It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tape Shows Trump and Epstein at Mar A Lago 1992

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: hombero

Sadly probably not.
Even proof he partied privately with Epstein won't be enough for many deplorable morally bankrupt people.
Thats just a fact of life.

he was with Epstein in this one instance. Should he be jailed over this, or is it a bit premature to walk him to the gallows?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No he was not on a mission to expose corruption. You are absolutely correct.
But he knew about it.

Now call me crazy, go ahead cuz you know you wanna, lol.... joking aside though, if I knew someone was having sex with children I would report them. No doubt about it.
I am sure from reading enough of your posts that you would do the same.

I'm just gonna leave that here...

🎤
edit on 7182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I like women on the younger side.

Do you now assume I'm talking about under 18 or twenty year olds?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

18 or twenty year olds

18 what ? You didn't write years

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dude1

inches.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

I am a Trump supporter. With that said, I am sure he was up to all sorts of no good along with the rest of the elite.

That's the key. These leftist idiots think some of this crap is news to us. "Oh, we just got to show these dumb Trump supporters that he was a billionaire playboy and they'll abandon their support of him."

Dumbasses we know. We elected him anyway because despite all his flaws, he was still better than what you offered.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He was photographed with him on more than this one occasion.
He admitted he knew him and knew about his habits.
He was accused by a woman of raping her in epstein's NY apartment when she was thirteen years old.
Guess it was too late to try to pay her off like the other women.
The charge was dropped after the woman received death threats.
This was in 2016.
There are manifest records of epstein flying on trumps jet and vice versa.
I think the gulf between them is not as wide as you want to believe.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I lived in NY at the same time that he did. I am younger than him by more than a decade but I read the stories in the papers and was quite aware of what a scumbag he was when he paraded his mistress in front of his young children and broke their mothers heart in the most public and disgusting way. His oldest son did not speak to him for years so make of that what you will. Then after he had has his fill of his paramour he abandoned her and her daughter too. Yeah he's a gem.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

He was accused by a woman of raping her in epstein's NY apartment when she was thirteen years old.

If that is true then there is no way epstein didn't know about it. So we should hear epstein talk about it as a plea deal.

But really even if that's true we might never know. Because if no plea deal is offered you can be sure that epstien will keep his mouth shut while in prison.

Although at this point the odds of epstein surviving prison no mater if he keeps quite is very small.

I'm sure many secrets are going to die with that guy.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Good news for the MSM. Now they can stop talking about Clinton's recent trips with Epstein and concentrate on Trump's presence almost 30 years ago. And they'll do it, too. Lol, stupids.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There are manifest records of epstein flying on trumps jet

First i'm hearing of this.

link?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It was in epstein's apartment.
There are lots of reports of them being ineach others homes quite a bit.
Trump didnt start to distance himself from him until 2002. That was a decade at least where they were friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Then way do the people on the right not understand the reason people don't like him?

It's not just because he won the potus.
It's because they've known what kind of person he is for many many years.

You can look past his flaws but others can not.

And there is nothing wrong with holding a person accountable for who they are.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I am a Trump supporter. With that said, I am sure he was up to all sorts of no good along with the rest of the elite.

That's the key. These leftist idiots think some of this crap is news to us. "Oh, we just got to show these dumb Trump supporters that he was a billionaire playboy and they'll abandon their support of him."

Dumbasses we know. We elected him anyway because despite all his flaws, he was still better than what you offered.

And better than what is offered now.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

No he was not on a mission to expose corruption. You are absolutely correct.
But he knew about it.

Now call me crazy, go ahead cuz you know you wanna, lol.... joking aside though, if I knew someone was having sex with children I would report them. No doubt about it.
I am sure from reading enough of your posts that you would do the same.

I'm just gonna leave that here...

🎤
Problem with that is it's basically an accusation and we still don't know if Trump knew or not.

Partisan bias will say that he should at least known something, but others will say we hear the stories but until proof pops up, there isn't much we can do.

Regardless of your perspective, Trump is the real deal and it is of my opinion that while he suspected something, it wasn't the dark horrors that we know now from the expose of Epstein.

Be wary and tread carefully because partisan politics and those that don't like Trump will try to connect the two without proof and push speculation.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

and

you can be sure that epstien will keep his mouth shut while in prison.

What is it that is supposed to be assuring me of this?
He is being held by NY state.
NY state is on the prowl for trump.
They are investigating the jelly between his toes to get evidence on him so why do you think they will not put the heat on epstein for whatever he can offer?
I like how you offer no confidence in this not being true and only on epstein not turning on anyone.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Trump is an inept idiot. The only reason he hasn't screwed up royally are the people he has around him just ignore his more insane requests. There's a reason he has so many empty cabinet positions.

Yeah fer shur. How do you explain the booming economy, record low unemployment for blacks, over 100 records broken in the stock market, etc etc etc etc? The stock market under obama's economy saw 19,000+ for about 2 weeks before Trump won the election. After Trump won it began to rise and break records. Trump's economy hasn't seen less than 20,000 since his inauguration.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I did not know they were THAT close.
To be invited during network TV coverage.
Not good.

He does like cheerleaders, still does.

Good to see consistency in the combover though.

Yep, about 2 inches away from each other at the same party 27 years ago. Let's be honest, who wouldn't want to have a conversation with the richest man in America in 1992? What did you think about obama stating that every child's dream should be to be successful like Donald Trump?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It was on the news. I do not have one. I guess I could look for one so that y'all dont hang me.
You could too ya know...

I just tried but the words flight manifest epstein or epstein and jet get the current events stories about him not
this one thing I heard during a news segment.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

As a Brit it's difficult to understand why USA meida then people are obsessed by Trumps love life. Being human everyone likes an orgasm, Trump is probably just a normal human being in that respect and if he's been with this Epstein geeza on a weekend away surely he's just being 'one of the lads' having fun. We do similar things here in Britain like trips to Hamburg or Amsterdam, it's just a bit of fun

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join