It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Christian Cowards

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I love reading fan-fiction.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You know what really gets me - every vision posted on the Internet is monitored by the fallen angels and they send in their guys to "inform" us mortals with more information if they decide we are ready to handle it.

Are the fallen angels here on earth, but are really demons posing as humans? (asking seriously)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
I've been waiting for that patch for centuries...I was hoping to have all my sins and cookies deleted in eternal file since I got it. There only a few things I'd like to carry to that cloud on heaven...alot of it no soul must never know.

The sheep wool they threw over my head more like a wall now. I got problems man, that ain't getting me out of this cycle any time, all the while Christian's are supposed to lend a hand.

I haven't got any mail for years in messenger , and just constant satanic enlargement, adversaries...which is tempting.

But dam do they need to upgrade those Daemons.

What are you expecting exactly ? Jesus knows what you desire and when those desires are spiritual then He will gladly help you out via dreams and visions.

If those desires are material then i am sure the devil will in a goon to ask you to sign over your soul.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Messenger nothing, the delight the person is asking people to take from this is sick. It's psychopathy at it's finest. Is one of the many things I can't stand about Christianity. Even if you believe in it, you need to be either delusional or a psychopath to take any joy from it.

I'm glad I don't believe in that nonsense, the very concept of Christianity is sickening. That any person would hope the Christian god exists has a few screws missing. There is no more detestable character ever written than the Christian god. # even Hitler is bonified hero by comparison and Hitler was a monster.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Are the fallen angels here on earth, but are really demons posing as humans? (asking seriously)

Fallen angels are here on Earth right now. They have been here since the days of Enoch.

Rapheim are also here on earth and classed as Daemons. They are the half human / half fallen angel DNA. Mind you, everyone on earth is tainted with fallen agel DNA now anyway.

All weak humans can be possessed by a negative entity. So any "tall" mortal can say to you at a town festival that, "humans always screw up planets". Ooh, did i say that out loud ? Oops.

i responded with "and the repheim sit on their fat 10ft wide asses and do nothing about it". Hell, you should have seen the cold stony look i got in response.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Nobody told the voters that?

Oh please - the NWO is going to be rammed down our throats no matter what we do.

However, God saw who did not want anything to do with the NWO.

Did he now?
How is that?
Why not. We had a choice. God uses everything that the devil does, to His advantage. The devil Fails to realize that he is nothing more than a cog in His works and fulfilling Biblical prophesy 24/7.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It is possible to be a Follower of Christ without falling for all that.

If you believe in order and reason,Logos...the fact that nothing is created without a creator.... Christ is just the living embodiment of that. It’s pretty easy,actually. just have to accept you aren’t the boss.

You can leave all that dungeons and dragons stuff to the Pharisees and people who want to control others, and just live a fruitful life without letting vices and animal level desires ruin things for you.

Not trying to preach, but for me those terms helped me immensely to see the whole thing from a different angle, and be alright with it.

Peace to ya

a reply to: Puppylove

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
[post]originally posted by: Rapha
[post]originally posted by: shooterbrody

Physically dead, yes. Spiritually dead, never.

So how did their sinful spirits handle everything before their meat-suit gets vaporised in the nuke heat wave ?

Oh
do spirits hold grudges?
That is what you are asking, no?

edit on 22/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
The kingdom of heaven is here and now. Typical for a Cristian to be a #e person here on earth only worrying about after death.

I finally came back To Christ not to get into heaven but because I want to create heaven here for me and my small sliver of the universe.

It’s about living better, not dying better.

The battle is here and now. However the Bible states that the devil will have his 7 year reign first and in the process, many true believers will die.

Maybe the ones worrying about what happens after death, are the ones that He wants to use to advise sinners why Corinthians 15 1-4 is so important.

Ask a friend who has witnessed hell, and watch the smile get wiped off their face in less than a second because they know it is true.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Oh please - the NWO is going to be rammed down our throats no matter what we do.

really?
even if people vote against it?
as that currently seems the case?

The devil Fails to realize that he is nothing more than a cog in His works and fulfilling Biblical prophesy 24/7.

oh
your one of those?
so then if there is no free will, as you posted the devil is just a cog, why the hatred for the lot who is doomed?
is this not what your entire thread rant is about?
why rant when you admit there is no free will?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
That any person would hope the Christian god exists has a few screws missing.

The Christian God is Love, altruism, mercy, and forgiveness to anyone who can change their mind away from death. Free will is a gift and a curse. I wish all souls to turn to Good, but their souls are enamored with the dark fleeting nature of matter, and when the veil is lifted they will get exactly what they want, and it will result in conflict, scorn, "weeping and gnashing of teeth". Whereas those who look to God will be lead to the next stages of cosmic development.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oh
do spirits hold grudges?
That is what you are asking, no?

Spirits simply obey orders from their commanding officer. Their C/o is either Jesus or Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

So you pick and choose crap to believe. Gotcha.

Yeah most 'Christains' do that. Is really the only way to do it without worshipping a psychopath. Just gloss over and ignore the stuff you don't like, only ever attribute to them the things you like, and erase from your mind all the things that were such a being to exist they must be responsible for.

There is no concept more horryfing to anyone who has truly studied the natural world with eyes wide open than the idea of a creator god.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Spirits simply obey orders from their commanding officer. Their C/o is either Jesus or Lucifer.

really?
so uh could you help me understand, if there is no free will how is there sin?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: deknubed

How many do you think will be saved?

Doesn't all factions of Christianity believe to be the true believers?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

really?
even if people vote against it?
as that currently seems the case?

Well Brexit voted against the NWO - years later: we are still waiting to exit.

The devil Fails to realize that he is nothing more than a cog in His works and fulfilling Biblical prophesy 24/7.

oh
your one of those?
so then if there is no free will, as you posted the devil is just a cog, why the hatred for the lot who is doomed?
is this not what your entire thread rant is about?
why rant when you admit there is no free will?

The only free will is either a person follows a path back to God or a path into sin, again.

Everyone has a choice.

This is similar to the Matrix at the end where certain people "wanted out" whilst other people were quite happy to stay plugged into the Matrix system.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

really?

Someone can only be guilty of sin if they think they know. By claiming to know, and violating their own rules, they have trapped themselves, are hypocrites, and litigate themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Nephilim /ˈnɛfɪˌlɪm/ (Hebrew: נְפִילִים, nefilim) were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge, according to Genesis 6:1-4. A similar or identical biblical Hebrew term, read as "Nephilim" by some scholars, or as the word "fallen" by others, appears in Ezekiel 32:27.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The only free will is either a person follows a path back to God or a path into sin, again.

really?
then what was jesus's purpose?

This is similar to the Matrix at the end where certain people "wanted out" whilst other people were quite happy to stay plugged into the Matrix system.

uh no it is really not

perhaps you are simply mistaken?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

really?

Someone can only be guilty of sin if they think they know. By claiming to know, and violating their own rules, they have trapped themselves, are hypocrites, and litigate themselves.

didn't jesus remove that trap?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join