It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tape Shows Trump and Epstein at Mar A Lago 1992

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Are you telling me the leader of the "free world" is a male human and might be into woman???

Not going to lie it feels good and damn scary at the same time that the president is like me. Has anyone got links of them being friends since he was convicted?

Like Bill and the crew?

I don't mind if people got tricked into doing business with the man before the fact.

After the fact? And you still doing business with this piece of #? You can fist yourself at that stage and every person in the street should be spitting on them.

Shows the elites don't care where the money comes from as long as they can swim in it. Screw them and anyone that supports those people. They should all be lined up and burnt alive. Even the supporters.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt
a reply to: hombero

What he does with what Acosta has said about why , when a judge , he let a man like Epstein go free who should have gone to jail for life , that will define Trump and presidency yes .
In a way the answer to what Trump intends to do with this matter in his own capacity as president is in Acosta's statement when he resigned as Trump's labour secretary :

It's make or break time for Trump

Forgive me for not taking you seriously when you don't even know what position Acosta held.

Maybe read up on the topic before offering your assessment on how this will impact the Trump legacy.

Acosta is Trump's Labour Secretary , and he resigns tomorrow ?

Therefore why should we not stand by that mode of judgement on Trump ? If he protects Acosta's decisions as the 11 years ago Florida attorney for the state prosecution (not the judge , sorry) somehow , we'll know he leans that way too , but if he as he's said he will ,fully investigates Acosta's account , because you can be assured , that needs doing , then we'll be able to perceive that he leans toward the reinstitution of justice .

Because a forced perversion of justice has taken place where Acosta has been told what to decide , what bargain to accept , and anyone can see it people protecting epstein that caused that .
People inside the state and inside the prosecutors offices - for the same reasons we've had in the uk to mistrust the Crown Prosecution Service in similar matters ie it's where investigations end or not . When there were co conspirators as well , see op article , its where secrecy can stamped on things , and where justice departments are able to and have made moves to finally defy justice
The only problem there might be is in verification : where the 'Daily Beast' , (who's that?) has provided the critical quotes from Acosta , that he was told "

Acosta later said he had been told that Epstein "belonged to intelligence", was "above his pay grade" and to "leave it alone".[44]
from op . Reference [44] is to The Daily Beast .

To assess using this hypothesis about Trump's reaction to Acostas apparent statement we need veracity that Acosta actually came out with that . Acosta did an hour press conference and a bbc article 6 days ago does not assign him the statements directly , rather goes off on a ranting opinion piece tangent which is highly unusual for bbc reporting
edit on 18-7-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
think about this..

If Trump was dumb enough to do anything, Epstein would have the tapes/photos - like it appears he has on all the other idiots.

I think the CIA were using Epstein to capture wealthy/important people in compromised situations, then forever blackmail them with it.

Media Personalities
Hollywood
Politicians
Business types

The fact that Trump was never caught, has never been blackmailed and has moved to have him arrested says to me, they have nothing on Trump except some vague movie of Trump at a party enjoying himself with adults, one of which happens to be Epstein.

Its a far cry from Clinton, Prince Edward etc being photographed with underage girls.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Agreed . We've heard stories of German intelligence services have run a similar / the same ? coercive control operation from Europe over British politicians with the aim of complicity in Europes ptb interests .

the tape amounts to very little except to say that there's willing digging going on in some news media , but certainly not all

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

wow - 27 years ago - 2 blokes met .

earth shattering news

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I agree with ya.

He is actually very good at firing up his base with his BS.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Sadly probably not.
Even proof he partied privately with Epstein won't be enough for many deplorable morally bankrupt people.
Thats just a fact of life.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This in not video of the private party that was just he and epstein and 28 "Calendar Girls".

