a few exceptions. So they are the ones using your bible as a playbook.

Ok. So when is the atheist community going to rise to destroy them. Witches, warlocks; why are they sitting on their fat arses right now ?

Call to witches, summon a few daemons and dish out justice before this entire planet goes nuclear.

Problem: nothing happens, even when it can because Lucifer controls every mortal who is in control right now. Politicians, war mongers, pagan spiritual gurus, religious leaders, tax payers: Everyone.

So WW3 will happen. Either way - that Book will be obeyed no matter who disagrees with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Two thirds of the population will die not one third.

Thanks for the info. This makes one wonder how the vast majority of the world population, are going to handle the fact, that their leaders have agreed with other world leaders to kill them all off.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This makes one wonder how the vast majority of the world population, are going to handle the fact, that their leaders have agreed with other world leaders to kill them all off.

They will be dead, won't they?
So it won't matter how they handle that fact?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: deknubed
The true believers will be saved through the rapture before The Great Tribulation Begins. So true believers won't even witness the second coming - they will have already risen to heaven seven years earlier. So if you were a true believer you really wouldn't have to worry about The Great Tribulation. The ones left behind will have a last chance to become true believers during The Great Tribulation and if they are at the end of it they will be saved when the second coming happens - if they are not then they will go to hell to burn for all of eternity.

However, according to certain believers, the Rapture is false and everyone goes through the 7 Year Tribulation.

With all nuclear power stations going meltdown, entire electrical grids going offline and armed gangs raiding every single new age "farm", how can a Christian expect to survive ? - unless God makes them invisible.

i believe it says that a third of world population dies and the Revelation period - 2 billion - that is a lot. Then as the entire system grinds to a halt, with radiation in the atmosphere, who survives ? what plants / crops survive ?
Rapha....cool

An e m p takes out all the power in the world.......that's why it takes 7 years to burn the weapons after Gog Magog skirmish.....1/6 of the army is sent home........on that war.......tricky huh!! Scripture states that 7 years to burn the guns.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've been waiting for that patch for centuries...I was hoping to have all my sins and cookies deleted in eternal file since I got it. There only a few things I'd like to carry to that cloud on heaven...alot of it no soul must never know.

The sheep wool they threw over my head more like a wall now. I got problems man, that ain't getting me out of this cycle any time, all the while Christian's are supposed to lend a hand.

I haven't got any mail for years in messenger , and just constant satanic enlargement, adversaries...which is tempting.

But dam do they need to upgrade those Daemons.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm confused. You're saying that Christians project hate and self righteousness..... But your OP reeks of those very two things.

i believe that the self righteousness comes with pride - which i hate totally.

Generally - a real true Christian should be nothing more than a mortal peasant - right down in the gutters allowing other sinners to realize that they can also rise up into Heaven by accepting the fact that Jesus dies on the cross for our sins.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
They will be dead, won't they?

So it won't matter how they handle that fact?
Physically dead, yes. Spiritually dead, never.

So how did their sinful spirits handle everything before their meat-suit gets vaporised in the nuke heat wave ?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Don't fight with a missionary man, he's got God on his side

So true - especially if this planet is a training ground for spirits to be placed on other planets throughout His Universe.

Each spirit is here to be trained for a bigger purpose somewhere else in His Realm.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If you’re a Christian only to be spared hell and go to heaven than personally I think you are missing the point.

Those things are arguably barely biblical.

The kingdom of heaven is here and now. Typical for a Cristian to be a #e person here on earth only worrying about after death.

I finally came back To Christ not to get into heaven but because I want to create heaven here for me and my small sliver of the universe.

It’s about living better, not dying better.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I think it's the broad brush that ruins it man.

You're trying to define all Christians, or say what is a "true Christian".

Saying all Christians want the rapture to happen is like saying all Muslims are Jihadis. Most people who subscribe to religion just don't like the idea of death, so they believe there is an after life to cope with such thoughts. To get there comes a moral template.

Most religious people just want to live life, aspire to be good people, and have a loving family. Finding the worse parts of their scripture and acting like it's the core tenants of their beliefs are disingenuous. Keep in mind that much of the Christian book of Revelations isn't exactly all meant to be taken literally.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I think it's the broad brush that ruins it man.

You're trying to define all Christians, or say what is a "true Christian".

Saying all Christians want the rapture to happen is like saying all Muslims are Jihadis. Most people who subscribe to religion just don't like the idea of death, so they believe there is an after life to cope with such thoughts. To get there comes a moral template.

Most religious people just want to live life, aspire to be good people, and have a loving family. Finding the worse parts of their scripture and acting like it's the core tenants of their beliefs are disingenuous. Keep in mind that much of the Christian book of Revelations isn't exactly all meant to be taken literally.

The Bible pretty much "broad brushes" everyone.
We are All born sinners and many are Luke Warm believers in the final days. Look at all the Nu-Age religions appearing.

Surely, every religious person understands that death is simply a transition between one life and another life.

Keep in mind that much of the Christian book of Revelations isn't exactly all meant to be taken literally.

Why not ? Revelation 8:11 is already reality via Scalar Weaponry, Fukushima and the Pacific Ocean.
Pacific is pretty much a 1/3 of world water and bitter water via radiation kills everything via cancer.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

At the end of the day however, Tartaris awaits them and the Lake of Fire is final for them. Is drinking human blood worth it when those 2 locations are final ? Been there. Do you know what it feels like "Down There"

whoa whoa WHOA.... you've been to hell? really...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
It’s about living better, not dying better.

How do you hope to live better when the NWO takes over ?

How do you hope to survive without taking the Mark of the Beast ?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
whoa whoa WHOA.... you've been to hell? really...

Once posted a vision of what i assumed was Revelation 16:10 when the Sky goes Black.

A repented fallen leader Watcher replied by saying that is not Revelation 16:10, that is Tartarus.

You know what really gets me - every vision posted on the Internet is monitored by the fallen angels and they send in their guys to "inform" us mortals with more information if they decide we are ready to handle it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I guess we’ll just have to see, If and when that happens.

Sure I could stockpile weapons and beans and coffee or whatever , but like you said, that’s probably futile.

A nice thing about being a Christian is that the NWO is not my God, nor politicians or anyone else.

They can do what they will.

Obviously I’m not just blindly twiddling my thumbs while the world around me burns, but I also know there’s only so much I can do about it.

I don’t have to love in constant fear of that happening, every day that it doesn’t is a gift.

Do you think the millions of displaced people in India and Africa due t druaghts and famine are worried about the NWO?

They are worried about their families and their next meals.

You’re talking a lot of “what ifs” when you could
Be building things, growing things, maybe even raising some kids... you know, being the change you want to see.

You don’t have to believe God has a plan and eve thing happens for a reason, but it might help you relax and enjoy the here and now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join