It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee and metamaterials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello all,This will prolly be big so make a coffee or grab a beer and here goes.In the past week where the alien autopsy is trending i was seeing aunt linda alot. I dont watch her but even the few encounters(online encounters i dont know her) i have with her i listen about a metamaterial shes tooting. Coming from her i dismissed it out of hand because howe was i supposed to accept this considering the source. A while back though i remembered a documentary from contact in the desert where vallee was discussing the famous metamaterials which i found odd. Here it is

The above docu in a nutshell talks about apports or slugs that drop from ufos. We got many cases on record where constipated ufos drop stuff. Vallee calls them ejecta and for those intimate with his work he has a fascination about the ubatuba case. For those not following him,in the past 10 years he has been researching both ejecta and implants.

Here is the slide Monsieur vallee uses in the documentary. According to vallee the way isotopes are "put" in the metal is of great importance. For some reason he is especially interested or at least mentions alot the ubatuba fragments

Today as i was searching the internet for cough cough stuff of vallees to read cough i dropped on this radio from gramerica? show. Skip to 35 min onwards.

So whats going on in this interview.I ll try to post some Key points i found interesting(transcript by hearing follows)

-First of all he thinks implants deserve more research.Which was new to me,he was sceptical of them.
-said the ubatuba material if pure magnesium,but thats not the point,the point lies with how the isotopes are in the metal, to laymanise it
-says this other intelligence not only can manipulate our reality, but can also transform energy into matter and matter into energy

-He says this ejecta or the process of e=mc or whatever is probably the reason of the coverup,in essence they dont know how it works yet. Maybe he says they are seeing every day materials(aluminum) and are baffled by the engineering, which is logical i suppose.
- Gives a mini roasting to ufo clubs that have slags and keep them locked??
-He says its like giving to leonardo davinci a garage opener remote when talking about the way the isotopes are in the metal
-He says ufos might be from a civilization in the bottom of the ocean,or in a dimension 5 mins away
-he talks about the propulsion system,like someone from the 1500s looking a lexus. Maybe the gov dosent know what they have or how it works
-Talks about how stupid is trying to patent and use this tech militarily
-he says we got better equipment now to test these materials now
-They talk about alchemists of old that used cryptic writings and stuff to hide their knowledge from enemies and the church
-Their findings if verified will be huge.They are not ready to publish their findings yet.
-goes to talk about seti or cseti but the audio is bad so i didnt get what he said

Then the guys of the show start talking about various stuff

Tldr someone took isotopes out of metal and reintroduced them in the metal in a specific way for unknown reason.This could be the base of fission energy among other things if their research delivers.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Interestingly TTSa has also some stuff

"Delonge: “…looking at debris that they probably still have in a warehouse, going ‘we have no f*****g clue how to make this or back engineer this stuff.’ I mean, there’s a piece of metal, from a crash that I’ve seen, and I’ve seen the science on it, and it’s so… it’s atomically aligned and it’s layered in like eighty layers within just a few microns of purities of metal that aren’t even in our solar system and they think it needs to be made in an area where there’s no gravity. So, number one, it has to be made in space. Number two, even if we were to create a machine that can potentially do some of this stuff, 3D printing layers of different metals of obscene purities, it would cost hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars. We don’t even have that.”"

Bigelow makes this interesting comment

"As it turns out in processes affecting non-organic substances for example, it is possible to create materials, components and products that are totally in a class by themselves. Nowhere, terrestrially, can any of these items with their unique performance capabilities be made. I’m getting closer to my revelation. What is the implication here? Well, I believe that components for advanced spacecraft can be manufactured in a microgravity environment that cannot be duplicated on the surface of a planet."

Link to above quotes

"Another similar event took place in the infamous Rendlesham forest incident of December 1980. Colonel Charles Halt and his small unit of soldiers came face to face with a red light that appeared to blink moving between pine trees which also appeared to be dripping molten metal. The red light all of a sudden burst into five white orbs which in turn disappeared into the darkness of the woods. This was witnessed on the second of three nights of activity in and around the Woodbridge & Bentwaters base. It has also been said that UAP fragments, were recovered from the scene of the encounter and given to two investigators named Brenda Butler and Dot Street who were closest in the vicinity at the time. It is also being reported by many researchers today, that TTSA could be in possession of the Bentwaters UAP fragments, after documents shown in the ADAM project video seemed to highlight their existence."

Link2

Puthoff on how he ascertains if they are alien

And heres zondo following the youtube trend and uboxing metamaterials oO

edit on 21-7-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

So are the extraterrestrials real or not? That's all I want to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hey dfnj, if you are asking me, i can tell you with certainty that there is indeed another intelligence out there. If this intelligence proves to be aliens,demons, or something else altogether i cant say.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting thread. Thanks. Going to look at all the attached links and vids when i get a chance.

Just wanted to check though, was this a Freudian slip....??

Gives a mini roasting to ufo clubs that have slags and keep them locked??

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

No idea matey, I found it weird aswell considering the connection,shadowy as it is, of nids and ttsa. vallee is still with bigelow and co right?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hey dfnj, if you are asking me, i can tell you with certainty that there is indeed another intelligence out there. If this intelligence proves to be aliens,demons, or something else altogether i cant say.

I believe you...

Show me your evidence and I'll show you mine.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You ll have to wait for more info in the book im writing, Imsam cosmic UFOs, Religion, halls of mirrors

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

vallee is still with bigelow and co right?

I believe so.

Reason i questioned "slags" is because i've only ever known it to mean one thing:

a woman whom sleeps around, looks cheap &/or has questionable character.

