It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee and metamaterials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The thing I find interesting about these materials is that:-

1. The elements will be known that comprise them because our universe is made of the same stuff, so the scientist examining them always has an out.
2. Only the Isotopes will prove them to be made "Not of this Earth".
3. Skeptics will just say "Meteorite" as everyone shouts "Drone" now for UFO's.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
An interesting interview with vallee on kgra,brand new 2019 interview from lee spiegel

he talks about various stuff in the beginning,some key points

-in 44 min mark onwards he talks about nimitz,he disagrees with the debunkers
-on 1:08 he talks about the hearings and the demonic aspect of it (this part is really interesting for the next 5-10 mins)
-1:22 onwards he talks about the metamaterials and his research on metamaterials

Link

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

In fs4 in 1994 he describes a sample (gateu sample?) that someone discussed with him and in the notes states that he analysed it in December 2017 in silicon Valley...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Where does Bigelow start / end with it all?

ATP/NIDS/BASS/AAWSAP/AATIP/TTSA

I would say they are a continuing effort with most of the same people gut, rebranding for 2019 of course! I mean they got to continue the brain zapping somehow and social Meme insertion/observation!

Vallee does mention in Forbidden Science 4 around page 230 odd that he discussed a fragment in 1994 that in December 2017 he got "analysed" in Silicon Valley, I wonder if he got Timothy Taylor involved and any of the other lot that "worship" artifacts that are "told they are Special".

Spooks trying to be; magicians and alchemists..

edit on p19334192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
An interesting interview with vallee on kgra,brand new 2019 interview from lee spiegel

Just finished listening to the whole show, which also served (for comparatively ignorant folks like me re his work) as a useful summary of Vallee's life since his own UFO sighting as a teen in 1955 during the 'unavoidable' France flap of 1954/55. I agree with him that little has changed within this mystery since then (aside of course from his own theories of a potential unknown intelligence's control system), and that his 1978 speech to the UN would more or less be exactly the same today. As he says, patterns are recycled - even Hynek's term 'Invisible College' is a modern iteration of the UK's Royal Society roots.

Jacque's database management skills and analysis of UFO wave patterns lead to undeniable proof (whether based on reality or a misunderstanding) of the sheer concept of an intelligence having an influence on our species, and opening our minds to alternative consciousnesses 'out there', ie the so-called world-wide "hidden impact", irrespective of associated jokes, giggles and Roswell burger-bars.

I feel his frustration with folks such as Condon who privately believe there IS indeed something to study yet publicly deny it because it wouldn't stand scrutiny by the National Academy Of Sciences. Jacques, of course, believes we DO have the tools to make a cogent case, if not 100% water-tight. After all, some illnesses remain an eternal scientific struggle for answers, but any progress towards understanding and curing them is worth it. Is the importance equivalent? Arguably yes, I'd say, albeit towards different goals of vital human knowledge. As Jacques says, science is all about the Unknown, so why exclude UFOs?

IDH-wise, it's always interesting to hear Hynek and Vallee's musings about another universe existing five minutes ahead of us, with potential intelligences who dismiss such paltry earthly obsessions such as light-speed and distance with a simple click of their teleportation button. After all, Space and Time may indeed be negotiable.

I shuffled uncomfortably when the Nimitz affair was approached, Vallee seemingly accepting TTSA's 'star case' without question, and even throwing a few peanuts towards the controversial 'THREAT' theory (to be fair, he focuses on injuries caused by close proximity, rather than HG Wells-style 'attacks'), but his point about government classification of UFOs is important: the global importance of radio transistors was never classified, so why should UFOs be? He's nevertheless careful to explain that when he worked with Hynek in the 60s, Project Blue Book files were never classified as Top Secret, except to protect names and projects.

Meta-materials remain a frustrating enigma with no firm conclusions attached, despite the levels of pure magnesium sometimes found therein (such as Brazil's 1957 recovery), the eternal question of "Why?" underlining Vallee's thoughts.

edit on 16-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Your grasp has increasing & impressive depth, Old Boy.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Your grasp has increasing & impressive depth, Old Boy.

Ta, GUT - I think I'm slowly getting there, piecing it all together.

PS: I'm only a few days away from the end of my Freshman year in ATS - I hope there isn't an exam!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join