I doubt you will ever see video of that. Unless someone is really really stupid.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Mar a largo was not a club in 1992. This was just turmps home then.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So this is pure speculation and subject only to imagination but what do you think trump said when he heard that his rich friend bought his way out of a jail term simply by virtue of his wealth and influence? How would he, someone who has also bought his way out of trouble view such activity? Keep in mind we already know that trump is aware of epstein's proclivity for underage girls and as far as we know never reported such activity to law enforcement in any kind of effort to protect young women even though he had a young daughter at the time. We know that his conscience allowed him to know this about epstein and not only not report him but in fact joke about it on tape. So the question again is What do you think trump said when he learned this? Or was reminded of it as I am sure he sweated a bit back in 08.
edit on 7182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

A lot of evidence is about to be released. What you say may be verified in that.
That and epstein is about to be told most likely that he is not getting bail effectively facing spending the rest of his natural born days in prison.
A man in that position will be very willing to cooperate and finger any other offenders he knows about in order to reduce his sentence. It may be that there is no longer any option for a reduction in sentencing but if there is then I am sure, if he can prove what you believe and prove it about others he will do just that.
The next few days are going to be interesting just in light of additional evidence against epstein being obtained from witness and victims who are now coming forward.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have a feeling Trump knew that Epstein was doing questionable activity with minors. Trump was always a player but he made a comment about Epstein liking girls young. That is very suspect.

Trump is a big-time celeb and millionaire. I'm sure he is in the know on certain things. However he rather boost his celeb status through marketing and reality shows, then expose corruption.

How anybody trust him is beyond me and I suspect that the qanon conspiracy is protecting him.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well we do know that his position was not in justice for the victims nor in protecting new victims in the future.
It is now being reported that while 'in jail" epstein continued to abuse girls during his many hours away from the guards at his private office where he was allowed to go six days out of seven.

edit on 7182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It came from NBC archives. No one leaked it.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

billionaires tend to hang out in the same place as other billionaires

Including each others homes and apartments.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

None of that looks bad to me if I assume that trump had no idea epstein was a pedo.

And I have no reason to believe that he did. !992 was before epstein went to court the first time.

Pedos know how to hide who they are.

Also I heard people talking about the part in that video were trump grabs a girl and smacks her ass.

It is clear that the girl is having fun. And doesn't mind what trump is doing.

This imo is a very weak attempt to link trump with epsteins pedo stuff.
edit on 18-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Breaking, alpha dances with hot women on dance floor.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I have a feeling Trump knew that Epstein was doing questionable activity with minors. Trump was always a player but he made a comment about Epstein liking girls young. That is very suspect.

Trump is a big-time celeb and millionaire. I'm sure he is in the know on certain things. However he rather boost his celeb status through marketing and reality shows, then expose corruption.

How anybody trust him is beyond me and I suspect that the qanon conspiracy is protecting him.
Ridiculous comment of the day.

Do you really think he was on a campaing to expose corruption, AT THAT TIME?

Hell naw, he was too busy being a rich man and doing rich people things.

It's actually pitiful that you believe, without evidence, that he knows something.

I bet its like school, where everyone knew a bit of everbodies business and some folks just knew when to stay or cross those lines. Trump, IMHO, was doing his own thing.

That isn't suspect at all.

I had to laugh hard at the Qanon aapect 👎

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

that Trump has got Epstein there on camera on purpose , and he's pointing out those girls there , to get him there on camera , looking at women . Trumps look is , I'm getting this guy by the balls to wring em late

That is absolute horse #! twist, spin, nonsense.

Saying trump new epstein was a pedo will NOT help trump look better.

There is NOTHING wrong with epstein looking at and talking about how hot adult women are. Those women at the party are adults so trump isn't "getting" epstien in any way.

This is the dumbest theory I think I have ever heard regarding trump and I read everything in the q threads.....

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

None of that looks bad to me if I assume that trump had no idea epstein was a pedo.

Ha ha so his comment about how he loves beautiful women just like I do, some of them on the younger side... means he didnt know in your book?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join