Seems there is another definition i never knew about:

stony waste matter separated from metals during the smelting or refining of ore.
"the burning liquid iron was forming a scum of slag"

Learn something new everyday!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.jomec.co.uk...
edit on 21-7-2019 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Heres one more tidbit from new york times

"Contracts obtained by The Times show a congressional appropriation of just under $22 million beginning in late 2008 through 2011. The money was used for management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft."

Link

So in other words,the us army thought of taxpayers and decided to give these items to a non profit company(ttsa) for profit

So are these metamaterials only made by aliens?or is there more afoot? And most importantly, how does vallee tie in all of this? Is he doing his own research as i gathered from the interview above? Or is he also in this farse. Only time will tell
edit on 21-7-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

So are the extraterrestrials real or not? That's all I want to know.

naw

Scripture tells us

They're Demons that can take any form when they want.....two or four legged, or with wings......I'm an outdoorsman, that's where it all happens. Hiking and predator calling will teach you much...you'll see much.

I got lucky I guess saw the 400 foot cigar over Dallas...but mainly the animals and strange haps at night......sounds

The best video was Les Stroud in east texas on you tube before it got yanked.....I saw for 4 months....

The title....14 foot insectoid in East texas......great video showed the sob for 4 minutes......then it stood upright leaving.....19 foot praying Mattis with a chrome shiny shroud around it's God forsaken ugly face...it looks right into the cam for two seconds....using its praying Mattis arm to hold branches out of way as it sneaks away and flanks Les Stroud walking behind a few seconds....kid you not

Forgot to say. Saw 2 ufos and a thousand orbs....im a pilot, too

editby]edit on 21-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 21-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 21-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
editby]edit on 21-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

I used to be Texan. You mean the traditional whopper? Kinda seems so...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Great collation and commentary, IMSAM.
Digging through it now.

One thing you observed that I didn't realize either is that Vallee has apparently changed his mind about some "implants."

For a more "earthly" explanation for how some of this material came about and into certain hands could be from materials science and experimentation with metals by producing unique properties in them. It's a very M.I.C. thing to do and not all of it proves useful. No one seems to actually claim that they 100% can't be produced here, they just seem to phrase it in ways to infer it as so.

Not that that would explain it all but is a consideration here I do believe with so many IC scientists with their grubby hands and murky motives all over ufology.

On the other hand "apportions" have been known to seemingly happen and with that we start leaning towards the occult explanations---of which Team Bigelow seem to be fans and adepts. A lot to think about here.
edit on 21-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

You ll have to wait for more info in the book im writing, Imsam cosmic UFOs, Religion, halls of mirrors

Yep, in typical TDL fashion....you'll have to wait...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Twenty years ago I attended a get-together at the lake Washington home of the inventor of the Heartstream device. He showed me a quarter the size of a nickel he said had been exposed in a proton beam. The space between particles in the quarter had been reduced. I recently heard in connection with the TTSA people a comment that Gravity could be affected by creating the same kind of collapsed matter found in Neutron stars. When I heard that I remembered the freaky quarter and understood the value of the coin.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.

Yeah the lines seemingly get blurred there---where does Bigelow end and TTSA begin?

Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft."

Even blurrier: where does MK-ULTRA end and Bigelow/TTSA begin?

So are these metamaterials only made by aliens? or is there more afoot? And most importantly, how does vallee tie in all of this? Is he doing his own research as i gathered from the interview above? Or is he also in this farse. Only time will tell

Aaaand...so blurry I need glasses: Where do Bigelow and TTSA end and Vallee begin?? Vallee seems to try and keep his distance on public record these days yet there he is with his old mates handling their ejecta-ectoplasm and stuff.

edit on 21-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Very nice thread and excellent word play! worthy of monetization 😌

You bring up various issues of interest that I've had for a very long time. Especially considering how we can continue to advance our Militarily edge, so to speaks.
Advanced meta-materials are the best we'll have until we advanced to a stage where we can manipulate or field an actual energy shield, barrier, so to speak.

I oftened wondered what that slag was and the materials buried within folk. The isotopes and their structure alignment is something I never even considered other than a basic, "What is its make-up and composition", I mean now that I think about it, is there an initial analysis on the isotopes of these slag materials, if and when available?

The radio interview was food for thought and I enjoyed consuming that, loved the alchemist angle as it was something I naturally did once in high school, call it being bored or creative.

Bigelow can fund those projects, he is extremely wealthy.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Great thread!

I never understood how a supposed high tech alien craft, from a civilization that's perhaps thousands of years more advanced, would be so poorly constructed that it would drop debris, or "slugs" in flight.

Then there is this:

Is there really a DOD cache full of materials from out of this world?

When asked what the materials were, Blumenthal responded, "They don't know. They're studying it, but it's some kind of compound that they don't recognize."

Here's the thing, though: The chemists and metallurgists Live Science spoke to — experts in identifying unusual alloys — don't buy it.

"I don't think it's plausible that there's any alloys that we can't identify," Richard Sachleben, a retired chemist and member of the American Chemical Society's panel of experts, told Live Science.

"There are databases of all known phases [of metal], including alloys," May Nyman, a professor in the Oregon State University Department of Chemistry, told Live Science. Those databases include straightforward techniques for identifying metal alloys.

If an unknown alloy appeared, Nyman said it would be relatively simple to figure out what it was made of. For crystalline alloys — those in which the mixture of atoms forms an ordered structure — researchers use a technique called X-ray diffraction, Nyman said.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know tech and biotech companies here in the Bay Area are “printing” extremely small, atomic level laminate materials and even biological tissue. My ex-wife’s company was partnered with a company printing human organs. I find it hard to believe any meta material which can be described could not then be manufactured, albeit at a small scale. Consumption of such materials would be necessary in order to give companies the will to scale up production. If the use for something is kept secret the likelihood manufacturing methods would be evolved is small.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join