It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Summertime. Why Are You Inside On The Internet9?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I'm old, fat and sweaty.

Why in the ever-loving hell would I venture outside?

My last employee evaluation my boss asked me what my goals were.

I said, "To be a bubble-boy, mother##cker".

Never got that raise. Bastard.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Because it's been f#g hot & humid here in MI, and being from FL originally to begin with, the humid version of summer is by far and wide NOT beautiful at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

It works.

Little sad for Duck! though, I don't think he gets enough respect just because most bots aren't designed to bash something for 3 minutes straight and Duck! takes advantage of that. Funny how many bots break themselves against him.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm old, fat and sweaty.

Between my boob sweat, and your sweat in...everywhere, we could fill a couple Olympic sized swimming pools every day each summer.
We should totally collect all that grossness and offer it to Gitmo as a new & improved water torture method. My god DB, we could be wealthy beyond our wildest dreams (before the obligatory 100% slave cut to Augustus)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Are we taking up a collection? My husband and son both have hyperactive sweat glands, and I could add in some of the funk that masquerades for sweat that my nephews' feet produce. If you've never been trapped in a confined space with any of that, you're fortunate.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Oh, I spoke too soon. Rotator used one of the two routes to beat Tombstone. He managed to get Tombstone to destroy himself. Pulled off the upset.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are we taking up a collection? My husband and son both have hyperactive sweat glands, and I could add in some of the funk that masquerades for sweat that my nephews' feet produce. If you've never been trapped in a confined space with any of that, you're fortunate.

Oh, I know the problems with being in a confined space with a sweaty person all too well, Ket -- I am the sweaty person you don't want to be sardined somewhere with

I've battled the sweaty, smelly person war most of my life. I've tried every single standard OTC brand and a few oddball ones stores & websites can offer. I snubbed Crystal forever, because "Yeah right, like a hippy salt block will work as deodorant".
Turns out, after a month of actually trying it, it works pretty well at keeping the funk down to undetectable levels (no s#, the hippy salt works if you follow the directions)

On the wring-me-out-like-a-soaked-cloth end of it, I have yet to find an anti-persistent that actually does anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Cuz Arizona sucks in the summer! But Im Still outside with my misters on.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My area is under a heat advisory until tomorrow evening.I had plenty
to do in my house and have sneaked online during breaks.
edit on 19-7-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh, no, no! We're not talking sweaty person. Something genetic about my nephews' foot funk, even the 9-year-old. It's horrific. I pity the women who eventually marry those boys and have to wash those socks. And it's a foot thing because the shirts and other items don't have that unique problem.

Not sure whether they got that from my sister or their father or a combo, but it's not in my family ... thank goodness ... even though my husband and son drip sweat if the sun even looks cross-eyed at them.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Because Satan himself just walked in from outside and plopped down on my couch complaining that it's too hot.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Why Are You Inside On The Internet9?

I'm not.

I'm outside on the internet9.

Morning coffee on the porch, and evening cocktails on the porch.

Hi, rainy summer evening.

You speak my language bro. Everything the same, but sub the coffee for zipfizz in the morning. I’m begging for rain though — bring me a thunderstorm! Freaking 107 today...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
Because Satan himself just walked in from outside and plopped down on my couch complaining that it's too hot.

Congrats, you win the Summer Wisecracks contest!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, no, no! We're not talking sweaty person. Something genetic about my nephews' foot funk, even the 9-year-old. It's horrific. I pity the women who eventually marry those boys and have to wash those socks. And it's a foot thing because the shirts and other items don't have that unique problem.

Not sure whether they got that from my sister or their father or a combo, but it's not in my family ... thank goodness ... even though my husband and son drip sweat if the sun even looks cross-eyed at them.

I'm not sure exactly which side of the family I got the genes from here, but I figure I drew the short straw on it out of all of us either way. My kids split the difference -- the older one got the Reek Gene, the younger one got the Sopping Sweaty Wet Gene. I can't figure out which one to feel worse for...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It's Summertime

Depends which hemisphere you're in...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm old, fat and sweaty.

My last employee evaluation my boss asked me what my goals were.

I said, "To be a bubble-boy, mother##

Wait a second. You live on the Oregon Coast, if I recall. WTH DB, it’s amazing there during the summer! Perfectly temperate.

Never got that raise. Bastard.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
My area is under a heat advisory until tomorrow evening.I had plenty
to do in my house and have sneaked online during breaks.

‘Why O’ why O’, did I ever leave Ohio’.

Can you Guess what movie that’s a quote from?

Here’s a clue: It’s a summertime movie. 😉

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yeah, it was 68F today.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Because of Global Warming. The sun is literally trying to assassinate you when you venture outside.

It's way too hot.
You do realize the sun is in a solar minimum right now. Out of the 200 days so far this year the sun has been inactive (no sunspots) for 129 days. No sunspots at all for the last 11 days.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

Yeah, it was 68F today.

Feel like a Midwest vacation, by chance? I'll house-sit if you will. I'll even forego warning the neighbors about you playing naked in the sprinkler with that Pennywise clown face make-up on.
edit on 7/19/2019 by Nyiah because: damn autocorrect

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join